#1 Top Tier Godly Factions Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ILABORIOUS, Jul 29, 2020.

1. ILABORIOUS

ILABORIOUS BEST EU Donator

It's time to change the whole game mode because it's pissing me off, more enjoyable than competitive. Competition is great fun and good money source for servers, but it's also left for the big boys, what about the other people that just want to have fun, I've made some suggestions! Remember, nothing is too OP when you're able to get raided (suggestions like bosses and seasonal crates), sure it can impact how rich you are compared to others, but TNT is TNT, and you're not unstoppable, except I am because I'm a god.

MAKE FACTIONS AWESOME, BRING A THEME ALONG.
    Some servers have different 'environments', one is based in space which then there is stuff like 'dust', 'rocks' and spaceships, one is pirates, so the structures are quite old, you get the point, make it feel more 'premium' or 'special'. If you do decide to implement a theme, please consider the ranks and Buycraft items as well, like prefixes/names for them and such, bring a cool looking demonic warzone maybe?

Revive or Improve Old Features:
    ➼ Bring back Punch II, people run anyways so might as well make it more fun? Punch II requires more skill than just predicting where your ender pearl is going to land, so if you master it you're either going to succeed running away, or you will kill the runner. This will motivate for smaller factions to come to fight as well, this is Factions, not HCF.

➼ Replace F-TOP scoreboard with a different plugin, that shows the % increasement/decreasement of their value, this will help players determine the rate that the factions are making compared to others, and F-TOP updating every 30m, announcements in chat who overtook 1-3 for example "Faction1 overtook Faction2 for #1 spot", embrace a rule stating to not spam this feature on purpose.

➼ Bring back the arena, and convert it into an outpost (yes, only one, alliances will have to work closer together, than just allying for their number count). If a faction is looking to play competitive they will have to fight for it, with no saving yourself, that is what grinding is all about, factions are about teamwork rather than 1v1's.

➼ PotPvP, remove God Apples from the shop, make them rare again only obtainable from Crates or GKits (30m cooldown), people may complain how fast you're able to die, which is why you should review my custom enchants suggestion below in the 'New Features'!

➼ ADD PASSIVE CE BACK!
    Common %: Water Breathing, Night Vision, Grinder I (combinable to II) (increases the XP you gain from killing mobs)
    Rarer %: Fire Resistance, Strength I (combinable to II), Speed I (combinable to II). Health Boost I (combinable to II).
    Why you may ask not to include II, grinding will be a little longer, and a push to purchase the Berserker GKIT.

➼ DISABLE VILLAGERS!

➼ DISABLE BREWING DEBUFF POTIONS!

➼ FIX Blazes!

➼ Hiding value (that are not placed) should be allowed with an 80% drop rate, however, keep the rule in place you're not allowed to mine or blow them up during a live raid.

➼ Change /f shield to 12 hours, it's not super competitive so covering a timezone a faction doesn't have would be worth it, I believe.

New Features:
    • Boss fights, something challenging to fight against, not only hard as in HP but something unique that doesn't only require swinging at them, maybe each boss has a weakness? (Spawned in Warzone). Defeating one can drop you some OP rewards, tags, etc.

• Daily Envoy Events, make them appear near spawn in the warzone, not at the end of the warzone and have about 10 spawn in with money & XP pouches, p2 & s3 diamond gear, and one potential crate with an Iron Golem Spawner, and whatever else you think of.

• Limited-Time items in-game GUI, using token currency ONLY available from grinding sugarcane that refreshes every 24h, this may include Diamond p4u4 gear, eff6 tools, bedrock (breakable but stronger than obsidian), chunk loaders, etc.

• Harvester Hoes, improve them, make special features that allow you to break sugarcane faster, increase the amount of sugarcane you gain from breaking it, gain tokens faster and an auto-sell, this all should be run through a token system on how you upgrade the hoe, and every cane you hit is a token (NOT XP GRINDING), you get a hoe as soon as you spawn, don't make them paid (once server grows, you can add it into NAME1 Crates, and SOTW Bundles).

• 50/50 CoinFlips, time to bring a 'lucky' aspect into the economy, showcase the top 10 losers and winners as well.

• Chunk Loaders, instead of people having a shit ton of alts online to AFK, just bring along chunk loaders! Renders in a chunk until it's broken, have them in the NAME1 Crate (suggestion down below).

• Chunk Collector Beacon, collects an unlimited amount of loot and when you right-click it, you can sell the loot, this can also help by reducing server lag from all the entities spawning, and FPS. ($5m in the shop).

