UPDATED: What's Your Favorite Part of the New Survival World?

Discussion in 'Peaceful Survival' started by YouFoundGolem, Jul 17, 2017.

1. YouFoundGolem

YouFoundGolem YouFoundGolem, Shot on an iPhone. Donator

Minecraft:
    YouFoundGolem
    The new survival world was released on June 21st, it is now July 14th, almost a month after the release. Hopefully you have your factions all settled in! So, now to the question, what is your favorite part of the new survival world? Honestly, my favorite part is /breakspawer. No need to waste spawners anymore!

Update: The new survival world has been released for 1 month now!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017 at 7:50 AM
  2. Zombeh

Zombeh (╭ರ_•́) Donator

Minecraft:
    Zombeh
  3. TwageTomato

TwageTomato Server Vet | Coder | Vocalist | Unofficial Builder Donator

Minecraft:
    Twage
    I like how prismarine shit is actually valuable now because we can't make the overpowered guardian farms anymore thanks to the terrain generation bug! It creates a really effective money sink for large factions who want to build really extravagant stuff and now have to pay through the nose to get it. It also makes raiding temples much more worth-while, promoting exploration of the world. Sure that causes issues for the server since players are constantly loading chunks all over creation, but who cares about lag, right? I mean, it also makes ocean temples so much easier to raid in the first place when you don't have hordes of cyclops fish swarming around the structure threatening to kill you around every corner, so that takes some of the fun out of these raids, but oh well.

Sir_Tealsworth, YouFoundGolem and Smg like this.
  4. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Spectator Extraordinaire ~ Donator

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Being pestered by "will you come on survival and join my faction". Okay, not really.

5. Link_der_Wolf

Link_der_Wolf RazerNation Founder [Super] Rank Donator

Minecraft:
    Link_der_Wolf
    I pretty much like everything, except some minor things...like random snow in some locations, or the really weird generation of Water temples...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]