Upcoming Prison Reset

Discussion in 'News' started by ItsJerry, Dec 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vlinderman

vlinderman

I want the old prison back I played on it everyday for like 3 hours atleast. And loved it so much if you would just make that again and reset it with a fieuw changes the server would get a massive boost of players again. Everyone loved it but there where not much updates or new features so it got a bit boring after a while. You probably won't do this but if you would I would love to play everyday on the server.
    --- Post merged ---
    also if you really don't want to do that remove the Dash and smash next revamp because it activates when you don't even use it and people always die in the void.

2. FuegoeZ

FuegoeZ :) Donator

Minecraft:
    FuegoeZ
    Even if it comes back, you start from scratch. The new arrival prison creates an intense demand for their curiosity.

3. vlinderman

vlinderman

I am sorry but I think this prison reset is kinda bad and I don't like it and loved the one from before I made a lot of friends and we all played together and then they remove it out of nowhere and there are not even more people playing. with all dear respect I think its bad to have reset this if you made updates to the prison before you could've made the server more popular. And make vids about it and stuff.

4. pvpcatsbestfaction

pvpcatsbestfaction Donator

That you imaker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.