#1 Top Tier Godly Factions Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ILABORIOUS, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    I didn't say it can't be done, so idk why you're talking about archon or minesaga. I said there are no good publicly available (even pay for) plugins out there that do these kinds of events so if we were going to implement them we'd need to completely code it ourselves.
    Alright, I'll call this bluff. Please feel free to DM me or link here to the public these good plugins you have tested. I'd like to see profiling on memory leaks and TPS of the server for the events and details on how many bugs you found.
    Spawners in wild have been 50% reduced production for multiple seasons now.
    So your issue right now is that it breaks too much cane at one time and you can grind/farm too quickly?

Edit-
    Just read your random comment about dupes on the server. -> We've tested every known dupe we could find and none of them work on this server (we had already blocked them all). If you have information about how people we duping, feel free to report or advise. We have not been able to identify how they are doing it.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  2. JQcking

JQcking KitPvP / Factions, Player. Donator

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    This next upcoming map is gonna be all duped, gaureented, you think nos isn’t gonna dupe for gamer at all, and ruin the eco.

100% some of whatever faction gamer
    Is in this upcoming season has duped money, because the way he’s saying ‘I’m winning 100%’ is so sketchy and sounds like he’s admitting to getting duped money.

PLAZ FIX DUPE

and btw, the one time i found a dupe machine you never tped so it got destroyed

3. vaping

vaping retired demon Donator

Minecraft:
    JustVapinq
    yes bro ez map

Jokes aside, they log all the income so they'll know who has duped and who havent

4. Ezzerland

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    I did tp, except, it wasn't a dupe machine. You find the dupe, we'll fix it. Until then, we'll just continue banning all players that use/abuse it.

5. JQcking

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    Did you see how it was working.

I was legit duping rotten flesh with it to test it, then reported but you didn’t msg me, if you’d told me maybe we coulda got the dupe patched, dm tho, I’ll keep a lookout while searching for bases for weird things and report.

Next time maybe we could look together so I could explain why I think it is.

6. creeper1561

creeper1561 Donator

Yes give me all the advantages cause i literally dont even play anymore? Pvpcats was officially disbanded last map. My point is that factions isnt a purely grind game, thats what prison is for. Also raid events are a great idea why didnt you mention them before. “Factions isnt about fun” so why do you play then? To boost your status on a minecraft server? The way i see it is that you want to make it so grind heavy (even giving grinding cane its OWN payout) that nobody with less than 12 hours a day can even compete thus clearing factions of its remaining players.
    im talking about cane buddy

also if you like hate the server why do you even still play? Werent you supposed to quit when nos got banned?
    if you really did find a dupe machine good on reporting it. It would probably be best to get many screenshots if you find another

7. ILABORIOUS

ILABORIOUS BEST EU Donator

I'm not saying the game mode is supposed to be 100% grind, but you're making it 100% fun, I'm saying your 100% won't get anywhere. Raid events have to be highly moderated and if staff can't even watch over raids how do you expect them to run a raid event, and performance you're not going to have 3 factions raid with 255's at once, has to be moderated. How do you know people can't compete with cane payout, there are 5 winners, can't 1 of your member in your faction handle the heat from your 20 men? If you don't want to compete you don't have to, don't take it off others because you're too weak.

8. Ezzerland

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    "I found this machine thingy and tp'd another player to it. They destroyed it. Maybe it dupes?"
    That's what you sent me. I went there, I rolled it back. It did not dupe. So why are you trying to claim now that you "legit duped with it" ?
    You're welcome, at any time, to explain how it works and how you got it to dupe and what blocks you remember being involved.

For future instances, you're also welcome to record video of it or give specifics of your findings.

9. vaping

Minecraft:
    JustVapinq
    Should've made that more clear then.

And I dont play, if I played I would've won this map lmaoo

10. JQcking

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    sure

11. Recopied

Recopied Donator

I agree with all except punch 2s being added to factions.

12. ILABORIOUS

I was considering to add Punch III into GSETS as well :P

13. vaping

Minecraft:
    JustVapinq
    I want to clarify this since nobody seems to really get the point.

- if you add punch2/3, make the outposts in a locked up arena, otherwise going outpost with less numbers is suicide

- the arena cant be completely flat because then you have nowhere to run and hide. Decorate the arena with houses, trees etc.

- along with this you can add a koth in the outpost world aswell i guess

- you can somehow disable punch on koths if you think getting knocked is an issue, trust me there are better ways of fixing the issue than removing the enchant.

- bowboosting should combat tag you unlike on kitpvp

ILABORIOUS likes this.
  14. Ezzerland

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    To be blunt, adding punch back into factions isn't something we're overly fond of. Nevermind going as far as a punch 3.
    Because of previous incidents + attempts, we'd also not be keen on the idea of moving outposts/koths outside of the warzone.

I will say, though, that it is entirely possible to simply disable punch inside the warzone, but that still means people can pearl outside of the warzone and then boost away.

Yupac likes this.
  15. ILABORIOUS

Then it sure means the warzone shouldn't be tiny :)

16. Ezzerland

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Or even easier - We don't re-add punch?

17. ILABORIOUS

Not possible unfortunately :/

18. vaping

Minecraft:
    JustVapinq