• Add /fix all to God Ranks (ONLY), it will repair everything in your inventory, however, it does not repair the set you're wearing, it must be in your inventory.

• IRL Deals, Ok just listen up, scamming may start to take place obviously but it's easy to take care of it, staff can also middleman deals if you don't know how to middleman I can teach you, NOT PayPal (reported/caught doing so is a permanent ban which will require to appeal/buy an unban) ONLY Buycraft Deals, this will help to create an economy on the server, there is evidence that this has worked, players stay for longer and brings more players (slowly), and doesn't ruin the economy because it's factions, there is always bundles/items to buy two months.

• Add more Buycraft Prizes! Such as the players with the most broken sugarcane on the scoreboard (top 5). Since people grind kills on KitPvP for hours, might as well have a reason to hit cane as well? Maybe a cheeky PayPal reward as well. HOWEVER, staff must be active to spectate players who are SCRIPTING, if they don't factions might as well start duping?

• Get a strike team together, and trying getting them to be SS Verified, so if there's a sketchy lad on the walls, you're able to screenshare him but be careful, that is when favourited factions and players come, known as staff abuse.

Crates:
    There should be 4 crates in total! NAME1 Crate, NAME2 Crate, K.O.T.H Crate, and Vote Crate. NAME1 Crate should be for the rich or 'tryhard' factions, and NAME2 for the more fun aspect in crates, with smaller rewards.

NAME1: Features items like Iron Golem, Creeper or Blaze Spawners, 1x Chunk Loader, 10 Chunk Busters, GKit Voucher for Builder, Jellylegs Voucher, Roam Voucher, 3x NAME2 Keys, Trench 5x5 (500 uses), Trench 3x3 (1000 uses), 5x Throwable Creeper Eggs, Obby Breaker & Ice Breaker, 200k/500k/1m Money Pouches, Chunk Collector. (All vouchers are seasonal, not perm).

NAME2: Features Fun items like Slowness 10s Gun (Hoe) (3 ammo), Cobwebs (Disappears after 3s, can place in the Warzone/KOTH/Outpost), Snowball (Swap Locations with the player), 15s Speed III Splash Potion, Combat Tagger Gun (Hoe) (3 ammo), Combo Breaker Splash Potion, 32x Creeper Eggs, 30k-90k XP, Vanilla God Sword, Vanilla God Bow, 20k/50k/100k Money Pouches, 5x Mystery Spawners (Excludes Iron Golem Spawner).

K.O.T.H: 500k/1m/3m Money Pouches, 1x NAME1 Crate Key, 3x NAME2 Crate Keys, 1x/3x Iron Golem Spawners, G-Kit Voucher for Builder, 1% FTop Boost. 1 KOTH KEY GIVEN PER CAP.

Vote: Idk

My recommendation for the next season payout prize (not all):
    F-Top PAYOUTS!

Week 1 (Grace): 1st. $20 Buycraft 2nd. $10 Buycraft 3rd. $5 Buycraft
    Grace Warriors EMBRACE!

Week 2: 1st. $10 PayPal & $20 Buycraft 2nd. $5 PayPal & $10 Buycraft 3rd. $5 Buycraft

Week 3: 1st. $10 PayPal & $40 Buycraft 2nd. $5 PayPal & $20 Buycraft 3rd. $10 Buycraft

Week 4: N/A Meant for factions to grind as much $$$ as possible / prepare before the massive massacre starts to take place.

Week 5-7: N/A Events, such as bosses (can destroy blocks) destroying the worlds, spawned in spawn & near every corner (I'm aware it may cause server lag). Players must defend their base against another faction &/or bosses fighting their weaknesses (settings must be configured so players can't use bosses spawn eggs on people's bases)

Week 8: 1st. $45 PayPal & $100 Buycraft or $160 Buycraft
    If everyone gets raided, and there isn't an alpha faction ($1b MIN), then don't give the payout.

Sugarcane PAYOUTS!
    Week 1 (Grace) (Players): 1st. $20 PayPal or $40 Buycraft 2nd. $10 PayPal or $20 Buycraft 3rd. $5 PayPal or $15 Buycraft 4th. $10 Buycraft 5th. $5 Buycraft

$75 PayPal (Potential), $300 Buycraft (Potential) IN TOTAL for F-TOP!
    $35 PayPal (Potential), $90 Buycraft (Potential) IN TOTAL for SUGARCANE!

(Potential): This means players have the choice to pick Buycraft instead of PayPal for a higher amount, so the funder can save money on payouts.

