Youtube channel

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by VlameYT, Jun 25, 2018.

1. VlameYT

VlameYT

Hi Jerry and Harry,

I have a youtube channel just like you, but I only have 83 subscribers. Do you have tips so that I can get more subscribers? You can always reach me through discord. Vlame # 3485. I myself am a big fan of your youtube channel.

Greetings Jesper or Vlame

2. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    If I may give you tips (coming from a small YouTuber with 4,675 subscribers), upload content that's trending (games that just came out, topics that are in the news right now, depends on what you do on your channel) and try to upload everyday to keep your channel alive. Use thumbnails, edits, voice and/or facecam if you like, it attracts people and such :smile:

3. VlameYT

VlameYT

thank you for these tips. I can't upload every day because I sit on school.

Dest likes this.
  4. Dest

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    No problem and that's fine. I can't upload every day either because of my work. I usually upload every 2 days (so like monday, wednesday, friday, sunday, tuesday, thursday, saturday, monday, etc.) Every few days is fine. Even 1 per week, as long as you keep your channel alive.

5. CaptainJackValdy

CaptainJackValdy I got a plan to save the server, just have faith

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
    Just buy bots lmao

6. Dest

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    Well I noticed that with a new game coming out. I just finished recording it today and there are already tons of videos about it on YouTube. What helped for me was making videos of Undertale (sound effects and 1-hour versions and 10-hour versions of all 101 soundtracks). Because of that, I got the amount of subscribers that I have today, so it kinda depends. I also have videos of games on my channel barely anyone else has (childhood games and such).

7. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    sub bot

8. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    put Paul in your title and you’re PewDiePie

9. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

Ok just do what you want... Is what most people say but that's completely wrong nowadays. Minecraft content is dead streaming/making videos about clickbait/trendy bullshit/or just play fortnite might bring you a few subscribers but don't just record a video and put it on youtube. Most likely frag videos or like good kill shots do get viewers that inspire to do the same as you do. Edit good with Sony Vegas or other programs. (I use sony vegas)
    F0r recording use OBS its the most simple program and is good with recording videos and streaming. If you are doing videos about minecraft you shouldn't do it because most likely it won't go anywhere there are a ton of people doing the same shitty Minecraft content.
    Good luck with your youtube career.