Visiting Europe This Summer

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by ANumber2Pencil, Apr 26, 2017.

1. ANumber2Pencil

ANumber2Pencil Resigned ______________________________________ Donator

Minecraft:
    ANumber2Pencil
    So, I just found out this week that my family and I are going to go to Paris and London right after I get out of school. I am really excited as I have never been to Europe before and it is somewhere I have always wanted to visit but I am just curious if anyone has an tips or recommendations that I should do while there (For Anyone who lives in France/England or has visited either city). I apologize if you guys don't care about this at all, I am just really excited to leave the western hemisphere.

John_0696, Kaylyn, Sofie and 5 others like this.
  2. Teddie

Teddie Donator

Europe is really fun.
    I traveled to Paris for some time and I found it absolutely amazing. The people, the culture is simply amazing imo.
    Have fun!

3. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

Nice!
    Hope you have fun! :)

4. Phoenix

Phoenix Donator

Paris is beautiful. Ofc, make sure to go to the eiffeltower, maybe at night time or when it's dark because it's absolutely beautiful to see the whole city in the dark.

Make sure to go to the Avenue des Champs-Élysées (That's where I tripped over lol), towards the Arc De Triomphe.

Take a boat tour over the river that goes through Paris, called 'de scene', it's great to see Paris in a shorter amount of time.

You might wanna go to de notre dame as well. Near there are also a lot of restaurants, but watch out for rats if you're scared of them.

And final, DISNEYLAND FUCK YEAAAAH.
    It's not as big as the ones in America but it's something owo

Sofie likes this.
  5. Pianobonds

Pianobonds

Minecraft:
    Pianobonds
    Uhh idk (I've only visited Turkey, so these tips probably doesn't help at all)
    Visit places that has historical meaning for the country?
    Visit a place that's unique? (something like Eiffel Tower)
    and I don't recommend amusement parks bcoz it's almost the same in every country, not really worth it
    This is just my opinion though

6. Pugnata

Pugnata Pug the Pug Donator

Minecraft:
    Pugnata
    I just want to point out, watch your bag and wallet. I went to both Paris and London. In Paris, they tried to put whristbands around me and force me to buy them. You really need to look out for street sellers. I thought in London I felt more "safe", but you can always lose your wallet in the metro there.

About places to visit, most are pretty obvious, but I discovered that both cities are absolutely beautiful in the dark. Try to make walking routes, it is a city, but there is still tons of nature which is lovely to see.

7. Job_

Job_ Banana Donator

Minecraft:
    Sneakin_
    I only went to Berlin. That city was pretty neat.

n00bhouse likes this.
  8. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
  9. stanateez

stanateez hongjoong enthusiast Donator

When you go to London, becareful.

10. teitan

teitan ‏‏‎ Donator

Fish and chips are good.... only the chips.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
    TreeKillerMan and Sofie like this.
  11. kedio

kedio Donator

I've never been to Paris, but I've heard great things about it!

But let me say, I was born in England, and I visited London a lot. Since it is a busy city, do be careful. While you're there, do try to visit the Big Ben, Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, and the London Eye. Just warning you, in England, despite it being Summer, you may still have to wear a sweater, or something warm. It gets cold.

It's pretty fun there. If you enjoy London, be sure to go to some suburban, and rural areas. You may be able to see some historical buildings. It's all about the history, isn't it?

12. rach

rach 25082020 ✰ Donator

Minecraft:
    kingrach
    the only thing i'll say about london, never go on the tube during public transport, and see if you can get a visitor oyster card or something when you're there, it's cheaper then getting single tickets everywhere if you use public transport in london. anyways some good places are the london eye (p good views n everything), buckingham palace (a lot of people go there during the changing of the guard, it starts at 11:30am, but most people arrive earlier due to the amount of people who attend this.), madame tussaud's (p good wax museum with figures of people who are p cool)
    so uh yeah i'll stop talking kcya

13. thesaber903

thesaber903 Mabelen / Editor Donator

CROSSIANTS M8
    YOU NEED TO EAT DEM

14. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Oooh Paris, That's a fancy place to go. I haven't been there but I do know of many places you should visit.

Of course there's the Eiffel tower and the Arc de Triomphe, But I personally believe you should visit the Cathedral of Notre Dame, Its such a beautiful church and it has a lot of religious history. :)