Update on My Life

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Joseph10003, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Joseph10003

Joseph10003 hi. Donator

Minecraft:
    RetroJoey
    Hey guys, it's me Joseph. You either hate me or love me or maybe a mix of the two.

Anyways, I have been super inactive lately and I just wanted to let you guys know how my year has gone so far.

For starters, my senior year has been stressful. I guess I didn't know how hard my last year of highschool would be because I thought it was going to be the easiest year of my life but I was obviously wrong.

One major problem for me this year has been sleep because I get up at 5:15 am everyday and I normally go to bed at 11:00 pm. I also drink a lot more coffee than ever before now because I am always tired. The reason why I get up so early is because I go to a different school for my first class which lasts 3 hours. When I get done with this 3 hour class, I go back to my highschool and finish my last 3 hours at my last 3 classes of the day (each about an hour long).

Classes:
    Cyber Security - 86%
    Algebra 3 & Trig - 91%
    Virtual English 12 - 91%
    Criminology - 96%

Now you might be thinking, "well Joseph don't you have time to be active on the server and forums after school is over?"
    And the answer to that is mainly no. I usually work after school so after my final bell rings, I immediately go to work. It's difficult to do this because I'm normally exhausted by the end of my school day, but I usually have a pity party for like a couple of minutes and after that I'm usually good.

I did want to re-apply for staff on here and I had an app open for a while, but I closed it once I realized I had a slim chance of even being accepted and when I realized I didn't have any time for it. Honestly though, I would rather spend my time doing what I'm doing irl than spending it on a server that doesn't benefit me at all. It's not like I'm going to mention my staff career on a Minecraft server when being interviewed for a job in the future lmao.

Anyways, that is all and I will try to get on more in the future when I can and I hope you all have a great day.

Disphxrial, stanateez, nthi and 11 others like this.
  2. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    JosephhhH! <333
    Good luck for your final year, I am sure you will do great. It will be stressful, but I promise the outcome will be worth it!
    Wish you all the best!
    Regards :) Great to hear from you again!

Joseph10003 likes this.
  3. Joseph10003

Joseph10003 hi. Donator

Minecraft:
    RetroJoey
    thank you so much
    I miss talking to you ;-;

Disphxrial and capsa like this.
  4. motocicletar1

motocicletar1 Helper+ | Biker Donator

Minecraft:
    motocicletar1
    Dude its been awhile we need to talk soon! Hope to see you around c:

Joseph10003 likes this.
  5. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Yooo, good luck during this year man. For real, sounds hard as crap but Ik you can do it.
    Can't wait to see you active again on here lol

Joseph10003 likes this.
  6. Joseph10003

Joseph10003 hi. Donator

Minecraft:
    RetroJoey
    I'll be active soon and I'll talk with you guys c:

Disphxrial and motocicletar1 like this.
  7. HeyItsMeh

HeyItsMeh Donator

Good luck on your senior year!