Update To The Server

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by BluLion, Oct 23, 2016.

?

Do we want better items for the gamemodes on this server

Poll closed Oct 23, 2016.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BluLion

BluLion Donator

So I have been playing This server for some time now. As 1.10 has come out they have put really cool features into the update. I know that not many people might agree to this. I think that this is a positive update. My suggestion is that we should update this server to 1.10 because lets say in skyblock people can have new spawners and elyctras meaning they can fly around the skyblock and get a lot of money for getting the elyctras. Lets face it not every single player on its jerry and harry would want to spend money to "improve" their gaming experience on this server. That is why if we add the 1.10 update to this server we can have new features to look forward to. On peaceful survival people can find polar bears. Do you know how cool that will be! magma blocks will be nice feature to creative for textures selling it for resources on skyblock better command improvements meaning better command access. i can go all day the point is. The server could become outdated if we don't update this server.

2. iWolf

iWolf Retired Donator

Minecraft:
    Gray
    Honestly, I'm going to have to disagree with this only because from what I've seen. Many people play on 1.8 including myself. I don't believe we need a bunch of new items just yet, maybe in the future though. Also, the server won't become outdated, don't worry! :)

3. Trisssy

Trisssy Tris | Aussie | Donator

Minecraft:
    Trisssy
    Mm not sure.

4. meemo

meemo the forgetful Donator

Minecraft:
    AlmightyWIKI
    "there are a lot of players who dislike the new 1.10 pvp system"
    Basically we will wait a looong time. People won't leave 1.8 cause of PvP. Which is Terrible for non-pvp Players.
    but oh well Majority wins.

5. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | Donator

Minecraft:
    --
    Plug-ins aren't updated to 1.10 though...

Username likes this.
  6. BluLion

BluLion Donator

I mean if they still have the 1.8 pvp system but with the 1.10 update. Meaning we are able to play from 1.8 to 1.10 I was just doing a debate, to see what people think.