Working on something, but we need staff's help!

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by OtakuTwins, Jan 2, 2017.

?

Are you interested in this?

1. Yes

2. No

3. I don't have enough information

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. OtakuTwins

OtakuTwins

Me and my friend just came up with an amazing idea. We were going to start working on it, but we realized something. We don't have enough space! We've claimed 9 plots with permission from the third-party owner, ItzMemeh who owns three of the plots, and the other six belong to me and the other person working on it, Fuffy_. What we need, is for them to be connected. Nine plots will be enough space, but the hallways in the middle of them won't let us connect it correctly. We were thinking that as you did with spawn before, you could connect all nine plots so we have free reign to build! If you could, that'd be freaking amazing. If not, we understand. Plug-ins and stuff, yeah. Thanks for reading, and have a nice day whoever you are!

UnknownSanta and TheNinjaFury like this.
  2. X_WildxMani_X

X_WildxMani_X Hello Its Me....

Minecraft:
    _PastelBean_
    Hello! This is Fuffy_! And we are really excited to make this ;) And as Otaku said it would be completely okay if you are not able to do this! We really hope we are not asking for too much! I know that you are busy people, and it would be super awesome if you can take your time into helping us do this!

One of our idea's is a mini remake of a amazing anime called Sword Art Online! We do truly hope you allow us remake this anime into a Roleplay for other people to enjoy! Again if this is not possible for you, I completely understand. Please reply to this post or contact us in Minecraft to let us know if you can make this possible, our usernames are iiYang and Fuffy_!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2017
    UnknownSanta likes this.
  3. ThiccTurtles

ThiccTurtles Builder Donator

Minecraft:
    Cheezi
    Staff do not connect plots, as it would be mostly unfair to the rest of the server and people would start asking
    Also, even if they did connect them, the road would still be unclaimed and nobody could build on it, as plotme does not support plot merging.

4. _MadisonBarks

_MadisonBarks THAT furry Donator

Cheezipoofs is correct - Sorry, but if we built for you, we'd have to allow everyone who wants to connect plots to be able to ask us for help. And that's just too many people.

My apologies, but we just can't do it.

ThiccTurtles likes this.
  5. OtakuTwins

OtakuTwins

That's completely okay! Thanks for even considering our crazy idea, and for your time! That makes perfect sense.

6. MeatBoy0

MeatBoy0 Donator

Minecraft:
    MeatBoy0
    Good luck with the build though hope you can work around this minor bump

7. OtakuTwins

OtakuTwins

Thanks! I hope so too!

UnknownSanta likes this.
  8. UnknownSanta

UnknownSanta Donator

Minecraft:
    UnknownSanta
    Can i come and help i am really good modern builder and i made some modern houses and other things like headshops