Other Games What was your most WTF moment in gaming?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by dinoceros, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Saul1337

Saul1337

I don't have any video of this but @MisfittedCow can confirm.
    I was playing Legend of Zelda Breath of the wild and I was flying through the air because I jumped off a mountain, in the distance we saw a couple of wild horses standing around and I came up with the plan : Fly above one, drop down, land on horse, tame horse.
    I said to MisfittedCow ''They'll never expect this'' as I flew above one and let myself fall out of the sky.
    Instead this happened : Horse 1 expected it and hit me mid air throwing me away, into horse 2 which did the exact same and threw me back at horse 1, then horse 1 and 2 continued to play tennis with me for like 6 throws before letting me down and ran away.

In Overwatch surviving a fully charged deadeye. Deadeye is a charging ability that does 120 damage per second, up to 6 seconds max 1020 damage per shot. I was locked on for for about 2 to 4 seconds, which should have easily killed me. We we're both very confused as to how I survived.
    https://clips.twitch.tv/FancySmilingLadiesRitzMitz

2. Trisssy

Trisssy Tris | Aussie | Donator

Minecraft:
    Trisssy
    when i played minecraft.

3. ChargedMerc

ChargedMerc no Donator

Minecraft:
    ChargedMerc
    this kinda depresses me because now i know the majority of y'all have a manly voice while i have a squeak in my throat ;_;

4. ZeusV

ZeusV Former Moderator Donator

Minecraft:
    ZeusV
    Playing horror games with bound jumpscares.

5. sss

sss Donator

Glass likes this.
  6. Glass

Glass what Donator

Minecraft:
    GlassisGlass
  7. PhantomStar

PhantomStar Zzzzz... Donator

Minecraft:
    StarlightFoxx
    Only one that comes to mind was during Pokemon Sun, it was Christmas day so I had just gotten the game. Some time right after the Normal type trial I encountered a Zubat in the cave. Nothing special there. I decided to fight it and it SOS called in another one. At first I was annoyed but then it appeared. It was a shiny. On the first SOS call. I promptly freaked out and was able to catch it. I named her Stellar and from then on she was a staple of my team and incredibly strong. It's pretty tame compared to some of these other stories but it was my first shiny in all my years of playing Pokemon, so it was really special.

2nd shiny was a randomly encountered Alolan Geodude while I was training my Gabite. I wasted my Master ball on her because I was scared she would use Explosion lmao

dinoceros likes this.