Venom's Second(.5) PSA.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by KaiserVenom, Apr 3, 2016.

?

How many of you have done it, if not, do so!

1. Yes!

71.4%
  2. No.

28.6%
  1. KaiserVenom

KaiserVenom Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom

Note: This is not going to be like last time, this is a topic which is impossible to cause any type of drama.

Hello everybody, and welcome to my second PSA. This is a more laid back then my last PSA, which I recommend that you read if you have not already.

The Main Topic:
    I am sure all of us have friends on the forums, and this we all can agree that we like them, and enjoy talking to one another right? I know I spoke for everyone when I said that, and we all can agree on that no matter who we are.
    I want to convey a simple and easy way to improve your friendships that you can do right now!

Who right now has friends on the forums, or you have people you want to be friends with? You do.
    So everyone, right now, start a conversation with your friends right now! Invite 5 of your friends to a single conversation, have an ongoing talk with them for the entirety of your time you spend on the forums! It isn't that hard!
    I urge all of you to do this ASAP, establish communication between you and your friends on here?
    Tell jokes, ask how their days have been, even ask for help!

I will even give everyone an example:
    image.jpeg
    Then after you do that...
    image.jpeg
    Then all you have to do is select 5 of your friends and start talking endlessly!

Overview:
    I hope all of you enjoyed reading this, and I hope all of you guys just did this an you are now in a conversation with your friends! Communication is important to friendships everyone, I want everyone to know that. Thank you for reading, and have a good day!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  2. animelover999

animelover999 Donator

I think it is a great idea to catch up and all. You could maybe even communicate via skype, teamspeak etc.

_ItsMayDay and KaiserVenom like this.
  3. KaiserVenom

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    I know, but some people do not have TS or Skype. So I gave people a way who do not a way to communicate!
    I sound like a political figure right now I square.

animelover999 likes this.
  4. TheDiamondPicks

TheDiamondPicks String.format("%d %s", 404, "Title not found") Donator

Minecraft:
    TheDiamondPicks
    upload_2016-4-3_18-16-39.png

Anyway, nice thread. I agree that often friendships fall apart without communication (In real life and on here) and it never nice when it happens.

5. KaiserVenom

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    This is going in the original post xD lmao literally!
    I am in a good mood as you could imagine, thank you :P

KokichiOma, vipa and TheDiamondPicks like this.
  6. hamnah

hamnah Hannah Donator

Minecraft:
    hamnahx
    This is a great idea!

KaiserVenom likes this.
  7. _ItsMayDay

_ItsMayDay Smol Blueberry Pun Skele 4 Life Donator

Minecraft:
    LolNope. If I had one, it'd most likely be "SmolSkel"
    I really think this is a great idea! The only thing is, people might be reluctant to do it, like talking to people you like irl.

KaiserVenom likes this.
  8. KaiserVenom

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    I like that people are listening to the message I was trying to convey, I am happy that I got the message across.
    I appreciate all of you have listened to me and to others. I wanted to keep this message short and sweet so people did not have to read a 1000+ speech. Thanks guys, it means a lot!