Wrong thread, I know, but goodbye.

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by Hyydras, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Hyydras

Hyydras

I would like to thank the server so much for giving me a lifetime of fun experiences for almost 7 years. It has been an extremely long journey through all the toxicity, clan wars, pvp wars, factions raiding, creative, and everything. I just wish I could play more, but it has to end here. The reason for this is that I cheated on my alternate account thinking my main wouldn't be banned. Turns out, the staff IP banned me, so now there is no way for me to access the server anymore. I might want to start crying, as this was my first server to ever play on. Everyday when I got home from school, I would play this with my friends all day all night. As an 11 year old, this server was like my life. Thank you to everyone who made my 7 years of playing on JerryAndHarry enjoyable and memorable. I can still remember talking to so many people on the server, having a fun time. I wish I could give you guys my coordinates, but I do not remember them. My factions base is a giant obsidian base floating in the sky above the ocean.

P.S. My oldest IGN is masterhand219. if you would like to talk to me, just start a convo. I will stay on the forums.

Thank you, Jerry and Harry for making my Minecraft experience enjoyable.

Late 2012 - June 24th 2019

Yours truly, NetherKing57

Bit, CaptainJackValdy and Trrevor like this.
  2. FuegoeZ

FuegoeZ Cool Donator

Minecraft:
    UkalaBey
    I don't know you, but take care :)

Hyydras likes this.
  3. Trrevor

Trrevor There's always tomorrow Donator

Minecraft:
    Trrevor
    Oh, nos :( people leaving make me very sad. Hope you move on in life very well! <3

Hyydras likes this.
  4. Hyydras

Hyydras

Thank you so much. I am going to miss you all so much.