A Friendly Reminder...

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Yomc, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yomc

Yomc ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I saw this on Tumblr and figured that we really need to let more equality into our lives.
    image.jpg
    Anyone agree?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  2. Gooby

Gooby ミCutie彡 Donator

Ok but if someone is uncomfortable having sex with someone is it really your position to call them scum?
    It's ultimately their body and it's their decision who they want to have sex with
    If you're not comfortable having sex with someone based on their genitals or anything else you aren't scum you're just not comfortable having sex because of it you shouldn't be considered scum for not wanting to have sex.
    This isn't even relevant here anyway because most people here are 5 or act 5

You know me I'm all for equality and feminism but I do not agree with this at all.

3. PyromancerMagic

PyromancerMagic Donator

^^^ This.

Honestly, i'd agree with the original post if this was titled "If you won't talk to or be around someone because of their...", then yes, I would fully agree that they were "scum".

Honestly, I know and am friends with quite a few overweight and underweight people. I am friends with a multitude of racially-different people. I am also friends with a lot of people who's fashion sense is...questionable. But for all that, I will not have sex with any of them. This is not only because I am uncomfortable in doing so, but it is also because I am not in love with any of them.

To have sex with someone, you normally have to be in love with them. (Unless you do it for money or something, but that's a discussion for another day). If you don't love these people...then why would you want to have sex with them in the first place?

4. MC_Scout

MC_Scout Fearless Leader Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    MC_Scout
    Thanks Social Justice Worriers.

NinjaGumball likes this.
  5. NinjaGumball

NinjaGumball

Minecraft:
    NinjaGumball

If i could just- like this an infinite number of times i would.

6. Yomc

Yomc ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Both of these comments made my day.
    This thread was all sarcasm - this was an actual Tumblr post that I found on the Cringe Channel: http://www.cringechannel.com/2015/05/29/picture-friendly-tumblr-reminder/
    The amount of people that blindly believe in this sort of stuff is astounding. I wanted to find out what the reaction would be on the forums.
    Luckily, most of this website has some sense.
    People can date whomever they choose for whatever reason. They can have sex with whomever they choose for whatever reason. We're subjective individuals. Any Tumblr imbecile calling humans "scum" because of it... They're just ridiculously uninformed.
    Guess I can still have hope in the members of this website after all - experiment over.
    /c
    (Or at least it WOULD be closed if I could find the dumb lock thread button
    Dammit where are you button)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.