W.I.P Slime Farm!

Discussion in 'Peaceful Survival' started by duckky25, Dec 7, 2017.

1. duckky25

duckky25 duckky25 // Trevor S. Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    duckky25
    Hello! My friend and I have been working on a slime farm on Peaceful Survival. We had to dig out 2 chunks to be able to build the farm so i decided that it would be satisfying to watch a whole being dug from top to bottom in a time-lapse that i made. It took quite a long time and the video ends halfway because i didn't want to bore the people who were watching. The slime farm is currently still a work in progress but my friend and I will be working on it and we might make more time lapses in the future for the slime farm. Hope you enjoy! :smile:

RulerofMobs and Smg like this.
  2. TwageTomato

TwageTomato Former Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Twage
    Finally I have found someone else who can properly appreciate the joys of digging absurdly large holes by hand.

3. duckky25

duckky25 duckky25 // Trevor S. Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    duckky25
    Yay i guess i am not alone! It feels satisfying to see all the blocks disappear, making a huge crater which used to be all blocks.

RulerofMobs likes this.
  4. RulerofMobs

RulerofMobs What, scared? Donator

Minecraft:
    u9r
    im kinda surprised this is even a thread but whatevs lol. hope u make millions with those slimeballs!

5. Hurricane2001

Hurricane2001 4 year server Veteran Donator

I make slime farms for payment LOL cause they take forever when u do it alone and get the materials

when u do it without decorations it takes up to 8 hours....with decorations it will take up to 14 to 15 hours to make

nice job on the digging :D