The thread of Mainstreams

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by DWG, Aug 2, 2014.

1. DWG

DWG Resigned | Expert Taco Donator

Minecraft:
    Vnikenz
    Okay, so these 3 seem to be the most mainstream things in Off Topic right now:
    • TBH
    • Reverse TBH
    • "Facts About Me"
    So I decided that I'll do all 3. First, we'll do the Facts About Me.

Facts About Me
    Outside the server: To start off, I'm 14 years old and my birthday is the 16th of March. I live in the U.S. and am heading into High School next year. I'll probably be extremely inactive starting soon because High School will pretty much take away all my free time with clubs and stuff. I enjoy doing multiple sports, although I'm better at doing some than others. I like texting IRL and online friends (especially late at night, not sure why). I have only one sibling, and that is just my little sister, who can be extremely annoying. She barely uses Minecraft anymore so I just use her account sometimes. I go on my Xbox sometimes to play things (GTA V) and other times I'm on my computer. I used to have a horrible laptop as a computer, but now I have this awesome new computer. About 7 years ago I had this extremely severe case of an extremely rare disease that caused brain damage (not permanent, don't worry) and caused my skin to just...die lol. I'm mostly known as a "Walking Disaster" in real life because I seem to break everything and manage to injure myself in the dumbest ways possible. I get good grades in school and stuff, but sometimes I get in trouble for THINGS I DON'T DO (some of them I do, but still).

Nothing else to add there lol, I can't think of anything. Sorry if it was a completely random order.

Server life: I've been on the server for 2 years now. The first I heard about this server was when a friend told me that ItsJerryandHarry made their own server, so I thought it'd be fun to check it out. I was extremely immature back then and sometimes I think about why I was so stupid back then. Anyways, I did some pretty stupid things like spamming /afk, messing with people in PVP, things like that. The first staff member I ever met was @XenonHD who gave me 2 netherwarts at one of the shops lol. Then I saw Survival, and I was amazed at how cool it was. It was my first time using Factions. I originally joined this faction called Syndicate, but that's when I realised that I wasn't the kind of person who joined factions. I was the kind of person who OWNED factions. So I created my faction: Taconess. It was extremely successful, until it was griefed by somebody who was later banned. A mod came and banned them. Later, I changed the name of the faction to EnderTacos. The faction grew to be extremely large over time, and it became probably the biggest faction on the server. We combined factions with a few others, and it just became gigantic.

That is when the staff applications came out. I thought that it'd be great to be able to help this server out. I applied once, but got denied. 2 weeks later I reapplied, and got denied again. After another month, I finally gave it one more shot...but it got denied again. I gave up on getting staff at that point, I was simply just too young and immature at 12 years old. I donated for Cool, Awesome, and later Super ranks. The perks were awesome and I loved them. During Christmas season, J/H set up their whole Christmas themed world that we were partying in and stuff. Later, I met Daorack, who was a helper at the time. He went up the ranks extremely fast, becoming an admin in about a month. We talked a little and he helped me try to not be so...stupid I guess lol. Then the FORUMS came out for the first time. This time, staff applications were able to be posted and viewed publicly. On December 23rd, I decided to reapply for the last time. I used all the effort I could in the application, and waited to see the results. The first reply was from Harry, who told me that it was a good application, but I was pretty young. Daorack posted a reply saying that giving me a chance could work. They said they would get back to me on that. Christmas morning, I woke up and looked at my thread once again. I was accepted by Hai. It was an amazing feeling to be accepted lol.

Daorack helped me figure out how to do my job as a Helper, and then I was on my way. 3 weeks later, I was trolled into becoming a moderator (I told the whole troll story many times, it's too long lol). A few other of the helpers became moderators too. Then, my birthday came around and I donated for SuperVIP. More training happened, because I didn't seem to be doing a very good job at first, but then I got the hang of it. 5 months later, I was promoted to Mod+, after the whole Server Revamp Then, they removed the rank (not a demotion) about 3 months after that, so that there was no such thing as Mod+. Christmas came around again, and a lot more things happened after that. Survival went down, a new lobby was made, more minigames were created, the forums were revamped, I ALMOST went to MineCon and met some people, Survival came back and Factions was created. And here we are today.

I probably missed multiple things, but whatever lol.

TBH and Reverse TBH
    So here's how this is going to work:

TBH: If you want me to give you a TBH, make a reply asking for one.

Reverse TBH: If you want to give me a TBH, just reply below the TBH.

You may do both.

That's about it, thanks for readin'.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
    Krewlex, WishFish, Cobra and 12 others like this.
  2. Oreo_Pug

Oreo_Pug

Minecraft:
    ♥ Call me Oreo. ♥
    Nice idea. :3
    I like the story of how you became a staff member. You had a lot of perseverance.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  3. DiamondCraft

DiamondCraft The Lord of Oreos

TBH.

Kthxbai.

