Water Glitch

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by OreoPlaysGamesYT, Jul 25, 2017.

1. OreoPlaysGamesYT

OreoPlaysGamesYT

For some reason when I place water bucket outside of my island it stays there and can never be removed. I have this bug all over my island and I think that happened to others too. I cant remove it because it is not on my island land. I can still place water there but it does not look nice and it is connecting to water that I need to get rid of. It is driving me insane by making me place stack and stacks of blocks to block the water off so it wont connect but it just keeps on coming and I cant stop it. So can somebody fix this glitch or come to OreoPlaysGamesYT's island and remove the water sticking between me and my neighbor's islands. BTW the thing it is ruining is mostly my squid farm ;-; 2017-07-25_10.18.49.png 2017-07-25_10.19.24.png 2017-07-25_10.19.56.png

2. OreoPlaysGamesYT

OreoPlaysGamesYT

I found a solution but it cost me 1000 dollars which was a bit unfair but I can apparently use sponges to get rid of them. But the mods should stiff fix it.

3. Kaiiven

Kaiiven Donator

Minecraft:
    Kaiiven
    We do normally fix it for you. Just request it to a staff member or make a 'Help' thread on the forums. There was a bit left so I have removed that.

Apologies for this, it's to do with the island border and not a bug/glitch.

tence3000 likes this.