What’s been going on

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by KaiserinStar, Jul 19, 2018.

1. KaiserinStar

KaiserinStar Blanked out my profile. Donator

(Please exuse any typos, I’m tired as fuck)

Would you look at that, I still exist. Originally when I left a month ago I went quietly and with very little warning. The people who are closest to me know all about what happened, but if you want to hear at least part of the story feel free to PM me on discord if I didn’t remove you. I will not be talking about that publically.
    That being said, I have no desire to come back to J&H and stay.
    Why am I here then, you ask? Because I wanted to give anyone who needed it some closure and to fill ya’ll in about some things that have been going on.

-In Fall, I’m heading off to university. I’m going to be working towards a degree in Biology with a minor in Psychology. I’m pretty excited for it.

-I’ve been hanging out with a much smaller group of friends, mostly ex-community members and people I’ve known for years. Some of us are as close as family and I’m so happy to have them.

-In fact, I’m in a long-distance relationship with one of them. I’ve been dating KronprinzVenom for a month; me and him are like peanut butter and jelly and I wish I realized that sooner. I love him and he loves me no matter what. My current plan is to work as hard as I can in the coming months so I can visit him as soon as possible. My days of blindly swooning over one of the owners has come to an end.

-A lighter one: I started playing TF2 again and I find myself maining engie. Therefore my Minecraft skin as permanently changed from a Fox Scout to a Fox Engie. Yep that’s pretty much it.

So yeah, that’s what i’ve been up to. And that’s all I really had to say.

I loved this community but there’s nothing here for me anymore. I’ll be sticking around to read the replies but after that I’m taking off permanently.

It’s been real.
    -Star

2. ItsPacers

ItsPacers Well-Known-Member Donator

Minecraft:
    ItsPacers
    Good luck at University! I wish you all the best in life!

3. CaptainJackValdy

CaptainJackValdy I got a plan to save the server, just have faith

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
  4. ZeusV

ZeusV Former Moderator Donator

Minecraft:
    ZeusV
    Best of luck to you in University, Star.