a little life update

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by hamnah, Oct 16, 2020.

1. hamnah

hamnah Hannah Donator

Minecraft:
    hamnahx
    hi! i know i’ve been super inactive since this summer with school and everything but i’ve been meaning to come back and check things out for a while. i’m on fall break right now so i’ve finally had time to do so!

school has been SUPER stressful. this year our schedules have changed so instead of having 8 45-minute classes per day, we have 5 hour-long classes per day. i like this change, because i have less classes to worry about, but school has been so much more difficult than it ever has been before. some of my classes are wayyy more difficult than i’ve expected (i took a college-level chem class and i’ve only ever had biology in the past, im a sophomore in highschool and that was a mistake). other than that it’s been good, but really time consuming.

i’ve begun driving! i have my permit and my parents bought me a car for my 16th birthday which was great, her name is rachel. i’ve only ALMOST gotten in 1 wreck so far lol

my personal life has been pretty not-great ngl, depression has really been affecting me lately and it’s been hard to deal with but i’m still going lol. i’ve had some problems with my friends lately so that’s been kinda sucky, but i’m sure everything will work out.

i know i’m not super popular on here but i felt bad for disappearing all of a sudden in august :( i hope everyone is doing well and i hope that in the future i’ll have more time to come hang out on the server and discord and here on the forums. i just wanted to make this quick thread to update some of my friends here on my irl life since i don’t have many of you on other social media.

anyways uhh yeah! i hope y’all are good! hopefully i’ll be back soon :)
    - hannah

Kaylyn, Apex_SkyShadow, noah and 6 others like this.