United States - 2016 Race for the White House

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Jacob1yolla, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Jacob1yolla

Jacob1yolla [Legend]

Minecraft:
    Jacob1yolla
    A little off topic here, but yes, their embassy is huge, was astonished when I saw it.

2. Morcov

Morcov Furry|♥Zoroark♥|The everything man

Just wondering, how was it a horrible deal? We KIDNAPPED THEIR MONEY & had international sanctions placed, & kept bombing them. The deal was that U.N. could come & inspect any military & energy site they want, & all weapons & nuclear development were stopped(Guns for ~5 years & nuclear energy for 10 years.) in return we would lift the sanctions & give them back the kidnapped Iranian money. Basically turning them from a militaristic country to a more economic country. The idea behind this(atleast in my views) was that if Iran leaders saw how successful going more economic than militaristic was, they would stop developing weapons altogether.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
    Katy_, SinisterBucky and MrDavyJones like this.
  3. Jacob1yolla

Jacob1yolla [Legend]

Minecraft:
    Jacob1yolla
    So... let's go ahead and look at history. Iran has yet to abide by any deals, but it is supposed to all of a sudden start now? Who's to say that this will not turn into another North Korea, that was a good deal, according to then President Clinton, was it not?

4. Morcov

Idk, why did we truce Russia after nearly a century of rivalry? Why did we ally britian after we rebelled their crown? Because everyone deserves another chance to prove themselves.

Chippy, Katy_ and SinisterBucky like this.
  5. Jacob1yolla

Jacob1yolla [Legend]

Minecraft:
    Jacob1yolla
    The current leaders of this country, are a joke. I'm not solely referring to liberals either, the republican congress should have a back bone to stand up to the President and Kerry. John Boehner needs to stand up and do what he was elected for.

6. SinisterBucky

SinisterBucky Exemplary Gaming Co-Founder and GM Donator

Minecraft:
    _Bucky
    Right, and honestly what good does it do us if we create and hold grudges against other countries? Drama for the press to seize on, just like they did when Marco Rubio talked crap about Cuba. Nada más.

Katy_ and Morcov like this.
  7. Morcov

The presidential candidates are no more of a joke. You got Mike Huckabee which apparently(as I've seen) likes to put god over government. Or like Ted Cruz, where only 2 million of his fundraising weren't from 4 people. But at the same time you got Hillary & Bernie, who seem to be the 2 out 8 who know what they're doing in the Democratic Party.

Katy_ and SinisterBucky like this.
  8. Jacob1yolla

Jacob1yolla [Legend]

Minecraft:
    Jacob1yolla
    To start off, I am definitely not a Mike Huckabee supporter, so we can write him out of the picture. On another note, so what if Ted Cruz has raised a majority of his money through certain people, that isn't hurting anyone or in violation of FEC policies, so leave him be.

9. Morcov

But if you think about it, his donations shows who he supports & who supports him. So who do you think he's going to support more? The American workers who donated 2 million, or the 4 billionaires who donated 36 million. I think the answer here is obvious.

SinisterBucky and Katy_ like this.
  10. Jacob1yolla

Jacob1yolla [Legend]

Minecraft:
    Jacob1yolla
    When it comes down to it, it was those four billionaires right to give Senator Cruz the money. Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are no doubt also receiving large sums of money from individuals that are not the American public. If you want to avoid large amounts of money given, to prevent lobbying, I have the perfect candidate for you, Donald Trump.

11. Morcov

"Oh yes. In return for not accepting any donations, I'll just boast about my own money and use it. That'll totally show I support the american people. Except for the latinos I offended, the senator I DDoS'd, the modern family writer I got into a twitter war with, and much more.

Yes ofcourse I'll support the american people."

Honestly Donald Trump is a business man. He's the last thing this country needs.

Katy_ likes this.
  12. Jacob1yolla

Jacob1yolla [Legend]

Minecraft:
    Jacob1yolla
    Atleast there is no one to lobby him ;)

13. Morcov

Probably because he's too racist to be be lobby'd anyways.

14. Jacob1yolla

Jacob1yolla [Legend]

Minecraft:
    Jacob1yolla
    Racist? I would love to know how he is a "racist".

15. Morcov

Katy_ likes this.
  16. Jacob1yolla

Jacob1yolla [Legend]

Minecraft:
    Jacob1yolla
    But who is he referring to, the illegal individuals that cross the border, and bring thousands of dollars in illegal contraband.

17. Morcov

Not every illegal immigrant is doing illegal things. And in a deleted Trump Tweet, he mentioned that the only reason Bush doesn't hate immigrants is because his wife is one. This is the sort of stuff that makes I, and half the country, pissed about and why we think Trump is nothing more than someone trying to stir the pot of hate. His policies are some that will make all of America's allies turn their back.

Katy_, teitan and SinisterBucky like this.
  18. Jacob1yolla

Jacob1yolla [Legend]

Minecraft:
    Jacob1yolla
    That statement really puts a smile on my face. Yes they are, coming to this nation undocumented, and not paying our taxes is illegal.

19. Morcov

Yes, but not all of them are actual criminals. Not all of them are rapists and more than "some" are good people.

20. gibbson3

gibbson3 Legend l Gibby

Minecraft:
    KoolKiwi187
    If Bernie Sanders doesn't win I am going to jump off a cliff.