NEW SEASON STARTS! This may be a little too much, but let us see how the sales are looking like from all the Buycraft suggestions I've made below (that is if you're looking to implement what I've suggested).

Economy:
    Sugarcane based, time to bring back the mycelium type of grind with no auto systems, this means remove cactus. HARVESTER HOES! Yes, improve them, the suggestion is above in 'New Features'.

Advertisements:
    #1 Content Creators:
    I know this used to be a huge server with the requirements of 40k subscribers, but where they at? Giving out free PayPal payouts that doesn't grow the server just isn't the way, you're wasting it. No, don't giveaway "YouTube" ranks, this will make things shitty, instead give out special bundles to help them create content, doing this may attract more known content creators and that is when the magic starts to happen (Go on a forums site or something and offer content creators CONTENT, for free).

#2 Votes: Yes they still work, and I can prove it, all you need is to persuade players to vote, and enough attention will start attracting players, this also may include upvotes on NameMC. If you're looking to add this, make sure to create vote parties, if you don't know what it is, it gives you a special reward to EVERYONE online after it reaches an x amount of votes. Also, for people that have God ranks, make the rewards more valuable, this may also make players try and purchase the rank, and people with the rank, help the server out to grow.

#3 Minecraft Discord Server Promotions: Server Owners offer server promotions and Factions is most known for it, Vanity has used this promotion and many other smaller servers with payouts, which has the potential to bring 30-100+ new players (only costs about $10-$20).

#4 Buycraft: Remove the stupid unlimited timer Buycraft sales, this promotion feature is completely outdated and if anything will reduce than bring sales, Minecraft isn't growing as much, you will not get stupid players. Configure the pricing, and work on when sales can be taken place, if you believe I'm wrong, then you can add it back.

#5 Buycraft F-TOP Prizes: "Buycraft prizes must be redeemed within 60 days." I understand this is to make players spend their Buycraft ASAP, but why? I don't know what the person who implemented this was thinking, all this does is make players stay on the server for less, and you're not earning any money, all you have to do is reduce the Buycraft prize amount so they can't buy whatever they want, running a server requires you to be AFK, so technically speaking if you're able to profit to the point you're not losing money through server expenses, advertisements and hosting, Buycraft Prizes shouldn't be limited to a timer.

Buycraft Store:
    • Champion (GKIT): (Diamond) P5U3 Set, S6FA2 Sword, Power 5 Flame 1 Bow, 64 Arrows, 3x God Apples, 3D Cooldown

• Warrior (GKIT): (Diamond) P4U4 Set, S5FA2L6 Sword, 1x God Apple, 2D Cooldown

• Berserker (GKIT): (Diamond) P3U4 Set (MAX CE), S5FA2L6 Sword, 1x God Apple, 3D Cooldown

• Builder (GKIT): 5x Chunk Busters, 5x5 Trench Pickaxe, 5x5 Tray Pickaxe, Sell Wand & TNT Wand 500 Uses, 2D Cooldown

• Archer (GKIT): (Leather) P4U7 Set (Speed III), S5FA2U3 Sword, Power 6 Flame 1 Bow (Combo = More Damage, ends by getting hit), 2D Cooldown

• Seasonal Crates: PM me, the rewards take long to come up with, at least on the thread.

• Limited-Time Bundles (Such as SOTW, Easter, etc)

• Money & XP Pouches

• Tags "Mineman" "<3" "PvPer" "Grinder" "WEEWOO" "eBoy" "eGirl" "BOOM" etc.

• Items: Diamond S5FA2U3 Combo Sword (Combo = More Damage, ends by getting hit)

I'm not sure if this is a thing, but make sure people cannot use Buycraft on stuff like Unbans, Limited-Time Bundles & Seasonal Crates. This will make them unique so even the factions that win can't buy it without using PayPal money.

Factions Rules:

Gameplay
    To participate for F-TOP prizes, You CANNOT have an unclaimed spawner base, this is an automatic disqualification from payouts for the following week, and if you carry on making unclaimed spawner bases to earn money, you will be disqualified from the all-season payouts (cane farms don't count). Only ONE spawner base.

You cannot merge factions after the grace period, or else it's an automatic disqualification from the all-season payouts

Only ONE faction is allowed to raid a faction, the other factions (or ally) that get involved will get themself strikes/warnings, this includes PvP as well, if the raider is caught allying with the invaders, they should also receive a strike/warning.

If x amount of players gets banned in the faction, it's automatically resulted in x strikes/warnings, using alts will result in more x strikes/warnings given.

