What is YOUR meaning of life?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by ItsJerry, Nov 20, 2017.

1. momand

momand ex-god Donator

i personally think we're all someday gonna rot in the ground so we should make our life count

2. Bruhtrash

Bruhtrash 100% FC!!! Donator

Minecraft:
    MrHakenRock
    I personally think the meaning of life is to just live it to the fullest and make every moment count. It means to do your duties (e.i reproduce, etc) and pass it on.
    Get paid, get laid, Gatorade, get some Jacksfilms up in here

PopeUrbanII likes this.
  3. ShadowFlames

ShadowFlames Donator

Actual answer:
    I don't really believe in the concept of there existing a true or singular meaning to life, more that you make your own meaning. I.e. - 'Why should the lack of existence of a true meaning to life mean I can't have my own one anyway?'. I personally don't have any one meaning to life it's rather every little event in continuity is life's meaning.

The closest I can get to explaining my thoughts is polymerisation but visualised as a liquid rather than a chain if that means absolutely anything to anyone.

animelover999 and PopeUrbanII like this.
  4. animelover999

animelover999 Donator

ShadowFlames likes this.
  5. PopeUrbanII

PopeUrbanII deus vult Donator

Minecraft:
    ComradeMessiah
    Playing on the IJAH server

ItsJerry likes this.
  6. Katerina

Katerina Former Mοd Donator

imma answer this finally ;)
    MY TWO DADDIES OF COURSE
    Daddy #1
    nyS7EUD.jpg
    and Daddy #2
    DraculaMirrorEnd.png
    *heart eyes*

Bruhtrash likes this.
  7. Defectus

Defectus I love my wife Donator

Minecraft:
    Defectus
    There is no singular meaning of life. Each entity sets their own purpose, even if a lot of purposes are very similar. Humans are special for many reasons, and in my opinion one of them is that, unlike every other creature, we have the ability to give ourselves a purpose other than survival and reproduction. We're able to think for ourselves and care about crazy stuff like exploring the unknown or contributing to the generations of the future. A cat would never conduct an experiment to learn about how two chemicals react. Not because it's not smart enough, but because it sees no reason to invest in such nonsense.

Jakesync likes this.
  8. hologramable

hologramable /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Donator

Minecraft:
    hologramable
    The meaning of life, or the answer to the question "What is the meaning of life?", pertains to the significance of living or existence in general. Many other related questions include "Why are we here?", "What is life all about?", or "What is the purpose of existence?" There have been a large number of proposed answers to these questions from many different cultural and ideological backgrounds. The search for life's meaning has produced much philosophical, scientific, theological, and metaphysical speculation throughout history. Different people and cultures believe different things for the answer to this question.

The meaning of life as we perceive it is derived from philosophical and religious contemplation of, and scientific inquiries about existence, social ties, consciousness, and happiness. Many other issues are also involved, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value, purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, the existence of one or multiple gods, conceptions of God, the soul, and the afterlife. Scientific contributions focus primarily on describing related empirical facts about the universe, exploring the context and parameters concerning the "how" of life. Science also studies and can provide recommendations for the pursuit of well-being and a related conception of morality. An alternative, humanistic approach poses the question, "What is the meaning of my life?"

uhhh idk lol

9. Acepilot092

Acepilot092 youtuber

Minecraft:
    AcePilot092
    My meaning in life is to go out their and help the people of the world in anyway I can, whether their poor, homeless, etc, im more then willing to help them.

10. blamecoopa

blamecoopa how did i get here? Donator

Minecraft:
    blamecoopa
    The meaning of life is different for everyone, as you can tell from this thread. For me, it's enjoying the moments you have before they, and eventually you, are wiped from the Earth.

11. Spooky

Spooky juyeon loml Donator

Minecraft:
    keonhee_
    i live for this

12. tence3000

tence3000 Donator

Minecraft:
    tence3000
    I think it's interesting to hear such a varied set of ideas about the meaning of life.

Although I don't know what the meaning of life is, there must be one, or I wouldn't choose to be living right now.

13. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    My meaning of life is to be better than I was the day before. To be a good person and help others.

TwageTomato likes this.