Unofficial Forums Market

Discussion in 'Prison' started by PhantomStar, Jan 23, 2018.

1. PhantomStar

PhantomStar Zzzzz... Donator

Minecraft:
    StarlightFoxx
    Yes, we have a market in-game, but if you want your items to stay posted until they are sold with no expiry and potentially have more people see your postings, you’ve come to the right thread!

If you want to offer something for sale, feel free to post it here using this format:

IGN:

What I’m selling:

Prices:

You can list multiple items for sale in one post, but please edit your post to include a strikethrough over anything has been sold. Once you have sold everything, please don’t delete your post, instead strikethrough everything or edit your post to say [SOLD OUT!] or something similar.
    You can put “negotiable” as the price or include it in your posted price if you don’t mind discussing the price further.
    Once the items are posted, users can request to buy any method any way the seller likes (PM, Discord, in-game etc.) or by replying to this thread and tagging the seller. Whichever way, be sure to always update your post.

If you’re looking to buy an item instead of selling, use this format instead:

IGN:

Looking For:

Offer Prices:

If you’re looking for an item instead of selling, please don’t put “negotiable” as the price. Instead, offer an amount and be prepared to negotiate if you get a seller.
    Like the above, users can contact you in any way that works, and remember to strikethrough anything you’ve gotten.

I hope this thread sees activity and becomes a popular alternative way to sell and buy items!

fernie, Negree, Retro28 and 5 others like this.
  2. Retro28

Retro28

IGN: Retro28

Looking For: Efficiency 1 Book

Offer Price: $200,000

3. CalCow_43

CalCow_43

IGN: CalCow_43
    Looking For: Fortune I, Efficiency I, Looting I
    Offer price: $250k/200k/100k

4. Eoin

Eoin

Minecraft:
    CyanWool24
    IGN: CyanWool24
    Looking For: All ebooks ( I will buy all of them)
    Offer Price: Depends on book (I will pay a lot)