Vote for best staff member.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by Aiqw, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Spoiler

Spoiler

I just have to tag all the staff for all their work and everything they have done to the server, Oh dear, 24 Staff Members, Besides the Owners/Co-Owners this will be fun :3

@05ocram05 For solving a lot of problems like a lot of other staff members and your ability to tell me your name 'Marco has learnt a new move, Telling others his name'

@Assassin Connor For being a great friend and inviting me to that call some years ago, You are probably my oldest friend on the server :3

@BackOffShesMine You have an amazing name Joel, I was so happy when you became a staff member on this server, Keep up all the great work!

@Caity You have been a great good staff member, I remember when you were 'PandaCaity' Good times!

@Cingle Yo, Cingle you amazing pringle! You have worked so hard to get all the way to Moderator and all, Congratulations!

@DeathEssence
    Dat Ass, I mean, You are an amazing person and I bet you are an amazing dude in real life!

@Diffracting I feel like a Rap God x2, In all seriousness you are a cool guy, /tell Crafatar Hello, Thanks, The work is great from you! Good job!

@Dreadlord1 You seem like a super chill fourteen year old dude, Congratulations on getting [Helper] too!

@Electric_Demon You are also like Dreadlord1, You are chill and normally playing OITC with me or in the lobby solving problems with or without being a staff member, Also, Congratulations on [Helper] bro!

@HalfAnEmma You are a great person, I would sometimes call you pepe to myself but you never responded, Keep up all the great work and Congratulations!

@Heatdude Da Waffle You are a smexy toasty anime af waffle, You can build very well, I believe and you have anime af profile pictures, Keep it up bro!

@ImNotOkayy You are a great person Eli, I believe I came to your birthday in C1 I believe, Keep up all your beautiful work!

@Jessiee I believe you were the first to apply and get accepted, You are also an amazing person like everyone else even the staff members, Just never give up until you resign - Ghandi 2015

@John_0696 I don't see you online a lot but you seem like a chill positive dude and I wish to us hanging out or at least chatting, Keep the work up!

@Kryokin You're name reminds me of poodles and noodles crying, This is late but Congratulations on [Helper]! You earned it, Once in KitPvP I protected you and you hit me and I used my jesus powers to fly back up to you to still help out (Or at lease I climbed up the mountain)

@Loling You can be a dolphin and you cant be a dolphin, I watch your videos and I find it very funny, Keep up all your work!

@MappyTurtle You are a turtle, You have a squeaky cute (Pedophile much Spoiler?) voice, In advance you I wish you got Moderator, Keep up all this amazing work!

@MisfittedCow I don't know much about you but I did watch a video of you and @Saul1337 playing Herobrine's Chamber I believe, It was a very funny video, I haven't seen you online at all but keep up all the great work!

@NESlover I love your work, I don't know much about you but I wish I did, Well, Keep up the great work!

@NickerPan You remind me of a random person called 'Josh' I don't know where but you just do, Keep up the fantastic work!

@Odi I remember once I said your name in chat and just randomly said 'SENPAI LOVE ME AND STROKE MY CATS HUHEHEHEUHEUH' That was very weird and then I was playing with someone random on hypixel we came back and he called me a girl, Keep up your amazing work Odi!

@Radii You are a really cool person, I remember when your user was 'LilaRok' That was all nice and cool, Keep up all the majestic work!

@RocWolfTheHunter You are a really cool dude, I'm not 100% but I think I chatted with you before you became [Helper] on this server, If you don't remember me I was 'RipJawPlaysMC' Anyways, Keep up all the sexy work my friend :3

@SimplyNether I see you around and I think you are amazing, I want to know more about all the staff and others on the server just like you, Keep up the swell work! :3 Also, Congratulations on Moderator!

@Sofie_ In all seriousness you sound really nice and I wish to see you in game, You also seem very nice in game from others tell others to on word, Keep up all your work!

@Spykill3r You seem like a Spy of a killer with a three in your name (That made no sense whatsoever) You are a calm & mature guy, Keappp up all the work!

@Stockable I have messaged you in chat a lot and we used to chat a lot too, I would also make little jokes of your name like "I need to stock my carrots somewhere" or "Hey Stock, Do you have any room in there?" too myself anyway, Keep upp teh work you player :3

@TheIncendium You remind me of someone called 'Mastercheif07 :3' Also, Congratulations on Moderator! Keep up the work now young boi - Grandmother

@TheMint You make me minty fresh, I remember once we had some parkour races on the server 'parkour' those times were fun, Enjoyable, Keep up your work though!

@XenonHD You are a chill dude and I wish you would upload more because you make be laugh like other youtubers, Keep yur work going you sneaky snake ;3

@Zye I don't know much about you but you seem pretty amazing and chill like others, I would like to also see you in the Moderator place! Keep it up!

THIS TOOK ME FIVE HOURS Hope you like it :3
    EDIT: Thanks for 25 + Likes!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  2. Braixen

Braixen The Gay <*w*> Donator

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
  3. Denisvenom9

Denisvenom9 》Faction Veteran《,

Minecraft:
    nippls
  4. superjustin0628

superjustin0628

Itsjerry and saul1337 are the best

Denisvenom9 likes this.
  5. Denisvenom9

Denisvenom9 》Faction Veteran《,

Minecraft:
    nippls
    Saul isn't staff.

NekoNebulus likes this.
  6. superjustin0628

superjustin0628

not harry because he makes nothing fun.:cool:

7. Katerina

Katerina Former Mοd Donator

Saul doesn't have the staff tag anymore +whenever he is online, we can't see him on the "staff online" list. That means that Saul is NOT a staff member.

Denisvenom9 likes this.
  8. SirNugget

SirNugget

Minecraft:
    OfficerRockyRock
  9. xHazza

xHazza [Premium] ~ OITC ~ GenesisSquad ~ Hazza4Lif3

Minecraft:
    Hazza4Lif3
  10. Jakt

Jakt Former Mod+ |questionable | Donator

Diffracting, Krewlex and KokichiOma like this.
  11. 7heSw4gCr4ft666

7heSw4gCr4ft666 boiling despayeeto

Minecraft:
    despayeeto
    ALL :D

Sofie likes this.
  12. Saul1337

Saul1337

staffonline.png
    You sure?
    fun detected...

Denisvenom9, Rob and LaColeman like this.
  13. Katerina

All youtubers appear on the staff list ON THE SERVER xd

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    Denisvenom9 likes this.
  14. Saul1337

Saul1337

so we still appear on the list haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRRRRRREEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Denisvenom9 and Katerina like this.
  15. Katerina

What about the colour of your ign on the server and teamspeak? xd

Denisvenom9 likes this.
  16. Joseph10003

Joseph10003 hi. Donator

Minecraft:
    RetroJoey
  17. nivels

nivels Donator

@Slevin. He's a pretty chill guy.

Diffracting and Joseph10003 like this.
  18. Icy

Icy Champion of the pact Donator

19. xBadie

xBadie A person addicted to programming.

Minecraft:
    _Error
  20. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    left4lag