Current cannon rule says 20 walls max buffer, but mention oceans aren't allowed either.

12 boxes max allowed on a base.

3 chunks buffer f1nnster walls limit.

Cannons
    No roof, phase, left/right shooters, or cannons that can destroy 2 walls at a single shot.

Factions Strike System
    2 strikes/warnings = 1
    0% of your current faction value taken

3 strikes/warnings = 20% of your current faction value taken

5 strikes/warnings = 20% of your current faction value taken + disqualification from week payout

6 strikes/warnings = disqualification from the all-season payouts

10 strikes/warnings = faction disbanded & all money/spawners taken away

I should remind stikes/warnings do not expire and will remain for the rest of the season, current faction value is determined of the time of payouts, so it's the best time to remove the spawners with no loopholes (If they decide to not place to lose the payout without losing value, the next payout they place take it then). Also, if they reach 5 strikes/warnings and they haven't gotten any punishments for 2/3, it will be 50% current faction value taken w/ disqualification from a weekly payout. If Leaders/Co-Leaders/Officers try to evade by creating another faction, it will evade over to there as well.

I know this is a lot, so I can help furthermore with ideas privately.

From your boy,

Best in the Game.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    Soso, Alperen_, GANk and 6 others like this.
  2. Taygimoo

Taygimoo

Um well I like lots of it but don't like lots of it so idk

3. CertifiedScammer

CertifiedScammer

Minecraft:
    CertifiedScammer
    interesting i agree with all of it except the p5 so +1 from me

GANk likes this.
  4. ILABORIOUS

What don't you like?
    --- Post merged ---
    Health Boost II should be a thing so just imagine that p5 becoming p3 to these players, will help the server making some p as well

GANk and CertifiedScammer like this.
  5. CertifiedScammer

CertifiedScammer

Minecraft:
    CertifiedScammer
    i understand now now the only problem is them increasing payouts to fit that, i doubt they are making enough to put that much paypal up for another season, they just lowered prison payout this season so i’m pretty sure we both can agree, they cannot and will not put that much for payout, most likely they’ll put more money on buycraft for factions, but i do prefer them going back to the weekly payouts than the single payout.

ILABORIOUS likes this.
  6. ILABORIOUS

Yeah because of the rules the single payout was a disaster, including the activity, I'll review the past payouts & update my current suggestion to make it lower.
    --- Post merged ---
    CHANGELOG:

- Added a new suggestion for "Improve Old Features" - #2nd

- Updated the payouts with clearer explanations/reasons/rewards.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    GANk likes this.
  7. CertifiedScammer

CertifiedScammer

Minecraft:
    CertifiedScammer
    yeah the payouts are a lot more grind based and given to those who worked hard and those who raided well, i like that. i still don’t understand how bosses will work so i can’t really criticize on jt, it’s interesting though.

8. ILABORIOUS

I've played on servers with it and have experienced the outcomes of it, however, the bosses destroying the world, I haven't #unique :smile: It's also because factions can mine their spawners after grace, making raiding worthless, weekly payouts & rule stating unclaimed spawner bases are not allowed means confident factions can place their spawners so they can make more money than their competitors with a risk of being raided.

9. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Can you remove the suggestions that are already implemented in the game? You actively play factions, idk why you're suggesting things like Overworld should not be flat, when we don't have a flat overworld this season. Blazes don't take kb. Roof cannons are disabled. There can't be a vote crate without voting and voting when we had it literally did nothing for the server -- it wont be coming back.

Also, why create rules about unclaimed spawners being strike worthy when we don't have the staff to support heavy monitoring of this and the significantly more efficient solution is to just disable spawners working outside of claims?

There's a handful of the suggestions listed, btw, that are already planned for the next fac season. But things like Boss Fights is something that would take more time than we have to generate, so some of these may have to wait for future seasons.

Thanks for this suggestion thread btw. Lot of quality content.

10. ILABORIOUS

I've been AFK the whole map I haven't built more than 3 pillars sorry I forgot about the world, and in case you were adding it next map (I realise I'm stupid now). :frown:

I was reading Cannon Rules from here and I haven't seen anything about Roof Cannons unless I'm blind and it's somewhere else. upload_2020-7-31_9-37-16.png

For the blazes I really meant just fix them in general, they're ungrindable, and they kept flying around a lot of the times without even attacking me for some reason, only if I come back they'll start attacking.

