Why is factions already dying?

Discussion in 'Factions' started by Completion, Feb 17, 2017.

1. GYPTIAN

GYPTIAN Azza Donator

Minecraft:
    GYPTIAN
    But this is why the community is broken because there are only 2-4 factions that even play on a regular bases, you have had around 4 months to raid them this map and most the community want a reset considering it got to the point where:

1. People were raided
    2.Koths are never capped
    3. PvP only happens when koths come up
    4.People afk these mycel farms which basically counters the point them reseting it in the first place, because just like people afked for hours on their creeper farms people just afk the mycel and come back to outstanding amounts of money. So if you ask me it's just being lazy because in the first week of this reset me and my faction had over 7 million which was achieved by hand placement and time.

These reasons i stated above are just a few of the reasons why factions should not stay up for months on end, anyways if you have this archenemy that you want to take out that much why haven't you done so yet? Because when i played if i wanted to raid someone i would get it done within the same week or sometimes even the same day. I have a very big faction ready to play (Around 20-30 players) active, that want to play but we want to have competition without cheats/hacks/unfair advantages.

2. tence3000

tence3000 Donator

Minecraft:
    tence3000
    I agree with most of these points.

1. Yes, people have already been raided and therefore there are too little bases to raid now.
    2. Over the past week no KOTH has been capped. This is partly due to Magic Sponges being to overpowered and also the fact that numbers have been matched on both sides of the alliances.
    3. This is completely true. In a way I agree with Completion that nobody fights in diamond anymore except for KOTH's. As I said before Koths are a good idea but they need to change the concept a bit to make sure it's not based as much on quantity of members.
    4. I was discussing this with multiple people recently and this is completely true. I'm not sending any hate to KoB or OldStars in this respect but for the factions that have worked out auto-mycel farms, they have basically no worries about money. This is annoying for factions like mine or Gyptians just because we spend time working on manual farms while they sit there afk getting money. The concept is the same as last map now.
    I will suggest this when they announce a reset but they should make mycel immoveable so auto-mycel farms won't work.

3. Lars

Lars FadKidsUnited

Minecraft:
    ItsLarsa
    LOL the only problem that we have. Is that little noobs think that server needs to be similar to every other server. And after they get raided once, because they made mistakes and were not able to build a proper base, with glitch layers, they hackusate and saying that this server is shit because of all the cheaters, and then give up. After playing 2 week they give up. And that's your fault because that faction server is pretty fun to play on.
    I never got raided once. In 4 seasons. So ?

Amore likes this.
  4. GYPTIAN

GYPTIAN Azza Donator

Minecraft:
    GYPTIAN
    Completely untrue alot of people hack including you and zmanmz which makes it so boring for legit players such as me and some of goat, and my base was glitched and was build to a very good standard but like i said before all the people on here technically don't have any idea how factions is suppose to work. Don't get me wrong glitching is completely fine but it gets to a point where it gets annoying in a way where no one wants to play other than the hackers. Also i quit because i got bored it's not my fault me and my players wanted to enjoy a different server for a while but the reset is based on a full community opinion and not just one player. And people don't hackusate for no reason my corner base was cannoned legit the first time from the roof ok fair play but the second time was a type of hack to get in and i even approved it by high staff members.

5. MoreCowbell_

MoreCowbell_ Lila Is Bae ♥

hey boyz

JuniDaBawz, Ayg, Curving and 3 others like this.
  6. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    Lol

7. KhalilMC103

KhalilMC103 [Retired Veteran] Donator

Come back we need u to save factions... if u can...

tence3000 likes this.
  8. Lars

Lars FadKidsUnited

Minecraft:
    ItsLarsa
    Factions isnt dead, pvp is pretty active always at the evening and we pvp with Oldstars, Val, PVPCATS, other smaller factions.

9. tence3000

tence3000 Donator

Minecraft:
    tence3000
    What about the Federation.
    I will just leave now.

10. GYPTIAN

GYPTIAN Azza Donator

Minecraft:
    GYPTIAN
    YOU FORGOT YolomonsStore and STONEHENGE and Genesis and GANGGANG300

JuniDaBawz and tence3000 like this.
  11. Curving

Curving Factions Veteran ~ Quantum <3 Donator

Minecraft:
    funkybeats
    gangganggenesis

12. JuniDaBawz

JuniDaBawz Subscribe to my channel: JuniDaBawz Donator

Curving likes this.
  13. Curving

Curving Factions Veteran ~ Quantum <3 Donator

Minecraft:
    funkybeats
    tence3000 likes this.
  14. PermanentlyMuted

PermanentlyMuted <3 Donator

People only fight for KOTH, even if so not many people even care about KOTH anymore, It's died out already, rather make more events or reset, otherwise it will stay dead.

tence3000 likes this.
  15. Lars

Lars FadKidsUnited

Minecraft:
    ItsLarsa
    would be fun if there would be ANY CHANCE OF RAIDING
    everyone just keep making unclaimed vaults, thats so boring, maybe the /near command to find players / or claims. Would make it more intense .

16. Haruld

Haruld Resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    Haruld
    tence3000 and KhalilMC103 like this.
  17. PermanentlyMuted

PermanentlyMuted <3 Donator

And you think were gonna get what we want?

tence3000 likes this.