ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ A year+ after I joined the server. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by KolyaPlaysx, Sep 6, 2014.

1. KolyaPlaysx

KolyaPlaysx The pusher of squares.

So, hello, everyone. It's been a year and a month since I joined this server. Anyhow, here is my story:
    My Minecraft story
    I started playing Minecraft when my friend Daniel started playing that game on Tim's(my bff's) computer. We both thought it was silly. But then, we got a creative world and made a large thing out of diamond blocks. God, fun times. In September, 2013, I finally bought Minecraft. The first thing I ever did with it was join the J&H server. God, I capitalized every first letter in a word at the time. Thought it was okay. My previous account was MrGodDown, given away to Tim.

My server exprience.
    The first thing I did on here was join the Creative. Got a plot and started building some random stuff. It was pretty random. Anyhow, I had friends and helped lots of people. Even though, I didn't really understand the stuff here at the time. Sadly, I don't have any screenshots of that stuff. :c

A little thank you.
    Pretty much all of you guys are awesome and I'll say thank you to everyone. Thought I'd give away a special thanks to: @Enderbrine2_0. We met when I was giving away custom player heads as a VIP on my KolyaPlays account. And that was an awesome exprience being friends with Zachery. (god, I fired Enderbrine's name). Somehow, you're all awesome, once again. c:
    Some stuff about me.
    I have German ancestors and that's why I use the location "Berlin, Germany". I thought it'd be cool for me to potray myself as a German guy. I like a lot of German music, and I own the German headphones Sennheiser, a good set of audio. Anyways, my quotes:
    "Life is not to be expressed in depression, but just being on both ways"
    [/SPOILER=
    MOAR stuff about me.
    I'm seriously nerdy and sometimes I walk on the streets and listen to "Pocket Calculator/Dentaku", and then I'm like singing: I'm the operator with my pocket calculator. I'm adding and substracting. I'm controlling and composing..
    And everyone on the street is like: What?...

Thanks.

EDIT: FORMATTING.

YFIOTR, Kimme, Loling and 3 others like this.
  2. Enderbrine

Enderbrine うちはサスケ

Happy 1 year aniversary Ilya :D
    And it's Zachary xD not Zachery xDDD
    Man,
    We have fun times together with @XxxSoraXRikuxxX .. Too bad he forgot his password to that account xDD

I clearly remembered that time when I first met you Ilya, I was a club owner. I was kinda selfish way back before, mostly my mind was immature and Typing Like This.
    Good times..
    I and Alex (Sora) most talked awkward stuff while you were offline, like about abusement or server or about @MappyTurtle or Games but mostly abusement xD I was like the good guy while Alex is the bad guy. More of a ying yang buddies xDD, we have fun times Ilya.
    I missed it being like that, too bad..
    I am now mostly online on Factions, but I visit Creative every now and then.
    Checking builds and Rps.. Boy.. Imagination has no end at all..
    It was an awesome experience too Ilya..

KokichiOma and KolyaPlaysx like this.
  3. KolyaPlaysx

KolyaPlaysx The pusher of squares.

Okay, forgot the right spelling, anyhow.. THANK YOU! The man-machine approves of this post.

Enderbrine likes this.
  4. Loling

Loling KingKylie

Minecraft:
    Loling
    Congrats on 1 year! c:

KolyaPlaysx likes this.
  5. cookiefonster

cookiefonster Formerly known as WikiRigbyDude

Minecraft:
    (gave account to little sister)
    nice glottal stops in the title