World of the Damned. (A chapters series + Custom characters.)

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by Shadow_Folf, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Before I begin, I would like to state that this is the story where people volunteered in their characters from an off-topic thread. People who will appear in this chapter:
    @Shadow_Riolu
    @Vaicun
    @DurpehDuckiee
    @GoobyHasAnOpinion
    @Chickenbits_
    [​IMG]
    Thank you @KittyGoddess16 for the amazing picture.

The skies are dark, the rain pours down, the World of the Damned, remains in this state. With bloodshed everyday, with the mourning of those in agony, the amount of deaths will never end. That, is the World of the Damned. I, am he, I have watched from the world, from the skies you may say. There is always hate, or even death. Only a few people still remain sane, as the rest of the world, has lost themselves, to the state of corruption. The few that I know of, who remain sane, are still abnormal, when compared to the rest. All of those who are corrupt, have lost their minds, to darkness here, and forever on out. Those who remain sane, still control their minds, but only I would know, what may possibly happen. For even now, I cannot foresee, what may happen in the future. The few who are sane, go by the names, Shadow, Leila, Sera, Gooby, and Nick. They are all unique, that I can say. But who knows, they may be sent to the state of corruption next, for in the World of the Damned, no one can know, what would possibly happen.

In an unknown area, the few speak, about what will happen in this so very world. "I do not know what we can do, we have been in this state since the beginning of time. What hope is there? There is none. Why go on with our lives, worrying about something irreversible?" Shadow stated. Immediately, Gooby said in a very sarcastic tone, "Oh nooo, we are all JUST fine. Death and all is PERFECTLY fine with all of us." After a moment of awkward silence, Gooby just started singing a random song, before Shadow slapped him. "For the love of... Can you ever be serious?.. From the looks of it, you don't have any serious blood in you..." Shadow muttered as Gooby fell to the ground. For a moment, it was just awkward silence, before Gooby just broke out into laughter and said, "Ah man, did you really think that hurt? I mean come on, I know you can do better than that!" Shadow was provoked, but he calmed himself down, as he asked Leila as to what any possibilities there were, as to how we can prevent any of us from being swallowed into the state of corruption. "There is no way we can fight them, but if we are able to get any samples of the way they like to kill, such as attack pattern or how they act in general, maybe I can come up with something..." Leila said. Sera said, "I agree with this, but think about it, the number they have is nearly 1,000:1, and we only have 5 people, and not all of us can fight to the bone like others can..." Shadow immediately said, "I volunteer to fight. Any others?" After a few minutes, the only thing that was said, was by Nick, and he said, "I know who we can get to help us fight! I say these POKEMON CARDS can help us! They have many different attributes!" With that, he broke down laughing, while the rest of us just stared at him. Nick's laughter started to die out.

Afterwards, Shadow started to stress. He asked if anyone, just anyone if they could help fight. When nobody gave an answer after a few minutes, a pounding was heard. Shadow immediately unsheathed his scythe and got ready with a battle stance that was very unfamiliar to most people. Leila stared in fear at first, but sighed before grabbing a pocket knife, along with Sera taking a knife out of her purse as well. Gooby acted like nothing was happening and was just listening to some sort of music while Nick just stared in shock. Shadow sighed and said, "To now, we attack. We do not show mercy to them, whether you may possibly know them or not." Shortly, the door broke down, and the people in the state of corruption brought out many lethal weapons, such as axes, swords, chainsaws, etc. Gooby grabbed Nick when he saw this and fled with Nick, heading to a direction that nobody seemed to be aware of. The three of them went in three different directions, heading to the huge crowd of corrupt people. With skill, they dodged many blows, killed many people, and it went on for a long time. Sera and Leila were both trying to analyze their movements and general actions as such, while Shadow continued killing people and taking the souls of each and every one of them. Shadow laughed in a maniacal form of manner, while Sera and Leila seemed to start to come up with something. When someone in the crowd yelled the order to fall back and regroup, the crowd of corruption immediately pulled back, but left an odd sensation to the three of them as they retreated.

