Thunderstorms every night???

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Blue_Angel_10111, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Blue_Angel_10111

Blue_Angel_10111 The Main Angel :3

Minecraft:
    Blue_Angel_1011
    It's like the fricken apacolypse, thunderstorms and sand storms are happening every night and some people get really hurt by the sandstorms. The other night I was on my laptop and I was lucky it was not plugged into the electricity otherwise I would be burnt to crisp. The lightning struck my house and killed the lights and my laptop was still on :D but then I tried to use my laptop after the storm passed but then my laptop was messing with me. It must have being the strike that caused it even if it wasnt connected. I switched it off and tried switching it on but then it had a blue screen D: a blue screen saying that it is busy in automatic repair so now I have days without it. I'm on my mom's laptop for now. ;-;

i cri.

But the storms are happening everynight at the exact same time. exact... halp

2. Vince

Vince Donator

Hmm? We get thunder storms where I life from mid-June to mid-September almost everyday.
    Even if you don't get storms everyday I recommend a power strip just for safety and other stuff.

3. Katy_

Katy_ Donator

Thunderstorms everynight
    would be a nightmare for
    @05ocram05 ♡♡♡♡♡

Deleted likes this.
  4. animalzzz

animalzzz Viking

You were really lucky...

Also: blue screen of death?!