Other Games Anyone a fan of Vainglory?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Fredrique, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Fredrique

Fredrique Aesthetic Lifestyle |Bboy Tubbz Donator

Minecraft:
    Gavrael
    Does anyone here play the Moba Vainglory on your mobile device? I highly recommend giving it a try if you are a fan of Moba games, go give it a try! And if you do (;

Ign: Gallatine feel free to add me on there I love to play!

Little about my history with the game: I've played just shy a year and I am tier 8, "Simply Amazing" in the ranking system (Ten being the highest) I main the role of Captain, or the Roamer if you know the role by that name, and I am part of the competitive team Tiny Heroes (TnHr)

nthi likes this.
  2. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

Used to play it, the game's population has been steadily declining for a year now, so it's harder to find matches. I usually chose Celeste, Skaarf, or Ringo, as I went lane.

3. Fredrique

Minecraft:
    Gavrael
    The game has actually been quite healthy recently with a newer match making system and many new heroes have entered the Halcyon Fold as well! The game has lost some players however that is true, but matches I've played recently have always been filled with new faces. If you ever come back, definitely come let me know! I need someone who can hold the lane with a CP carry in this current meta xD

nthi likes this.
  4. katlynn

katlynn "Dear heart, why him?" Donator

holy
    I had this game on my phone like 2 years ago, and it was really fun but I deleted it due to storage and all that.
    I had really no idea how to play the game, like how to get (coins??) to unlock characters etc. it was super confusing to me.

5. Fredrique

Minecraft:
    Gavrael
    You should definitely try playing it again! There are new game modes, many new heroes, and 5v5 is soon to be coming in update 3.0! we're currently sitting on patch 2.6 with 2.7 coming withing a week or so. If you come back definitely send me a message and we can play! My ign is Gallatine (: Hope to see ya on the Halcyon katlynn!

katlynn likes this.