I've never seen a vote crate in 3 years of playing on iJah, longer than that I don't remember, to make a difference the server needs ACTIVE votes, on a new server I've started for fun a year back, I've gotten 20 new players and 50 joins within a week (less than 10 alts), so I think it does have some purpose when you don't need to do anything other than setting it up, and the only people that play actively has been on iJah for a long time now. I've suggested it because I've noticed a lot of servers with 1000+ players online have some sort of a voting system.

Oh, and if you could do something about unclaimed spawners, then go ahead, but can't you simply claim it, place it and unclaim it, if you can disable the generation of the spawner then that's fine.

No problem, I may add some more suggestions if I think of any as well in the CHANGELOG.

11. Ryva

Ryva Resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    Ryva
    Gotta agree with iLab on the one about the advertisements

Get in some big-name faction discords and buy an advertisement for like $5-$10. Might sound dumb but new faction servers always gain tons of players from this and I think it'd work for jnh in the long run, because JNH factions are becoming more and more like an actual competitive faction server than it used to be. This will get more factions to actually be interested in playing the server.

Also, the faction strike system you suggested is kind of lenient, should be more strict imo

If this isn't a rule already 10000% add this

GANk and Ezzerland like this.
  12. Ezzerland

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Roof cannons aren't against the rules because they don't work. They're disabled by the server (or should be, feel free to test).

There is a rule about one faction raiding, but nothing about allies helping. I seem to recall someone suggesting in the past that we disable allies. To be clear, you don't want allies disabled, you just want allies to not help other allies during raids/defending?

13. iGhostify

iGhostify i eat pizza Donator

make a f1nnster wall limit around 4-5 chunks of them as a limit. and make y=15 and lower cannon faction strike since its quit easy to just go into vaults with a 1 stacker with like very little effort of the cannon

14. JustVapinq

JustVapinq Donator

Minecraft:
    JustVapinq
    wtf

15. iGhostify

wtf bro

16. ILABORIOUS

Am I stupid or you don't know what sand walls are xd and I've suggested it already 3 chunks that should be enough because if someone knows how to raid it extra chunks isn't necessary when the cannon speed is 4s.

I'm trying to make it focused more into faction vs. faction, rather than about 3 factions vs. faction because rewards are for a faction, not factions, to make it 'more' fairer. I'm not sure what you mean disabled, but if the other faction has evidence that they got help by either bringing another faction to help them or inviting players from other factions (hopping), then it should be punishable with receiving 2 strikes after a clear warning (not 1 because this may be a game-changer for the faction being raided), also when I say warning, I mean if anyone mentions of their wrongdoings in chat and they carry on doing it because you said you don't have enough staff to watch over other players.

I've been comparing strikes with other servers and I've got to say I made it strict as fuck, because I've suggested a 5-week long map and if there are toxic factions that'll do anything to win or players without advice from their leaders, 10 strikes aren't that much when they don't expire for the whole season.

JustVapinq and Ryva like this.
  17. Ezzerland

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Yeah, so right now in-game you can choose to have allied factions. If we disabled that function and you cannot list other factions as allies, that would help serve your purpose, right? eg- the only way to "ally" at that point would be to neutral a faction and not attack them when helping or to faction hop. If having allied factions is against the rules, it would be a strike for involved parties.

Also, our current strike system is significantly more strict than you're suggestion. Should it really be that lenient?

The reason we moved away from weekly payouts and into one solid payout was to shorten faction seasons because the majority of factions quit after the first payout. Wouldn't it increase the competition to shorten seasons to be like 2 weeks TNT and then 1 payout and reset the next week after? Even if we consider offering payouts for different goals, I don't see the benefit of a longer season right now. Do you?

18. ILABORIOUS

I think we should have allies, not everyone wants to be in a certain faction because of their leaders/players, but they also have friends in there, so really allies would be used for team fights in outposts/KOTH, but for raiding other factions it's a big no-no.

I also don't understand the current strike system at all, doesn't look flexible in terms of punishments, and you're right it'll more competition but I think for this server it should be more relaxing, and longer. So instead of having a Vanity/Archon vibe, it should be like MC-Central/Superior, they also make tons of money, but that is because they also have a lot of players, and something MC-Central/Superier has that comp servers doesn't have is a lot of new players that doesn't play for top factions, so that is where I'm trying to aim for this server.

GANk and Ezzerland like this.
  19. iGhostify

allow 1 ally per faction.

JustVapinq and ILABORIOUS like this.
  20. JQcking

JQcking KitPvP / Factions, Player. Donator

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    I suggested maybe a quarter of this shit, and It got striked down straight away.

I agree with nearly everything said.

+1

ILABORIOUS likes this.