Venom's Staff Acknowledgement/Appreciation!

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by KaiserVenom, Apr 11, 2016.

1. KaiserVenom

KaiserVenom Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    Good day to you reader. Before I even start this, there is no possible way that this could offend literally anyone, unless they have a grudge against the Staff for some reason. I understand it is a minecraft forum, but there is a human being behind every single one of them!
    Aight, let's get started shall we? I will be thanking staff from now on, and I encourage you to do so also.
    image.jpeg

You guys see that? There is 12 staff members online as of me making this thread.
    We have one, if not the best Staff teams to exist for any server. Minecraft or not, it still matters or else we would not be able to have a pleasant experience on this forum. This should mean a lot to you, as it does to me.
    Speaking of minecraft, that actually makes it so much harder to run more than any other game/server because there is hundreds of people on the forums and on the server all at once, and all it takes it one guy to ruin the experience for everyone. We have the staff to thank for keeping our experience here as fresh and enjoyable as possible for you and everyone else. Even me.
    ==========================================================================
    Let me ask you a question, what do you think of ItsJerry/ItsHarry?
    Let me list what you might have thought of:
    Immature?
    Dumb and Immature?
    Someone else negative just because of their videos?

Wrong!
    So let me ask you something eh? Who has the final say when it comes to things around here?

For normal players, it is the Helpers/Moderators who have the final say when it comes to a normal players sake. But guess who has the final say when it comes to the Staff? Jerry/Harry are the ones who are responsible for everything. I bet they are very intelligent, but some of us just cannot see that.
    I have gotten a bit of insight on this topic, enough to know that Harry is essiantially the boss when it comes to the Staff. I do not know about Jerry (probably because I'm not a staff member), but he is obviously helping and we should not take it for granted.
    I did not forget about the Helpers and Moderators, and you cannot forget that while Jerry and Harry may do a lot for us, but the Helpers/Moderators (Special thanks to @NESlover , @XenonHD and of course @MrDeathWilliam ) help manage the server and keep this it squeaky clean of any rule breakers of any kind.
    Any Staff member knows that there is literally a crap-ton of stuff going on behind the scenes (Reports, members to watch, and other stuff which is important) which we cannot see. Which is probably a good thing too, because I think we would be overwhelmed by how much there is.
    Point is, we should all appreciate them more, no matter if the contribution is big or small.
    ==========================================================================

There is so much more I could say to each and every one of you Staff members, normal members, and everyone else, my appreciation will not end, but this thread must. Thank you all for taking your time to read this as I close.
    ~Venom.

sss, Ezzerland, Katerina and 18 others like this.
  2. Superfrog

Superfrog Donator

These guys are the police department, and a good one.

KaiserVenom likes this.
  3. KaiserVenom

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    Remember everybody, it is not impossible to be a staff member if you really want to. You just need to try, and be a good person. I even made this to show you guys:
    image.jpeg
    If you ever feel like you cannot do it, there is always hope if you can be a reliable member and a good person.
    Just be aware that there is responsibilities for being one however. It is not impossible.
    This is also an inspirational thread if you have not already noticed, and I hope this does just that.
    This should be more like my appreciation for everybody, but I will not change the title because the that is what the main post is about. C:

4. Syrian

Syrian Former Mod x2 Donator

Minecraft:
    Syrian_
    Off topic: Sorry to be off-topic or sound immature, but I was quite confused when I read this thread because at first I read the title as "Venom's Staff Application".

Also, good thread. I enjoyed reading it!

KaiserVenom likes this.
  5. KaiserVenom

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    It's fine lol. I will change it to a synonym!

Syrian likes this.
  6. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    What if I don't want to aim for Helper.

But lmao, ty @ thread

KaiserVenom likes this.
  7. nooneinparticular

nooneinparticular Professionalist I Ninja vanish

Minecraft:
    Ollee_
    Police? You must be joking me now, they've said themself they aren't, there just people that wants to take responsibility & show a better future to our next generation, as children likes playing this game can't we agree on that, and they want our next generation to be a better then us, as they don't them to be toxic or be rude to random people, they want to relise now it's the time we grow up and take care of our generation not as cops, as cops doesn't work like that, they don't, if they were cops they would ban us left and right for doing random things as making jokes to a friend and they think its offending them and it's not, they would get punished if they were cops, but they don't as it was a joke.

On other hands, I see this thread as showing people that if you want to become more mature and take more responsibility that's what you should do to help our next generation, making it a safer place for them.

KaiserVenom likes this.
  8. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

Over time, I've really come to appreciate the staff and their hard work, and I'm amazed with their effort, the staff team are as good as people like Unyshek and Bravo, who are community managers of 343 Industries, and they're grown up with a real career, and if the staff here are as good as them, that's saying something.

KaiserVenom and Denisvenom9 like this.
  9. Superfrog

Superfrog Donator

It was a joke.

Smg and Denisvenom9 like this.
  10. KaiserVenom

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    We need to get back on topic. I am trying to raise support for our staff knowing that they work hard for our enjoyment.

11. Emma

Emma >:) Ex MΟD Donator

omg that's me

I'm famous

nevertheless
    Thanks for the thread - it's appreciated!

namename321, vipa, sss and 4 others like this.