After two hours or so, Shadow, Leila, and Sera drew up a strategy, as they recognized their movement patterns, their attack style, etc. When they did this, they wanted to find Gooby and Nick in order to avoid any possible corruption of the two. Sera remembered the direction they went, and the three of them headed towards the area Gooby and Nick went, leaving the hideout, completely unguarded...

Alright, that was just the Prologue. Chapters would normally at least make the 9,000 character area, and this prologue, was just an introduction to the whole story itself. If you want to be a part of this story, just go to this thread here:
    http://www.itsjerryandharry.com/threads/story-characters.21034/
    Also, once I finally make the final chapter (Whenever that'll be), I will make a different thread where you can read the whole thing. A compilation if you may call it that. It will make it SO MUCH easier for people to read. Don't you think?
    Thanks for reading all, and constructive criticism based on how I can improve is ALWAYS accepted.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
  2. adjustingingredients

adjustingingredients (◐‿◑) Donator

Minecraft:
    cakpoadoadwndwadw
  3. teitan

teitan ‏‏‎ Donator

Oh man, this was really... really... really... awesome. I'll look foward to seeing what happens next :o

4. Xadidax

Xadidax Willy the 2nd

Minecraft:
    xadidax
    omg
    I love this ;D

5. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Sorry, COPY + PASTE since my last one was not finished.
    Thanks though.

Just a prologue. Chapter 1 has not even started. :p

Thanks Xadidax.

6. KittyGoddess16

KittyGoddess16 The Goddess of Kittens

So good :3

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  7. ForeverTruthful2u

ForeverTruthful2u OMGEEEE

Minecraft:
    Rose_Herocat
    Who has wattpad?

8. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Off topic much? Anyways, no.

ForeverTruthful2u likes this.
  9. Gooby

Gooby ミCutie彡 Donator

AHa
    I would laugh after getting slapped in the face
    And Nice story
    Rad

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  10. KittycatplaysMC

KittycatplaysMC

Really good! Can't really find anything to say for constructive criticism. Be lucky xD.

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  11. Chickenbits_

Chickenbits_ I love Tea.

Minecraft:
    Chickenbits_
    Oh sweet Vladimir Putin, this is really incredible. I also like how you implemented the personalities into the story.
    Rating:
    e3226eb13040ce868796312afdc7ceadc662cb21b42783d9c89a22a9b758ebbd.jpg
    I especially like my characters personality, its quite funny.
    "Lets use these Pokèmon cards to help us fight! They have Atributes!"-Nick2014
    And what is cool what you did with that, was in my app/entry on your'e creation thread, I put under my personality 'Sometimes a bit over the top and doesn't help at all'.
    I can tell Riolu puts a lot of effort into this story. I cri wif joiy.

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  12. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

I take the personalities you give me and use that as a major component of this story.

Haha, thanks, but remember, this is just the prologue, there is most likely going to be at least one mistake in my story.

Thank you, like I said, I implement the personality of your character from that thread of mine, and use it in the story as if it were a real life case scenario.

Chickenbits_ likes this.
  13. Rila

Rila Pyro is top bae

Minecraft:
    Rilakkumaloverr
    When the story said there was no hole, was there despair?
    @LilaRok

Radii likes this.
  14. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

No hole? What do you mean? Can you quote that part of the story and bold it?

15. Rila

Rila Pyro is top bae

Minecraft:
    Rilakkumaloverr
    Hope* GODDAMN IT PHONE

Raslink likes this.
  16. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Ah, pretty much. The story states that the world is currently in a state of desolation and such, where the people are corrupt and evil, thinking only of bloodshed to those who are not similar to them, in that case, the main party.

Rila likes this.
  17. Rila

Rila Pyro is top bae

Minecraft:
    Rilakkumaloverr
    the walking deadddddd c:

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  18. Chickenbits_

Chickenbits_ I love Tea.

Minecraft:
    Chickenbits_
    When are you gonna write the first chapter? i NEED IT NAOOOOOOOO

19. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Great place to reference that, but yeah. (I never watched the walking dead, no hate please.)

As said in my character thread, 8 PM EST.

Chickenbits_ and Rila like this.
  20. Fawn

Fawn as if

Awesome :D
    ^ hehe might want to fix that :3

Shadow_Folf likes this.