Worst [x] Experiences

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Stolas, Jul 12, 2017.

1. lpsprincess

lpsprincess SHINee <3

I've said the wrong answer out loud in class a few times this year

2. Costellon

Costellon professional Boy Donator

Minecraft:
    colorised
    i was showing off infront of some experienced line dancers.

i thought they were newbies. they fucking destroyed me.

3. poe

poe Dutch Donator

Minecraft:
    Poetur
    Probably my worst is that i fell off my mountain bike in front of some family.. It was really awkward because i almost drove over there dog.

This happened to me 5 times these 4 months.

4. Golembyte

Golembyte it’s rare you see me online Donator

Minecraft:
    Golembyte
    Here's mine:

Me and a few friends drove around on a hilly field with a golf cart. My friend who was driving it took a sharp turn and flipped it over. When we got out and went back to the house I pukes everywhere from the smoke and started having breathing issues (I'm asmatic). There you go. The End!

5. kedio

kedio Donator

Guess who's back :P

In the 5th Grade, I was a very insecure kid. I literally told all my secrets that I wanted hidden to one friend and one friend only. I told her I had a crush on someone, and that I had a good chance with him since we were friends since 2nd Grade. A bit later in the year, she was getting a little bit annoying and begging for me to tell him. I said no multiple times. One day, in Art Class, she asked me if she could go tell him. I didn't like him that much anymore, so I didn't give a crap. When she told him, she made a mistake and told him when everyone was around. So, everyone eventually knew, and it spread like wildfire. This is why you don't trust your annoying friend with secrets, kids!
    [​IMG]

Stolas likes this.
  6. MeatBoy0

MeatBoy0 Donator

Minecraft:
    MeatBoy0
    Watched my dog die to a coyote from my kitchen As I came home from wanting to go bowling for a long time back 5 years ago. Came back from bowling and remembered I left a homework assignment to the last minute so I stopped at the store to pick up some supplies and that's when I came home to see it unfold. Never went bowling and i Blame myself for being immature and leaving the assignment to the last minute

Smogg likes this.
  7. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    im actually depressed right now

8. aund

aund aund / wthf Donator

Minecraft:
    wthf
    Being born

9. stempunk

stempunk #1 Premium Donator

Minecraft:
    stempunk
    Rip I remember another embarrassing time.. in elementary school I had a crush on a girl from kindergarten to grade 5. I told two of my friends, and it slipped out. Everyone in the school knew about it, it was very awkward because I was in the same class with my crush.

10. Jacob_

Jacob_ Donator

I had to give my old god away... My parents had to take him away while I wasn't there as I wouldn't let him go...

I will never forget that day.. :frown:

11. Dark_Aura

Dark_Aura

Minecraft:
    Dark_Aura_
    Right, well, this wasn't recent, but basically, back when I was like 12 (I was in Year 8) it was raining really bad all over the weekend, and so I went to school on the Monday, but my friend decided that he wanted to walk to school and he dragged me along with him (not a problem, though he was really slow at walking and so when we walked to school we was always late, and not like 5 minutes late, like an hour or so late) well, on this on particular day as we was walking down the road we was walking and talking, not paying attention to the roads around us, and well, as I had said there was really heavy rain all that weekend, so we didn't see the giant ass puddle in the road beside us, and so a car decided to speed up and drove right over the puddle, my friend, being the slow ass he was, had stopped because his shoe lace came undone so I was walking a little a head of him, and the splash from that puddle drenched me, I was soaked, my uniform was dripping wet, and my friend? He was laughing his fucking ass off, now, I didn't have a key to my house, so I couldn't just turn around and go home because my mum is partially death and wouldn't hear me knock at the door, so I ended up getting to school, over an hour late, dripping wet, and they spent an hour trying to call home to make sure someone was home to let me in, but obviously my mother was partially death and didn't hear the phone, so I had to go through the school day, my uniform soaked, not to mention it was freezing cold, so I was freezing, any time I tried to write in my school books the pages got wet and the ink spread everywhere. Any chair I sat on ended up wet, and everyone was laughing, my friend was pissing himself laughing. I finally got home (and by this time I was pretty much dry) I walked in the door (my sisters had gotten home from college at this point) they opened the door, and I was shivering, like I was frozen to the bone. I ended up having like 2 weeks off because I got sick. It wasn't fun. Not at all.

12. gippy

gippy DO IT Donator

Uber drivers do this because if you cancel it they get $5. They'll keep driving past you and when you get pissed and cancel, they'll get money.

13. stempunk

Minecraft:
    stempunk
    Annoying AF lol, why I don't take Uber

14. gippy

gippy DO IT Donator

a lot of bad shit happened this year i cant put my finger where it was the worst

15. stempunk

Minecraft:
    stempunk
    Um, I've been followed by a truck when I was walking home. I guess that could be an experience, and I mean literally. The truck followed me wherever I went. But hey, I lost the truck :).

16. gippy

gippy DO IT Donator

I'll give one event.

I have this bagel store near my house and every St. Patricks day they have green bagels.

I have school the same day, and the bagel store closes before my school does. So I had to get them in the morning. My school bus comes at 8:30, so I left at 6 am.

Keep in mind, New Jersey has ice and snow during March.

I was walking, and about 1/4 the way there, I run back home because I forgot the money. When I came back, I slipped on ice falling on my back.

At the plaza area which marks halfway to the bagel store, I slipped on ice, and my knee went back in my leg, basically making my leg unusable for the next 15 minutes. I sat on the sidewalk after almost getting hit by a car.

I walked to the store with my hurt leg, but I didn't know where the entrance was. I facetimed my sister because I was getting her a bagel too. She didn't know so I asked someone walking by (they had an adorable small dog).

I enter and the cashier gives me the biggest attitude ever, but I still order and make it home. I ate my bagel and went to school.

At school, a girl has the same bagel, but she didn't walk through torture to get it. She got a ride.
    fucking cheap ass girl