Minecraft USERNAMES!!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by KokichiOma, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    This is how this thread is going to work:
    In Game Name: Map_Turtle
    Reasoning behind said name: Surprisingly, SkyDoesMinecraft is the reason behind this. -_- Yea, I know, Oh wow, sky geez you suck up to him you love butter and stuff yardeyarda. no. Just no. X-run, the episode where sky's head is put on a turtle, which is shown on a map. Hence, Map_Turtle. Oh, but map, what about the underscore, didn't YOU come up with the username first? My friend Retro_Gaming wanted me to have the underscore, and since he bought the account for me ^^ I decided, why not. Lucky son of a butt whoever got MapTurtle ;)
    Woo. :D

2. KokichiOma

Minecraft:
    No one else is giving the reason behind their usernames? D:

3. DireChrono

DireChrono

I just randomly thought up of "Dire" and "Chrono". So, there's that.

_Magical and KokichiOma like this.
  4. Diffracting

Diffracting Former M.o.d+ Donator

My ps3 account is zezze22 so i made this IGN to zezze_99 cause the name was too short :D

KokichiOma likes this.
  5. cookiefonster

cookiefonster Formerly known as WikiRigbyDude

Minecraft:
    (gave account to little sister)
    WikiRigbyDude. A stupid name I made up in 6th grade. Wiki because at the time I edited Wikipedia (I quit a long time ago), Rigby is the name of a character from one of the few shows I watch, and Dude because for one website WikiRigby was already taken, so I used that.

I really don't like my current IGN, and if I could change it I would make it UltraBrodyswag or something.

Noahnoobfax and KokichiOma like this.
  6. ImaginaryOnion

ImaginaryOnion

I was just thinking about Onions... But just Onion as a nickname wouldn't be original, so I made it ImaginaryOnion, since I was imaging stuff while thinking about nickname.

KokichiOma likes this.
  7. The_Demonstar01

The_Demonstar01 k-on most moe anime 2017

Minecraft:
    i don't play this game anymore yet i'm still here why do you ask, i don't know either
    Came up with my username after reading a book. Then, I added a "The" and an underscore to the name. It turned out as The_Demonstar. I added an 01 because yolo

KokichiOma likes this.
  8. Snowwyy

Snowwyy Veteran member - Galladepow

Minecraft:
    GalladePow
    galladepow Back then when I created my name, I never thought that I would be able to purchase the full game, so I took my favorite pokemon (back then I was ADDICTED to pokemanz) "gallade" and mixed it with "pow". In habbo, when you created a room and you are like an "op" on it, you have pow which means power. I mixed gallade with pow, meaning the power of gallade. I'll change it though, Mojang said they were preparing stuffs to do it so I'll make it something that is actually epic.

niaarchangel and KokichiOma like this.
  9. KokichiOma

Minecraft:
    I guess most of us are going to change once Mojang allows name changes. Only if it's free though :P If it's free, imma changing to MyNameIsMapFTW :D

Snowwyy likes this.
  10. JoeyBACONBacon

JoeyBACONBacon Fig Newton

Minecraft:
    JoeyoftheBacons
    My name is Joey, and I like bacon. My IGN is JoeyBacon01 because JoeyBACON was taken (hehe dat rhymed). Since I now regret the "01" in my name, my username on most other sites in JoeyBACONBacon.

niaarchangel and KokichiOma like this.
  11. Mcc457

Mcc457 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Minecraft:
    PentilexBros
    Mcc457 just came about a random letters and numbers for a password at PBSkids when I was 7. I began to use it as my username as Mccc777 until I realized it was taken(how?) I then changed it to 457 because at the time I didn't like the number 6, lol. Since then its always been Mccc457 or Mcc457. There are two other Mcc457s I have seen, my name is not Brandon and I;m not a girl (the other two Mccs)

KokichiOma likes this.
  12. Flare Pikachu

Flare Pikachu

DwD= my old server

Flare = My In game name

= bam.

KokichiOma likes this.
  13. KokichiOma

Minecraft:
    I don't know why, but I honestly didn't know which you were till now. -_- wut.

14. cookiefonster

cookiefonster Formerly known as WikiRigbyDude

Minecraft:
    (gave account to little sister)
    I love how as little kids we all had special numbers and letters we liked and disliked.

Mcc457 likes this.
  15. KokichiOma

Minecraft:
    At my school we have a certain type of username. Mine is Bro0049. In primary school it was Bro007. Keep in mind this is for the computers, and my netbook, which I use for minecraft, which sucks, cause it lags. :(

16. WinxClubFan890

WinxClubFan890

My username explains itself, but i'll tell you anyways.
    I found out about Winx Club in 5th grade. Watched a couple episodes, liked it.
    So when I was putting in my username for my MC account, I believe that just WinxClubFan was taken, so I put 890 at the end coz yolo.

So that's the story of my username. I'm not proud of it to this day, and that I could change it .___. Bu luckily Mojang will let us change our usernames in the future.

17. KokichiOma

Minecraft:
    well, luckily for you they probably will. hopefully it's free ;) What would you choose anyway?

18. Dyrice

Dyrice

So I was walking to school one day with my friend, and he had his bike with him. His lock combo was BOOS, which meant Booz, because there was no z on the lock. I kept thinking about the lock, and so to get it out of me, I called one of my friends "Boozer". That sparked an interest in me to make a group, so I did. In social studies that day, we were learning about Presidents, so I made the name theme presidents, so my name became Boozington. And when I made a Minecraft account, I couldn't think of anything to make, so I just put Boozington. Booz+Washington=Boozington :3

KokichiOma likes this.
  19. Percusers2011

Percusers2011

Percussion + ers + The year I got MC = my username. My forum name is missing one "s".

Stupid keyboard

KokichiOma likes this.
  20. PrincessHamster

PrincessHamster Puudding.

Minecraft:
    princesshamster
    princesshamster... Well lets see. Most of you know the story behind it but whatever.

It all started in 2005. My two first pet hamsters :D. Though, this part doesn't really have to do with anything.
    Then in 2007 me and my sister got 2 new hamsters. So yeah, after each hamster... SADLY DIED. We bought another one. Up into the point when we got a girl and a boy hamster. Aaand the breeded and made baby hamsters. And as you may know, hamsters have up to 10-20 baby hamsters, it was a handful to take care of. Of course, we gave some away. Then when the babies grew up, TWO OF THEM HAD BABIES. THEN THOSE ONES. Yeah, we gave a lot more away and kept a lot. This was over.. I think 3 years or so ago... They're gone by age. T^T

But yeah, in August 2012 I still had my obsession of hamsters and... Royalty. So BOOM! PrincessHamster was born.

KokichiOma likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.