What is your point of view on school?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by ~ItzEnderman, Jun 11, 2014.

1. ~ItzEnderman

~ItzEnderman

I hate it. Not because of school itself, but because of my shitpile classmates. They invented something called the (my name) touch, and the way that works is that everything I touch is poisoned. I absolutely hate them.

Rila likes this.
  2. BlazingLazer

BlazingLazer

I see it as a good and bad thing.

For one, it keeps us social, and gives the ability, if we go through all of school, to actually get a job that could support and independent life. It basically keeps us off the streets later in life.

But the people there can be total dicks. Period.

Mango2Go likes this.
  3. Joseph10003

Joseph10003 hi. Donator

Minecraft:
    RetroJoey
    Again... Really sad and sorry that they do this to you.

4. Mango2Go

Mango2Go

Ya I hate some people but I was really insecure last year and entering a new grade the combined the 2 elemanarty schools for middle school. I met some of my best friends and I felt a lot beter about my self. But again there are some kids that me and my friends wana murder and make die in pain

Don't let it get to you just ccall them di*ks And asses!
    Bullying is terrible, but they may be abused at home... In 3rd grade this happened to me... LIke you I was always kind of an "outcast" I feel for ya brotha. But kindly enough some girls I barley knew stood up for me. People like that stick with you.. Not the bullys.
    I wsh people focused on important things like this instead of laughing at cat videos all day...

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  5. Cryeath

Cryeath Previously CaitlinUchiha Donator

Minecraft:
    Cryeath
    Hmm. Just like Laser said it's a good and bad thing. The good being that it gives us a better understanding of later life, however, some of the things that teach arr pointless because when am I ever going to use Pythagoras or Algebra, I do realize that some may need it if they are going to be a teacher but you get my point, my school focuses on trying to get the highest grades possible to they get to the top of the Ofsted school leader board, so they fail in making sure the kids are actually happy in school. So yeah. Its a half in half situation. c:

6. ewon

ewon uoʍǝ

Um, just stand up to them and touch them or something, maybe they will die xD. Anyways on a more serious note, don't give them the satisfaction of making fun of you. You don't need to listen to those d*cks. Hang around people who are nice to you and accept you for who you are; those are your real friends. If stuff get out of hand don't be afraid to tell a teacher whom you trust, it's not a crime. It doesn't make you a 'tattle-tale' or whatever people call it these days (idk) it just means you are standing up to them and they may face punishments and that might just make your day.
    ^
    big words...

Back to the question. I like school enough. I like learning certain subjects and not others. I have many friend that I wouldn't have known if it weren't for school. My school environment is fairly safe, there are some jerks, but I can just stay away from them. I'm decently smart making school a little easier to pass.

GL
    -ewon

7. ~ItzEnderman

~ItzEnderman

Thanks.

8. ForeverTruthful2u

ForeverTruthful2u OMGEEEE

Minecraft:
    Rose_Herocat
    I love school! No Questions asked!

9. Erove

Erove creme de pirouline Donator

Minecraft:
    erove
    School is good and bad.

See, learning is a bit boring...
    but I get to be with my friends.

10. ~ItzEnderman

~ItzEnderman

Erove likes this.
  11. teitan

teitan ‏‏‎ Donator

School is pretty damn tight.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    ewon likes this.
  12. Gooby

Gooby ミCutie彡 Donator

What I think about school....

I think school is a necessity to any child's life
    It is important to learn and make your brain grow. It is important and basically mandatory that you go to school.
    So I think that school is a good thing in the long run...

However, The school system is corrupt...
    They overwork the students...
    It is my last week of school and I am drowning in Homework.
    HELLO PEOPLE
    Ever heard of Stress? Ya that's what's killing our kids...
    There have been studies shown that a student can have more stress than a person in an insane asylum...
    That''s saying something...

and the kids
    omfg
    The so called
    "populars"
    who think they are better than everyone else
    meanwhile they'reprobably sucking the teacher's dicks to get good grades
    and UGH

So overall
    My POV on school is
    Fuk you
    U mutherfukers

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  13. CrazyIcicle

CrazyIcicle

I'm a popular and get honor rolls (with high honors) so my POV on school is quite good, unlike the rest of you :L

14. DiamondCraft

DiamondCraft The Lord of Oreos

Dude, just continue on the path of school. Let things unfold like they may be. I go to a private school, so I don't deal with this.

But, people can be mean, I am popular, it's not a big school, maybe 200 people-ish?
    Just ignore them and do well in school, and when you're the next Bill Gates and are a millionaire, and be like, didn't you bully me, oh yeah. (But forgive them) and troll and laugh in their faces when they end up working for you!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  15. TECHMASTER2012

TECHMASTER2012 (oEo=v=)-<|

Minecraft:
    TECHMASTER2012
    In my pov in school.....

I am that only smart guy in my class who hates school ;^;

Icicle I get into honor rolls too T.T

WishFish likes this.
  16. Enderbrine

Enderbrine うちはサスケ

Hell = Elementary
    Heaven = High School

17. Heatdude Da Waffle

Heatdude Da Waffle Admin | Builds Things Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Heatdude
    *sigh*
    I hate school, but I love it.

No matter what you think about people there, like wishing that school wasn't required so all the jerks wouldn't be there, it won't happen. Why?
    Because even though those people might grow up to be useless working at some job at McDonalds, at least they have a chance to be useful to society in some way, and maybe be a tad bit easier to work with if they can read and write.

So think of it like this: If those jerks weren't around in school, they would be around when you get a job, only they will be 10 times worse because they have no education or any ability to do ANYTHING.

18. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Honestly, I don't give two shits about school. I am naturally good at it, so I don't stress about the school itself, yes I still get stressed about it quite a lot, but not as bad as the social life I have at school. The people there put racism towards me, try to kill me, when ironically it nearly goes the other way around, they mock me, they always try to make me look bad. Although, I always have a few people I can rely on in times like those stated earlier. They always think they are stronger than me, when I prove that I will attack with no mercy dare they try to attack me first. And when that does happen, they think they are so damn cool and badass or whatever, that they decide to spread spiteful rumors about me, not just spiteful, but embarrassing as well. Such as "Oh look, Brendan is so scared of me, he can't even touch me without crying." They don't know that I do not show feelings in public, asides from anger and sorrow, thus giving me the feeling to just grab the neck of that person and make him pay. This all happens in school because you know what? The school couldn't do shit about it, by not expelling the ones that put misery towards others.

In short terms, I hate my social life and my school life there.
    Social: Read the long paragraph.
    School-wise: They do not give us enough material to study, and when the test/quiz comes across, guess what, we aren't 100% prepared (Also, their deadlines are not exactly fair) because of the shitty way they teach us. I mean, yes some people can still go through it, but I saw two people get held back this year, one of them being 15 years old in 7th grade. The other being "stupid," due to averages and so.

So yeah, sorry if I brought too much personal things here, but this is something I thought went on this thread.
    To answer the main question:
    My point of view on school is spiteful.

19. KittyGoddess16

KittyGoddess16 The Goddess of Kittens

Idc it's over for the summer and I don't wanna think about the fact that I failed a class this past year. SCREW YOU GEOGRAPHY!!!!

20. Netherr

Netherr Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Netherlasting/Netherr
    Well, in my school I am quite popular so I kinda like it there. The only thing I HATE WITH ALL MY LIFE
    are the M*********** A******* DIPS****** CHINESE TEACHERS