United States - 2016 Race for the White House

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Jacob1yolla, Jul 13, 2015.

1. JFMULI

JFMULI Greenest cactus of the world

I hope so.
    'eerst zien, dan geloven'
    I don't know who is going to win, we WILL just see.

Katy_ likes this.
  2. Yomc

Yomc ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Have to agree with that.
    Don't get me wrong, Sanders has some really great policies in my personal opinion and I like him a lot, but running on the Democratic ticket means that he doesn't stand a chance against Clinton.
    Which is unfortunate.
    That being said, if I put money on it, the Democrats seem to have the upper hand in both approval ratings and the polls. From an objective standpoint, if I had to put money on who would win, I'd say Clinton - it's the most likely in the current situation.

Katy_ likes this.
  3. Jacob1yolla

Jacob1yolla [Legend]

Minecraft:
    Jacob1yolla
    Oh just wait till that Republican president gets in with his executive order. ;)

4. Katy_

Katy_ Donator

Because who cares what the majority of America wants? ;)

Mayu_Rika likes this.
  5. Jacob1yolla

Jacob1yolla [Legend]

Minecraft:
    Jacob1yolla
    The majority of America? I don't remember this being a vote, I remember it being decided upon by a group of unelected individuals. ;)

6. Morcov

Morcov Furry|♥Zoroark♥|The everything man

I found these videos which I thought covered Bernie in a comedic way :P

JFMULI likes this.
  7. JFMULI

JFMULI Greenest cactus of the world

The upper video is really funny and true xD

Edit: True because of the sarcasm in it of course

8. MC_Scout

MC_Scout Fearless Leader Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    MC_Scout
    "Donald Trump is running as a republican, which is funny becuase I thought he was running as a joke"
    -Seth Meyers

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
    Bilbo likes this.
  9. Morcov

Currently as far as I've seen he's a 3rd party now

I'D ALSO LIKE TO ADD THAT OUT OF THE 38 MILLION TED CRUZ RAISED 4 PEOPLE GAVE HIM 36 MILLION I CANT STOP LAUGHING IT IS REALLY PATHETIC TBH

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  10. MrDavyJones

MrDavyJones ~Stroke his Beard~

Minecraft:
    GroundBoy
    Sorry I'm replying to your week old post lol
    Not necessarily, I think Ben Carson and Marco Rubio are pretty decent republican candidates. The only democrat I like is Bernie Sanders probably the only ever and the republicans have lots of momentum, obama hasn't been doing anything good for America really the past 8 years. I've seen Obama do a few things thus far that have affected America in a positive way. Hoping I don't get a lot of hate for this but I think Obama care is kinda stupid. Only probably like 10% of the money that goes to people who need it actually have a valid reason. Others though, get payed because they wont get off their asses and work. Since the republicans have the majority in congress, I'm seeing most of the republicans having the momentum. The only thing the democrats really have is presidency. Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing bernie go up for president. He is a very liable candidate and a give the people what we want. To be honest, besides Hellary Clinton and Bernie Sanders, the democrats may have a tough time winning this election.

Though of course I respect what you think
    please don't hate me XD

Katy_ likes this.
  11. Morcov

I sorta agree with you when you say that Rubio is a good candidate. IMO he's a decent candidate and he did help FL a bit, but nothing too noticeable.

Just wondering, how do you feel on Cruz, Huckabee, & Bush?

Oh yeah, Obama care was a total disaster, but the Iran deal IMO was the best thing Obama did his entire presidency tbh.

12. MrDavyJones

Minecraft:
    GroundBoy
    Find all of them to be decent but not the very best candidate America needs. I kinda dislike Bush the most. I'm not sure how you're gonna like how I say this but I haven't seen the last two bush's be that good in presidency so I'm not sure if Jeb is gonna be any good. Huckabee I guess is alright but I'm not sure if he and congress would agree on everything. I do like that he doesn't agree on the iran deal. Cruz I'm on the verge of liking, I like how he thinks. He almost reminds me of Ronald Reagan. I'm still thinking about whether America really needs him though

Morcov likes this.
  13. Xad

Xad ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Arabians like me won't know what the f*ck all of you are talking about but
    I'll vote for Bernie.
    He's the only candidate that I like for all the reasons that are known.
    [​IMG]

14. Jacob1yolla

Jacob1yolla [Legend]

Minecraft:
    Jacob1yolla
    Iran was a good deal?!?!?!? What country are you in?

15. Yomc

Yomc ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I don't think the deal involved ICBMs. That being said, if it did, I highly doubt that Iran would be willing to destroy the world just to attack the United States. They aren't fools.
    No, if World War III ever does happen, it would be with Russia resulting from the crisis in Estonia.

Morcov likes this.
  16. MrDavyJones

Minecraft:
    GroundBoy
    Iran has done some stupid things in the past. It's better to be safe then sorry.

17. Jacob1yolla

Jacob1yolla [Legend]

Minecraft:
    Jacob1yolla
    My point exactly, Iran was a horrible deal, and can cause strain with our number one ally, Israel.

18. Yomc

Yomc ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Maybe so, but that would be arguing "ad hominem." Iran isn't a terribly functioning country. I'm not saying the deal was good, but at the very least it isn't catastrophic.
    Whoaaaaa, extremely right wing indeed.
    Relations with Israel are already ridiculously strained. They actually have more espionage in our country than any other country in the world. They are also angry at the U.S. for not acting during the recent conflicts with Palestine, as we aren't exactly opposed to them.
    The United States uses Israel purely as an outpost in the Middle East. Israel uses the United States purely as a method of not being decimated by the countries surrounding it. It's a very begrudging relationship - both countries are by no means fond of each other. This deal won't go so far as to ruin our already questionable alliance with Israel (though once again I don't think it was a great decision).

Morcov and MrDavyJones like this.
  19. Jacob1yolla

Jacob1yolla [Legend]

Minecraft:
    Jacob1yolla
    Of course they are strained! Our number one ally is in time of peril, and we don't intervene and help? It doesn't help that our head of state does not like Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

20. Yomc

Yomc ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Meh, my point is that relations have been strained since we first accepted Israel as an ally. Heck, most Israelis are not fond of the United States for its tendency to meddle in the country's foreign affairs.
    Our number one ally at this point in time is Canada - an alliance that yields economic benefit, excellent diplomacy, and other mutual gains. As an added bonus, if Canada was ever attacked, the United States would most surely counterattack than it would if any other country in the world was attacked. This stems from Canada's massive open border to the United States. It's by no coincidence that the Canadian embassy is the largest embassy in DC.

MrDavyJones and Morcov like this.