Well its time.

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by Kaizerroooll, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Kaizerroooll

Kaizerroooll [LEGEND] | Sonorant In Echo Donator

Minecraft:
    Kaizerroooll
    Hey guys its me Kai as you may or may not know I have been highly inactive lately so I am on every once and I have had been having disinterests after Survival was removed. And I think its time I quit. I remember the day I joined J&H went to survival met some guy named wongimin he was my first friend here but he hasn't been on in over 2 years. I met lots of new friends like Hurricane HeyIJustMetYou (Named FrozenFlair at the time) and yeah and I had lots of fun just meeting new people and playing with friends but I have gotten bored Of J&H then they removed Survival and I have been getting more inactive since but now I am going to quit J&H Ill miss all of you I will always remember the goofy little adventures me and my friends had here but its time to leave
    From the day I joined to the day I left I always liked J&H but I am moving on to new things so this is my final goodbye

This is it Goodbye everyone.
    I may or may not Post my discord Tag later.

2. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Spectating Mom Extraordinaire ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    I am so glad that I met you. I've learned a lot of things by knowing you. Good luck with wherever life takes you. If you ever want or need to talk, you have my discord.

Much love to you <3

Kaizerroooll likes this.
  3. ZappyFB

ZappyFB BEST US Donator

Minecraft:
    Zapay
    Hey kaizer, been a while old brother. Factions was an old, fun, time. I will never forget your presence in my faction for the few months we played together. I will also be quitting with you homie, none of the oldies are on anymore. I'd like to say goodbye to the 'ol legendary gang (xAngieSkye, Crestfall, Kaizerroooll, Jovanhon, creeper1561, KoB, Apoc, TheRedFin, and haxory. Goodbye to you kaiz, pce out to everyone else.

Kaizerroooll likes this.
  4. Diavel

Diavel Donator

Minecraft:
    Diavel
    It's a sad day

farewell young king

Kaizerroooll likes this.
  5. Ryva

Ryva Resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    Ryva