The Paris Agreement

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by ANumber2Pencil, Nov 15, 2017.

?

What do you think?

1. The United States should be apart of the Paris Agreement

14 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. The United States should stay out of the Paris Agreement

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. ANumber2Pencil

ANumber2Pencil Resigned ______________________________________ Donator

Minecraft:
    ANumber2Pencil
    Hey guys, I made a thread similar to this awhile ago when Trump first withdrew the US from the Paris Agreement, but I thought I might bring up this topic again now that both Syria and Nicaragua have joined the agreement. This means that now the United States is the only country in the world that isn't a part of the Paris Agreement.

The agreement aims to fight Climate change by preventing global temperatures from rising 2 degrees Celsius. So I am just wondering how many of you believe the US should be apart of the Paris Agreement, and how many of you believe the US should stay out of it.

Emma likes this.
  2. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | Donator

Minecraft:
    --
    I believe the US should be part of the agreement, but that's because Florida is already too damn hot.. (joke).

In all seriousness, I believe we should join the agreement. Scientifically, it has been proven to be a major issue, I recently saw that our numbers are decreasing (even though last year the decrease was greater) and I think that's pretty dandy.. now all we need to do is continue to decline.

3. Ryva

Ryva Resigned Donator

I also agree that we should join this agreement, we should try to prevent global warming in anyway possible. I do not want to go over all the effects that this could have, but think about it. Antarctica as the temp gets higher, the faster it melts raising sea levels etc. Therefore I agree