Until next time, Wickertown.

Discussion in 'Creative' started by DankifiedDog, May 2, 2019.

1. DankifiedDog

DankifiedDog

I've had a ton of fun over the past couple weeks on this server building my plot, meeting new people, and even helping other people create their plots. But unfortunately I'm just not having as much fun anymore. I know what I want to do with the last part of my plot, but I just don't have the motivation to finish it. I'm the kind of person who burns out easily, so it appears that I have burned out once again. I'll probably build more in the future, but until then, I'll probably only be popping on every now and then to see how my plot is doing. Many builders who have seen my plot have told me that it inspired them, so for that I am very grateful. If anyone ever needs help building, contact me through the forums, I'll be glad to help. In conclusion, I've had a lot of fun building my plot on this server and I'm very glad to have had the chance to help out fellow builders.

If any of you reading this would like to visit my plot, it's called Wickertown, USA. If you would be so kind as to rate it and leave a comment as well, that would be very much appreciated and mean a lot to me. Thank you everyone.
    -DankifiedDog

Amandq likes this.
  2. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    yuh arthur morgan what
    lean is what i be pourin yuh

momand likes this.