To all of you police haters

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by Dirtbikes95, May 10, 2016.

1. Dirtbikes95

Dirtbikes95 Got banned, add Skype at OuterRim95 for insight.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  2. KaiserVenom

KaiserVenom Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    I have never hated the police. I have always revered them as men, and considering I was taught right from wrong almost immediately after birth, even though I still got into, and still get into, arguments and such.

But some people aren't that way.

Dirtbikes95 likes this.
  3. KaiserVenom

KaiserVenom Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
  4. Whizzer

Whizzer Donator

People really need to think. A lot of people say they hate the police, this and that. Yeah, some become corrupt. But that is some, not all. Society wouldn't survive without them.

Joseph10003, Glass and KaiserVenom like this.
  5. Syrian

Syrian Former Mod x2 Donator

Minecraft:
    Syrian_
    Honestly, the "thug life" mentality includes hating police/defying law. To be honest, there's nothing admirable about becoming an outlaw or defying society.

Really, I'm not asking everyone to be a goodie-goodie, but if you've done wrong, you should obviously accept your punishment. Despite what anyone thinks of you, there is really nothing to be proud of.

I was in fact arrested when I was twelve years old in the seventh grade. Was it any severe crime? No. It was a misdemeanor. It was defined as terroristic threatening in that I had told someone that I would end their life. While I was obviously not going to kill someone, the school had to take this seriously.

The police in fact knew that there was nothing to worry about. Rather than being your average resister, I ended up making four friends. The police are not robots, just like staff aren't. They are real people with a real conscience.

Now thinking back upon my actions, it was wrong to terrorize this person. Honestly, I felt nothing but guilt. Being arrested is not as "bad ass" as you may think.

If you are going to really commit a crime to defy the law to look "cool" in front of your friends, would you consider them friends? If you are willing to risk your life for popularity, is it really worth it?

EDIT: To hate a police officer or to show them disrespect shows you are unappreciative for the many things that these people provide you with.

Police are part of the major building blocks of society, and to hate the police is to bite the hand that feeds.

6. Kaylyn

Kaylyn resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    kkaylyn
    i respect police so much. their job is extremely stressful, and especially now because they're scared that they'll be the next one on a newspaper article or tv screen. most police officers aren't bad, they're doing their jobs,

7. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

People think cops in the US are cruel? They should look up capital punishment in Singapore, literally, they execute you if you are caught with drugs, and they whip you in public if you litter on the streets. Even foreigners are no excluded, they are also executed. And that's all legal, we should be thankful we have merciful cops.

8. Braixen

Braixen The Gay <*w*> Donator

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
    As a nation that's supposed to be a leader, our police aren't setting the bar. I respect the cops and all that, but just because I respect them, that doesn't mean I can't believe that they can still use some work. I think Police need more psychological training instead of weapons training. Cops are trained for the worst, not for average encounters, and that's the big problem of America's police force.

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  9. BlakeSenpai

BlakeSenpai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Minecraft:
    Dankyrie
    I honestly think disrespecting the police is disrespecting society.

10. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    Oh sh*t popo boutta bust my ass gotta run brb

but yes,

It's just the bad/guilty people who hate the cops

Nessa and knife like this.
  11. taylorr

taylorr ex md+ Donator

I agree with this thread. An older family member of mine is a retired police officer, and while circumstances were different back in the day, my grandpa still risked his life to save another. In most cases you hear about what goes wrong with a police officer, manipulated by the media, when really in our everyday lives, think about all the cities, and towns, and neighborhoods that police officers patrol. I'm not saying that the whole system is perfect and there are issues that need to be resolved, but there are people truly passionate about protecting and serving, and they need to be appreciated.

12. MC_Scout

MC_Scout Fearless Leader Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    MC_Scout
    The US police force is a prime example of a few people's actions ruining it for the entire group.
    Police are trained for both cases. However they also want to return home to a family, so they have to assume nothing.
    Your right most of the time the police officers like is not in danger. However there is still the possibility, something they have to prepare for.
    --
    I firmly believe that many of our problems with police come from our attitude of us being above the police.
    Believe it or not a little respect goes a long way with the cops. The one time I got pulled over (it was not even my fault lol), I remained calm. I explained to him that he made a mistake, he realized. And I was on my way.

13. ItsAndr

ItsAndr Pickle with no rick Donator

Minecraft:
    ItsAndr
    F*** the police comming straight from the underground!!

Joseph10003 and momand like this.
  14. LaColeman

LaColeman Leaving (INAL)

Minecraft:
    LaColeman/SeahawksFan12
  15. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

Sting is one of the best.

16. BlakeSenpai

BlakeSenpai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Minecraft:
    Dankyrie
    You all know what I said in the first thread so yeah.

MlgNoscuped likes this.
  17. Dirtbikes95

Dirtbikes95 Got banned, add Skype at OuterRim95 for insight.

why

mom wheres the bleach

Joseph10003 and momand like this.