1. Blue_Angel_10111

Blue_Angel_10111 The Main Angel :3

Minecraft:
    Blue_Angel_1011
    I'm going to a road trip with my family and my friend and her mum. We are going to the Kruger National Park and I think most of you don't know what I'm talking about except maybe @05ocram05 . Its a place in my country in the Free State or Mpumalanga or Kwa Zulu-Natal (sorry for all the names, I live in Africa) and also ear the borders of Lesotho. My brother would hide his face because I would have bright purple hair and my friend with bright pink hair... hehehe. So it would be me, my friend, my mum, my brother and my friend's mum. Me and my friend cant swim with out heads in the water otherwise we would turn the pool purple and pink together xD .Imagine the fines we would get for colouring the pool accidently. What this place is, is a place of wild life where endangered and wild animals are kept to be safe and breed safely. I have very soft and white pale like white white, the colour white skin and I would burn there easily that's why I do NOT like the sun and being under it because it annoys me. ._.

I'm going there on the 8th of December and will be there for a week. I mean I have 2 months summer holiday........ ._. why be at a desert when I could be at the ocean, real clever MUM. I'm bringing my laptop so it wont be all that boring ;) hehe

YoshcraftMLG likes this.
  2. animalzzz

animalzzz Viking

Lucky you, one of my biggest dreams is to visit all the national parks in africa to see wildlife.

Blue_Angel_10111 likes this.
  3. Deleted

Deleted Donator

Yeah I know where it is :P

have fun :)

Blue_Angel_10111 likes this.