Minecraft What have you noticed about YouTubers?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Ninjaman, Sep 12, 2014.

1. UnleashedHavoc

UnleashedHavoc

I notice that they play minecraft...
    ._.

JoeyBACONBacon likes this.
  2. pandaness123

pandaness123 Minecraft Rulz

Minecraft:
    Pandaness123
    They have lots of subribers

3. jenn

jenn Donator

Ihascupquake is a dork
    "shears can not be enchanted"
    ofc it cant.

4. Loling

Loling KingKylie

Minecraft:
    Loling
    In my opinion, the biggest youtubers like Sky are just simply; Boring. They make videos daily and they don't know what their doing anymore. Meanwhile, theres not too big youtubers who are 100000 times better than Sky. Also, I'll take sky as an example again. Did you see the 'Fan animations' he uploads? They're just immature as crap One was about a 'poop' and 'toilets' and they expected us to find it funny.. Sethbling in my opinion just talks too much and AntVenom well, he does everything solo and talks about random boring stuff and laughs at his own jokes that aren't even funny. I might sound really negative on this but this is my opinion. But theres the good youtubers like Jerry and Harry that actually still makes me laugh xD I can tell you Jerry anf Harry's videos, Willy's and Saul's just crack me up xD Some other famous youtubers like deadlox does parkour videos and they spend their time cheating.. It gets boring. Yes, Jerry and harry sometimes cheat in their videos but just to 1 or 2 times to make people laugh and joke around but deadlox, he almost cheats the whole time. He made a factions series that had like 5 episodes because he ended up getting raided and he acts immature and acts all sad because he thinks because he's a youtuber he's not going to get raided.. Welp, doesn't work like that. He even flew the entire time and cheated to make a base. It was boring. He also stopped his drugcraft series because he got raided, and then because of that, the guy recorded the raid and posted on youtube, all of deadlox's fans went and hated, disliked, blackmailed etc. but in reality, no one realised that guy was playing the game well ._. Other youtubers that make raiding videos like CEdgepvp and OhTekkers, make actual good raid videos. I don't have many youtubers I watch but I do sometimes. I use to love ZexyXek but now he's jus running out of ideas and I don't enjoy his content anymore xD Note that this is my opinion and I won't argue with anyone that argues with me >.< Thanks if you actually read this whole thing xD

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  5. Blocky_Cake11

Blocky_Cake11 CAKE | Bigbang is VIP | 2NE1 FOUREVER Donator

Minecraft:
    Blocky_Cake11
    I noticed some youtubers are copycats... .-.

Xandalf likes this.
  6. HashtagNinja

HashtagNinja

I don't like minecraft youtubers for the general part, they make repetetive content and talk way too much. I mostly watch non-gaming youtubers and terraria youtubers. (HERO isn't a good terraria youtuber)

Flubbot likes this.
  7. Zombie471

Zombie471

I noticed that most of them are terrible.

Especially Sky.

The End.

momand likes this.
  8. niaarchangel

niaarchangel Angelic VTuber Donator

Minecraft:
    niaarchangel
    A lot of machinimas involve going to mojang's office and changing something in the minecraft code.....

Ninjaman likes this.
  9. TheBlackHamood

TheBlackHamood Feel Pain, Accept Pain, Know Pain

Minecraft:
    twista_17 & _Hamood
    i also noticed that they all dun know how to play minecraft well EVEN THOUGH THEY SPENT 2 YEARS OF USELESS RECORDING

10. ProCraftz

ProCraftz

I mostly hate the fact the people refer to themselves as "Popular" and many MANY of them tend to ignore their fans with what they say.
    I generally don't really like YouTube due to what it has become. Its full of 10 year olds making a YouTube account and thinking they're going to be famous. Also a lot of people do it expecting they'll get money, and people cheating subscribers/views/likes.
    YouTube has lost its meaning.
    From sharing videos and having proper discussion, its turned to "SUBSCRIBE 2 MY CHANEL PLS".
    Its just a massive popularity contest.
    The only real good "YouTubers" are the people who aren't popular, the ones who haven't cheated for their subs, who aren't doing it for the money and who actually listens to their fans.

11. Fawn

Fawn as if

Lots of them get tons of meaningless praise.
    For example - Bajan being called the "PvP king" or some shit.
    The only reason he's "good" at PvP is because:
    1) tons of people with no armor/weapon follow him, while he has a weapon. He kills all of them and as a result everyone think "wow he killed so many people!"
    2) random people giving him tons of good weapons, food, armor, what ever. I bet that without all of those poor fanboys he wouldn't survive 1 game.

The real PvP "gods" are the German players, such as TheFaboHD etc.

Tbh the only Minecraft YouTuber I watch is Kuledud3, because he's actually funny and entertaining (though he sorta stopped playing MC but meh).

12. _Ri

_Ri

Minecraft:
    Sys
    na J&h are too

Fawn likes this.
  13. xXMysteryGirl303Xx

xXMysteryGirl303Xx Saunterblugget Hamterfuppinshire

Sky is annoying (Skydoesminecraft)

Toby barely even talks about the game, he just plays and rambles on about some random story we don't care about (TobyGames)

Felix is boring (Pewdiepie)

Jack is actually funny and entertaining (jacksepticeye)

Marks voice is bae, and he is hilarious (markiplierGAME)

niaarchangel likes this.
  14. Dirtbikes95

Dirtbikes95 Got banned, add Skype at OuterRim95 for insight.

They are all cussing, raging tryhards that are annoying to even watch 30 seconds of.