To Be Honest

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Contemptible, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | Donator

Minecraft:
    --
    I am extremely bored, therefore I will be doing a TBH for anyone who requests one.

HOWEVER, you must give me a RTBH (Reverse To Be Honest).

2. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    hey, you're really cool dude
    I think you're generally a nice person and I enjoy talking to you. You always make me feel welcomed and ask how I am and it feels good to know someone cares :)

tbh? c:

Contemptible likes this.
  3. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    RTBH:
    Bro my freaking best friend
    you've been there me when I was going through a tough time, and you always know how to cheer me up! I am so glad to have met you while you were a staff member, we have such a good friendship that I never want to end! You are such a loyal and kind person and anyone who even talks to you would be considered lucky!
    btw sorry for being mean sometimes c:

Tbh meeeee

Contemptible likes this.
  4. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    left4lag
    Bubs tbh me rn bb

rtbh: You were a great staff member, and you're a great friend. I'm glad we became good friends once I became a staff member.
    I'm also sorry about your mother, and I hope everything is okay, considering what me and my family went through I'd hate for it to happen to you and your family. Love ya man <3

Contemptible likes this.
  5. Contemptible

Minecraft:
    --
    doesn't work that way. I'll edit this when you stop being fake <3
    EDIT: You stopped being fake <3
    To be honest;
    You're a good person and you have changed a lot since way back when, you're a great friend and doing mighty fine as staff. Hopefully we can work together sometime.

To be honest;
    you are an excellent person and a great friend of mine. We really don't talk often, but it is great to get some small talk in too. Hopefully we can talk more as time progresses.

You also deserved Helper :^)

To be honest;

I think you're one of the few people who I can trust with a lot of things. We're always at each other's throats with insults but I know that we both care about each other. You're a sweet person when you're not bullying me, and you're an excellent friend. I'm definitely glad that I started to talk to you when I did, I love you fam <3.

Thanks, Noah.
    To be honest;
    You are an amazing friend. I'm extremely glad that you chose me over stinky @Smg <3. It was great working with you, and I hope to work with you again someday. You're fun and kind, you're always doing your best even when no one acknowledges it, and I think that is purely amazing. Keep up the good work dude. Love you too !

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    noah, Smg, retirednow and 2 others like this.
  6. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    RTBH: You're a pretty OG person ;) (get staff again please)

tbh me

Sakujo and Contemptible like this.
  7. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    how dare you

Anyhow, I'm not interested in a TBH so I'll just give you one:
    You're a well respected person overall, and I have learned this through your time as a staff member. I've gained respect for you, even at the times when you irked me off (yes there were these times). Nevertheless, keep being you and I hope your mom turns out alright.

Contemptible likes this.
  8. Cami

Cami Donator

Minecraft:
    camiwami
    RTBH:
    Justin I love you so much and you always put me in a good mood whenever you snapchat me and/or kik me (even tho i deleted kik). You're one of my best friends and I'm so thankful to have you in my life. Hopefully, we meet one day bbg

Gimme gimme my tbh

Contemptible likes this.
  9. Contemptible

Minecraft:
    --
    Tbh I want to get helper again just to get mod before you a second time, jk.

You're an amazing friend and I loved working with you Kimay, stay lit af fam.

You're getting a TBH either way, my dude.
    I think you're a great staff member and a great entertainer too. You're always nice to people and always down to business. It was great working with you :)

But not more than ash?

I love you too Cam, you're my best friend and I absolutely love talking to you when I can. You're sweet and so pretty, I'm so glad that you're in my life. We need to talk more though. Hope to meet you in real life too bb <3

Cami and Smg like this.
  10. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    RTBH: apply for staff again dude you were a great staff! you're very chill and I appreciate you a lot dude we should talk more and stuff :)

TBH pls?

Contemptible likes this.
  11. Praetor

Praetor Dead| Female Rodent Donator

Minecraft:
    PraetorOfRome
    RTBH: You're really kind and supportive towards everyone. I know it's getting repetitive, but you were a great staff member and very much missed by all of us. You've been really nice to me as long as I've known you, and you're a great friend.

You were also a great son/fiancee/ex-fiancee

Contemptible likes this.
  12. Lethalities

Lethalities Donator

Minecraft:
    Lethalities
    RTBH: You're the best son I've ever had. You were a great Mod bubs :p

Contemptible likes this.
  13. Contemptible

Minecraft:
    --
    Unfortunately, I haven't gotten to know you too well, however I do agree that we should talk more. I appreciate the compliment as well. Also, you're god in pvp ;)

You're a great friend, Praetor. I have serious respect for you and I think you're doing a great job as staff. I'm proud of you dad/fiancee/ex-fiancee.

Thanks dad

You're a great staff member and a great friend !

14. thesaber903

thesaber903 Mabelen / Editor Donator

RTBH:
    You were a great staff member before you resigned, you are a kind, gentle person who is nice to everyone.

now give me one

Contemptible likes this.
  15. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    TBH? C;

Rtbh - you're actually pretty cool and I've never had a negative experience with you so ya.
    Well done for being cool.
    I suck at tbhs aaa

Contemptible likes this.
  16. pebble100

pebble100

RTBH: I liked your old username better. In all seriousness though, you are a great friend as you were a staff member, and I hope you know that. Thank you for being such an awesome person to be around! :)
    (I'll take a TBH while we're at it lol).

Contemptible likes this.
  17. MemeDreamTeam

MemeDreamTeam Stingy

Minecraft:
    Sorry I don't play anymore
    to be honest, i think my false server ban was undeserved