✺ Words of Encouragement ✺

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Xcel, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Xcel

Xcel Donator

Minecraft:
    Xcel_
    Hey everyone, I used to be extremely active on these forums, but lots of my personal problems/addictions slowly started to consume my time and life again, but I'm doing better so I thought I'd share a little to maybe help some of you who may be in my position...
    I have problems accepting my reality and where I am in my own life. I'm constantly fed images online of the life I wish I had. The image of that perfect life/body that I long for, but cannot reach. This drive to be one of those "happy/popular" people you see on the internet took me down a dark path..

After a very difficult 6 months of loneliness, I slowly crept back into my old ways of drugs and alcohol to help cope with my current situation. I crawled back to my old group of "friends" that could really care less if I didn't wake up one morning with a needle hanging out of my arm... During this period of time I came close to taking my own life mistakably through this lifestyle of partying. I'd wake up go out and return home several days later completely messed up and depressed...

I'm aware that many of you are my own age and quite possibly facing the same peer pressure I was experiencing. Dear God in heaven... please don't give in to try and be "cool"... the lifestyle you see on tv with all those celebrities lead down a broken road. They're smiling and trying their best to enjoy their lives, but on the inside they're all broken searching for something to fill the hole in their heart. Chasing the image of "perfection" is truly very depressing and never will never bring self-satisfaction.

You will only truly be happy when you can learn to appreciate what you have and love those who are around you... those who care about you... There's no better life than the one you're living right now... just be in control of your actions and enjoy the life you have. You only get one.. don't throw it away chasing a never ending depressing path...

Live the life given to you and smile because you're all unique and special. You're lives are important. Don't try and change who you are.
    ~✘

safoya299, Daisyy, tence3000 and 5 others like this.
  2. Costellon

Costellon professional Boy Donator

Minecraft:
    colorised
    fucking hate people.