4. QueenAngel32

QueenAngel32 I'm up ❤

Minecraft:
    QueenAngel32
    That was great ^_^

5. DWG

Minecraft:
    Vnikenz
    @DiamondCraft
    TBH I don't really know you too well, but you do seem pretty active on the forums and stuff. I see some of your posts from time to time, but I don't really see you on the server much...or maybe I do O_o I don't know.

6. Xadidax

Xadidax Willy the 2nd

Minecraft:
    xadidax
  7. LaColeman

LaColeman Leaving (INAL)

Minecraft:
    LaColeman/SeahawksFan12
  8. BlueChuckian

BlueChuckian Silver Elite Donator

Minecraft:
    Hocus_Locus
    TBH: pls c:
    Re. TBH: I think that you are an awesome Moderator on this server! Because you are good at your job, and you are mature at most times. Jk you are mature like 24/7.

Note: I am really bad at reverse TBHs so I'm sorry if this re. TBH is bad.

DWG likes this.
  9. DWG

Minecraft:
    Vnikenz
    @Xadidax
    TBH I see you mostly in the lobby and on the forums sometimes. I don't know that much about you so there's not really much I can put here lol.

@LaColeman
    TBH you're in my Factions faction and you're a pretty loyal member lol. You're pretty active here and on the server and you're pretty cool.

@BlueChuckian
    TBH I see you a lot here on the forums and I'm not sure if I've seen you on the server or not. You're pretty active and mature and all that stuff.

LaColeman likes this.
  10. LaColeman

LaColeman Leaving (INAL)

Minecraft:
    LaColeman/SeahawksFan12
    Oh did I not give you a reverse TBH, well then I hate your guts and you suck at being a moderator No

Your a pretty cool guy. I remember that one time when you kicked me for PMing you about the Seahawks (I regret nothing XD). Well All I have to say other then you are very mature and also very swag at your job. :D

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
    ForeverTruthful2u likes this.
  11. ForeverTruthful2u

ForeverTruthful2u OMGEEEE

Minecraft:
    Rose_Herocat
    Tbh please :3

Facts about me:

I adore chocolate and rainbow layered cake.
    I hate people that want glasses to look good.
    I have a everyday routine that ever changes:

• Wake up
    • Brush teeth
    • Have breakfast
    • Go to school
    • Come home
    • Do homework
    • Play minecraft
    • Have dinner
    • Play minecraft
    • Brush teeth
    • Sleep
    I struggle at maths sometimes.
    I like to tell people the truth about them wether its mean or not xD. (It depends on the person)
    I have a brother and sister
    My brother is not normal I swear to god. (I think...)

12. BlueChuckian

BlueChuckian Silver Elite Donator

Minecraft:
    Hocus_Locus
    I'm always on the server 24/7 how dare you ****ing say that you don't see me on the server

13. DWG

Minecraft:
    Vnikenz
    @ForeverTruthful2u
    TBH I just accepted you into EnderTacos (congrats) and you seem pretty mature lol. I don't know you very well yet but hopefully that'll change once you're in the faction.

ForeverTruthful2u likes this.
  14. Xadidax

Xadidax Willy the 2nd

Minecraft:
    xadidax
    Ehm, I don't want to annoy you but, that wasn't much of a tbh lol
    Opinion pla

15. Radii

Radii Donator

Minecraft:
    Radii
    ummm just to make things complicated, I would like a tbh even though you barely know me :D
    oh, and I'll do a reverse tbh
    well, I don't talk to you very often, but from what I can tell, you're one of the moderators who know how to handle things efficiently, you actually do reports, and you're mature most of the time. oh, and you like billy mays commercials xD
    OH YEAH, and you like to use \o/ a lot
    ahah I also have this one screenshot... :> you can ask me to take it down if you want me to lol

Heatdude Da Waffle and DWG like this.
  16. DWG

Minecraft:
    Vnikenz
    @Xadidax
    Edited.

@LilaRok
    TBH I don't really talk to you very often but we should talk more or something lol and from what I've seen you're pretty mature and a friendly person overall, so keep it up. You're a good staff member so far so keep that up as well XD. \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

Xadidax and Radii like this.
  17. Gooby

Gooby ミCutie彡 Donator

Um
    A reverse tbh k
    Umm
    Idk I've never talked to you
    but
    you seem rad and seem friendly enough.
    I know you're a hardworking staff member.
    ye that's it.

Also just to make you do work
    I'd like to ask for a tbh even though you don't know me hurrr.
    k

DWG likes this.
  18. DWG

Minecraft:
    Vnikenz
    @GoobyHasAnOpinion
    TBH I see you on the server a lot of the time and you seem pretty kewl even though I don't really talk to you very much lol.

19. PresidentBacon

PresidentBacon Barry B. Benson

Umg TBH pls
    I'd do a reverse TBH if I was good at summarising people, which I'm not ;~;

20. Kritt

Kritt Bored Donator

Minecraft:
    Kritt_
    TBH c: