The Google Translate Game: Remastered

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JoeyBACONBacon, Dec 23, 2013.

1. JoeyBACONBacon

JoeyBACONBacon Fig Newton

Minecraft:
    JoeyoftheBacons
    Since the last Google Translate Game was messed up by a certain someone using Mandarin, I need to restart it since it all went downhill from there.

LISTEN TO DEEZ RULEZ PEEPLE:
    You MUST go in order with the languages. If you mess up a language, just edit your post to be the right one so it doesn't go to crap. Remember to ALWAYS include the full message of the person above you. You all probably know the rules from the last Google Translate Game, but if you don't, go read that.

We will start with an original paragraph written by me about the long journey of Adrien Brody and his Tesla.

STARTING IN ENGLISH:

It was a sunny Sunday in California, and Adrien Brody was driving to the movie theater for the premier of his new movie, "BRODYQUEST: The Movie". But he was not driving in any old boring car, he was driving his brand new Tesla Model S. A guy named Joey Bacon gave it to him as an early Christmas gift, and he never drove in anything else. When he got to the movie theater, he was surprised to see one of his idols, Mr. DWG715. Adrien knew that DWG was an expert on Tesla cars and how well they defend against Slenderman, so he walked up to the boy and had a kind chat. It was getting dark outside, and the movie was about to start. They both got tacos and bacon flavored popcorn and they sat down next to each other. DWG asked Adrien why he enjoyed his car so much. He replied, "Well, it's the best car ever. I know I'm not supposed to say this, but it's secretly a Transformer." DWG ran out of the movie theater screaming like a little girl and tripped over a duck in the road. A guy driving home from work in his pickup truck ran over DWG. Adrien heard the loud scream and ran outside. He saw DWG's body and brought him back to life with his magical Brody powers. They both went back inside like nothing happened, and enjoyed the movie together.

Delete your two posts above, I'll start it.

IN AFRIKAANS:

Dit was 'n sonnige Sondag in Kalifornië, en Adrien Brody is ry na die teater vir die premier van sy nuwe film, " BRODYQUEST : die film" . Maar hy is nie die ry in 'n ou vervelige motor kom, was hy ry sy nuwe Tesla Model S. 'N man met die naam van Joey Spek het dit aan hom as 'n vroeë Kersgeskenk, en hy het nooit gery het in iets anders . Toe hy op die teater, was hy verbaas een van sy drekgode , mnr DWG715 te sien. Adrien geweet dat DWG was 'n kenner op Tesla motors en hoe goed hulle verdedig teen Slenderman , sodat hy nader gestap na die seun en het 'n soort chat. Dit was donker buite , en die fliek was om te begin . Hulle albei het taco en spek gegeurde springmielies en hulle het gaan sit langs mekaar . DWG gevra Adrien waarom hy sy motor so baie geniet het . Hy het geantwoord: " Wel, dit is die beste motor ooit . Ek weet ek is nie veronderstel om dit te sê , maar dit is die geheim 'n transformator . " DWG uitgehardloop van die teater skree soos 'n klein dogtertjie en struikel oor 'n eend in die pad. 'N man ry huis van die werk in sy bakkie gehardloop DWG . Adrien hoor die harde gil en na buite gehardloop. Hy het gesien DWG se liggaam en bring hom terug na die lewe met sy magiese Brody magte. Hulle het albei gaan terug binne-in soos niks gebeur het nie, en geniet die fliek saam.

BACK INTO ENGLISH:

It was a sunny Sunday in California, and Adrien Brody is driving to the theater for the premier of his new film , " BRODYQUEST : the movie" . But he is not riding in a boring old car, he was driving his new Tesla Model S. A man by the name of Joey Bacon gave it to him as an early Christmas present , and he never rode in anything else . When he got to the theater, he was surprised one of his idols , Mr. DWG715 see . Adrien knew that DWG was an expert on Tesla motors and how well they defend against Slenderman , so he walked up to the boy and a sort of chat . It was dark outside , and the movie was to start . They both had tacos and bacon flavored popcorn , and they sat next to each other . DWG Adrien asked why his car so much enjoyed . He replied : " Well , this is the best car ever . , I know I'm not supposed to say this , but it is secretly a transformer . " DWG ran out of the theater screaming like a little girl and stumbled across a duck in the road . A man driving home from work in his pickup ran DWG . Adrien heard the loud scream and ran outside . He saw DWG 's body and bring him back to life with his magical powers Brody . They both go back inside like nothing had happened , and enjoy the movie together.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2017
  2. niaarchangel

niaarchangel Angelic VTuber Donator

Minecraft:
    niaarchangel
    Albanian:
    Ishte një e diel me diell në Kaliforni , dhe Adrien Brody është e makinës në teatër për kryeministër të filmit të tij të ri , " BRODYQUEST : filmin " . Por ai nuk është hipur në një makinë të mërzitshëm vjetër , ai ishte shoferi i ri Tesla Model S. Një burrë e tij me emrin e Joey Bacon ia dha atij si një i pranishëm në fillim të Krishtlindjeve , dhe ai kurrë nuk hipi në çdo gjë tjetër . Kur ai mori në teatër , ai ishte i habitur një nga të idhujve të tij , z DWG715 shohin . Adrien dinte se DWG ishte një ekspert për motore Tesla dhe se sa mirë ata të mbrojtur kundër Slenderman , kështu që ai eci deri në djalë dhe një lloj chat . Ajo ishte e errët jashtë , dhe filmi ishte për të filluar . Ata të dy kishin tacos dhe proshutë kokoshka salcë , dhe ata u ulën pranë njëri-tjetrit . DWG Adrien pyetur pse makina e tij ka gëzuar aq shumë . Ai u përgjigj : " E pra , kjo ështëmakinë më të mirë ndonjëherë , unë e di unë nuk jam duke menduar për të thënë këtë , por ajo është fshehtas një transformator . . " DWG u jashtë teatrit ulëritës si një vajzë të vogël dhe stumbled nëpër një rosë në rruga . Një burrë ngarje në shtëpi nga puna në përmirësim e tij u DWG . Adrien dëgjuar ulërimë me zë të lartë dhe vrapoi jashtë . Ai pa trupin dwg 's dhe për të sjellë atë përsëri në jetë me fuqitë e tij magjike Brody . Ata të dy të kthehemi brenda sikur asgjë nuk ka ndodhur , dhe të gëzojnë filmin together.It ishte një e diel me diell në Kaliforni , dhe Adrien Brody është e makinës në teatër për kryeministër të filmit të tij të ri , " BRODYQUEST : filmi " . Por ai nuk është hipur në një makinë të mërzitshëm vjetër , ai ishte shoferi i ri Tesla Model S. Një burrë e tij me emrin e Joey Bacon ia dha atij si një i pranishëm në fillim të Krishtlindjeve , dhe ai kurrë nuk hipi në çdo gjë tjetër . Kur ai mori në teatër , ai ishte i habitur një nga të idhujve të tij , z DWG715 shohin . Adrien dinte se DWG ishte një ekspert për motore Tesla dhe se sa mirë ata të mbrojtur kundër Slenderman , kështu që ai eci deri në djalë dhe një lloj chat . Ajo ishte e errët jashtë , dhe filmi ishte për të filluar . Ata të dy kishin tacos dhe proshutë kokoshka salcë , dhe ata u ulën pranë njëri-tjetrit . DWG Adrien pyetur pse makina e tij ka gëzuar aq shumë . Ai u përgjigj : " E pra , kjo ështëmakinë më të mirë ndonjëherë , unë e di unë nuk jam duke menduar për të thënë këtë , por ajo është fshehtas një transformator . . " DWG u jashtë teatrit ulëritës si një vajzë të vogël dhe stumbled nëpër një rosë në rruga . Një burrë ngarje në shtëpi nga puna në përmirësim e tij u DWG . Adrien dëgjuar ulërimë me zë të lartë dhe vrapoi jashtë . Ai pa trupin dwg 's dhe për të sjellë atë përsëri në jetë me fuqitë e tij magjike Brody . Ata të dy të kthehemi brenda sikur asgjë nuk ka ndodhur , dhe të gëzojnë filmin së bashku .

English:

It was a sunny Sunday in California , and Adrien Brody is driving to the theater for the premier of his new film , " BRODYQUEST : the movie " . But he is not riding in a boring old car , he was driving the new Tesla Model S. A man with his name Joey Bacon gave him as a Christmas present early , and he never got into anything else . When he got to the theater , he was surprised one of his idols , Mr. DWG715 see . DWG Adrien knew was an expert on Tesla motors and how well they protect against Slenderman , so he walked up to the boy and a kind chat . It was dark outside , and the film was to begin . They both had tacos and bacon flavored popcorn , and they sat next to each other . Adrien DWG asked why his car has enjoyed so much . He replied : " Well , it ështëmakinë best ever , I know I 'm not supposed to say this , but she is secretly a transformer .. " DWG outside the theater was screaming like a little girl and stumbled across a duck in the way . A man driving home from work in his pickup DWG . Adrien heard loud scream and ran outside . He saw the body DWG ' s and bring it back to life with his magical powers Brody . They both go back inside as if nothing has happened , and enjoy the movie together.

3. JoeyBACONBacon

Minecraft:
    JoeyoftheBacons
    ARABIC:

كان يوم أحد مشمس في ولاية كاليفورنيا ، و أدريان برودي يقود إلى المسرح لرئيس الوزراء من فيلمه الجديد " BRODYQUEST : فيلم" . لكنه لا يستقلون سيارة قديمة مملة ، وقال انه كان يقود تسلا النموذجي الجديد S. رجل مع اسمه جوي بيكون قدم له كهدية عيد الميلاد في وقت مبكر، و أنه لم يحصل في أي شيء آخر. عندما حصلت على المسرح، فوجئت انه واحد من الأصنام له ، السيد DWG715 نرى. عرف DWG أدريان كان خبير في محركات تسلا جيدا، وكيف أنها تحمي ضد Slenderman ، حتى انه توجه إلى الصبي و دردشة النوع. وكان الظلام في الخارج، و كان الفيلم ل تبدأ. كان كلاهما التاكو ولحم الخنزير المقدد الفشار النكهة ، و جلسوا بجانب بعضها البعض . طلب أدريان DWG لماذا سيارته تمتعت كثيرا. فأجاب : " حسنا، انها ështëmakinë أفضل من أي وقت مضى ، وأنا أعلم أنني لست من المفترض أن أقول هذا ، لكنها سرا محول .. " دوغ خارج المسرح كان يصرخ مثل طفلة صغيرة و تعثرت عبر بطة في الطريق. رجل يقود إلى البيت من العمل في بلده صغيرة DWG . سمعت الصراخ بصوت عال أدريان وركض خارج . إنه رأى جثة DWG ' ق و اعادتها الى الحياة مع سلطاته السحرية برودي . كلاهما نعود داخل وكأن شيئا لم يحدث ، والتمتع الفيلم معا.

ENGLISH:

It was a sunny day in California , and Adrien Brody leads to the theater for the premier of his new film "BRODYQUEST: the movie" . But not boring old traveling in a car , he was driving the new Tesla Model S. A man with the name Joey Bacon gave him as a gift Holiday Birth early , and he did not get anything else . When I got on stage , I was surprised that he and one of his idols , Mr. DWG715 see. DWG knew Adrian was an expert in Tesla Motors and how well they protect against Slenderman, so he went to the boy and chat type. It was dark outside, and the film 's start. Both were tacos and bacon -flavored popcorn , and sat next to each other . Asked Adrian DWG to why his car has enjoyed a lot. He replied: " Well, it's ështëmakinë better than ever , and I know I 'm not supposed to say this , but secretly adapter .. " Doug outside the theater was screaming like a little girl and stumbled across a duck in the road. A man driving home from work in a small town DWG. I heard a loud scream and ran outside Adrian . He saw the body of DWG ' s and bring it back to life with his magical powers Prodi . Both go back inside as if nothing had happened , and enjoy the movie together .

4. niaarchangel

Minecraft:
    niaarchangel
    Armenian:
    Դա մի արեւոտ օր Կալիֆորնիայում , եւ Adrien Brody տանում է դեպի թատրոն է վարչապետի իր նոր ֆիլմի , « BRODYQUEST : The Movie ". Բայց ոչ ձանձրալի հին ճանապարհորդում է մեքենան, նա մեքենայով է նոր Tesla Model S. մի մարդ անունով Joey Bacon տվեց նրան որպես նվեր տոնական Ծննդյան վաղ է, եւ նա չի ստանում ուրիշ բան. Երբ ես բեմ , ես զարմացա , որ նա եւ իր idols , պարոն DWG715 տեսնում. DWG գիտեր Adrian եղել է փորձագետ, Tesla Motors-ի եւ թե ինչպես են նրանք պաշտպանեն Slenderman , ուստի նա գնաց տղայի եւ զրուցել տեսակի. Մութ էր դրսում, եւ ֆիլմը 's սկիզբ է. Երկուսն էլ tacos եւ բեկոն -flavored ադիբուդի եւ նստեց կողքին իրար. Հարցին, թե Adrian DWG , թե ինչու է իր մեքենան վայելում է շատ. Նա պատասխանեց `« Դե , դա ështëmakinë ավելի լավ, քան երբեւէ, եւ ես գիտեմ, ես չեմ կարծում , որ սա է, բայց գաղտնի ադապտեր ... "Doug դուրս թատրոնը ճչում նման մի փոքրիկ աղջիկ ու stumbled մի Բադ ճանապարհին. Մի մարդ մեքենայով տուն աշխատանքի մի փոքրիկ քաղաքում DWG . Ես լսեցի մի բարձր գոռալ եւ վազեց դուրս Adrian . Նա տեսավ, որ մարմնի DWG 's , եւ բերել այն ետ կյանքի հետ, իր կախարդական լիազորությունները Պրոդին . Երկուսն էլ գնալ ներսում կարծես ոչինչ չէր պատահել, եւ վայելեք ֆիլմը միասին.
    English:
    It was a sunny day in California , and Adrien Brody leads to the theater in the prime of his new film , «BRODYQUEST: The Movie". , But not boring old traveling in the car , he's driving the new Tesla Model S. gave him as a man named Joey Bacon early Christmas gift for the holidays , and he did not get anything else when I'm on stage , I was surprised that she and her idols, Mr. DWG715 see . DWG knew Adrian was an expert , Tesla Motors- and how they protect Slenderman, so he went and talked to the guy types . was dark outside, and the film 's start. both tacos and bacon -flavored popcorn and sat next to each other . Asked Adrian DWG, why his car is very popular , he responded, " well, it ështëmakinë better than ever , and I know I do not think this is over, but secretly adapter ... "Doug out of the theater screaming like a little girl and a Duck stumbled along the way . A man was driving home from work in a small town in DWG. I heard a loud scream and ran out of Adrian. He saw the body DWG 's, and bring it back to life with his magical powers to dissolve . Both go inside as if nothing had happened , and enjoy the movie together .

So tesla carsprotect slenderman now? WUT!

5. JoeyBACONBacon

Minecraft:
    JoeyoftheBacons
    The Armenian government probably hired them to say that, no worries.

AZERBAIJANI:

Bu Kaliforniyada bir günəşli gün idi, və Adrien Brody yeni film « BRODYQUEST də baş teatr gətirib çıxarır : . The Movie" Amma avtomobil deyil qazma köhnə yol , o sürücülük yeni Tesla Model S. ona verdi Mən səhnədə olduğumu o başqa bir şey əldə etməyib bayram üçün Joey Bacon erkən Christmas hədiyyə adlı bir adam, və , mən o və onun bütləri, cənab DWG715 bax ki, təəccübləndim kimi . DWG Adrian ekspert , Tesla Motors bilirdi - . və onlar Slenderman qorumaq , o getdi və oğlan növləri söhbət necə kənarda qaranlıq idi və film 's start dolmalarda və donuz ətirli popcorn həm və bir-birinə yanında oturdu, onun avtomobil niyə Adrian Dwg , istədi. . çox məşhur , o, yaxşı , bu, daha yaxşı ështëmakinë , və mən bu artıq olduğunu düşünmürəm bilirik, amma gizli adapter " , cavab verdi ... " Kiçik bir qız kimi qışqırmağa teatr həyata Doug və Duck yol boyunca stumbled . A man DWG ildə kiçik bir şəhərində işdən evə sürücülük . Mən yüksək fəryad eşitdim və Adrian həyata qaçdım . O DWG bədən gördüm " s, və həll etmək üçün onun sehrli səlahiyyətləri ilə həyat geri gətirmək . Hər iki heç bir şey olmamış kimi daxili getmək və birlikdə film malikdirlər.

ENGLISH:

It was a sunny day in California , and Adrien Brody 's new movie, " BRODYQUEST leads to the main theater . The Movie " is not a boring old-fashioned way , but the car he was driving and gave him the new Tesla Model S. I 'm on stage , he did not get anything other than an early Christmas gift for the holidays , a man named Joey Bacon , and I know he and his idols , Mr. DWG715 View that as surprised . DWG Adrian expert , Tesla Motors knew - . , and they maintain Slenderman , he went and talked of how the guy was dark outside , and the film 's start, both tacos and bacon -flavored popcorn , and sat next to each other , and why his car Adrian DWG , wanted .. and more popular , it's good , it's better eshtemakine , and I do not think that you know this already , but the adapter is a secret , " replied ... " As a little girl screaming out of the theater , stumbled along the way , Doug and Duck . A man was driving home from work in a small town in the DWG . , I heard a loud scream and ran out of Adrian . DWG he saw the body ," etc. , and with his magic powers to solve bring it back to life . Both go inside , as if nothing had happened , and enjoy the movie .

6. niaarchangel

Minecraft:
    niaarchangel
    Basque:
    Kalifornian egun eguzkitsu bat zen , eta Adrien Brody 's movie berria, " BRODYQUEST Antzoki Nagusian eramaten. Movie " ez da zaharra modu aspergarri bat , baina autoa gidatzeko zuen eta eman zion S Tesla Model berria . I ' eszenatokian m , ez zuen ezer Gabonetako opari goiztiarra baino beste oporrak , Joey Bacon izeneko gizon bat lortuko du, eta berak eta bere idoloak , ezagutzen dut , DWG715 View jauna duten harrituta bezala . DWG Adrian aditua , Tesla Motors bazekien - . , Eta Slenderman mantentzen dute , joan zen eta nola lasaia iluna zen kanpo hitz egin , eta hurrengo filma 's Irteeran , bai Tacos eta hirugiharra zaporeko palomita , eta eseri elkarri , eta zergatik bere autoa Adrian DWG , nahi .. eta gehiago popular , ona da , eshtemakine hobea da , eta ez dut uste hau ezagutzen duzula dagoeneko , baina egokitzailea sekretu bat da ", erantzun ... " neska txiki bat antzerkiaren garrasika bezala, bidean estropezu , Doug eta Duck . Gizon bat izan zen hasiera gidatzeko lanetik DWG dagoen herri txiki batean . , Garrasi ozen bat entzun nuen eta Adrian agortu . DWG gorputzean , " eta abar ikusi zuen , eta bere eskumenak magia ekarri itzuli bizitza konpontzeko. Biak barruan , balitz bezala ezer gertatu , eta filma gozatzeko .

English:
    It was a sunny day in California , and Adrien Brody ' s new movie , " BRODYQUEST to the main theater . Movie " is not a boring old-fashioned way , but the car he was driving and gave him the new Model S Tesla . I ' m on stage , he did not do anything other than an early Christmas gift for the holidays , get a man named Joey Bacon , and she and her idols , I know , that Mr. DWG715 View as impressed . DWG expert Adrian , Tesla Motors knew - . And they keep Slenderman , he went and talked to the guy, it was dark outside , and the upcoming film ' s start , both tacos and bacon flavored popcorn , and sit down together , and why their car Adrian DWG to .. more and more popular , which is good , eshtemakine is better , and I do not think that you know this already , but the adapter is a secret , "I replied ... " As a little girl screaming out of the theater , stumbled along the way , Doug and Duck . A man was driving home from work in a small town DWG . , I heard a loud scream and run out of Adrian . DWG body , " and he saw , and brought back to life by his magic powers to solve . Both inside , as if nothing happened , and enjoy the movie .

7. ChargedMerc

ChargedMerc no Donator

Minecraft:
    ChargedMerc
    And now a little

"Español"

Era un día soleado en California, y la nueva película de Adrien Brody ' s , " BRODYQUEST al teatro principal. Película " no es una manera antigua aburrido, pero el coche que conducía y le dio el nuevo Model S de Tesla . No estoy en el escenario, que no hizo otra cosa que un regalo adelantado de Navidad para las fiestas, conseguir un hombre llamado Joey Bacon, y ella y sus ídolos , lo sé, que el Sr. DWG715 Ver como impresionado. DWG experto Adrian , Tesla Motors sabía - . Y siguen Slenderman , fue y habló con el chico , que estaba oscuro afuera, y el próximo inicio de película ' s , los dos tacos y tocino con sabor a palomitas y sentarse juntos, y por qué su coche Adrian DWG to .. más y más popular , lo cual es bueno , eshtemakine es mejor, y no creo que usted sabe esto ya, pero el adaptador es un secreto ", le contesté ... " Como una niña gritando fuera del teatro , encontré a lo largo de A propósito, Doug y Pato . Un hombre estaba conduciendo a casa del trabajo en un pequeño pueblo DWG. , Oí un fuerte grito y acaba el Adrian . DWG cuerpo ", y vio , y trajo de vuelta a la vida por sus poderes mágicos para resolver. Tanto en el interior , como si nada hubiera pasado , y disfrutar de la película.

English again

It was a sunny day in California, and the new film by Adrien Brody ' s , " BRODYQUEST the main theater . Movie " It is not a boring old way , but the car he was driving and gave the new Model S Tesla . I'm not on stage, he did not do anything other than early Christmas gift for the holidays, get a man named Joey Bacon, and she and her idols , I know that Mr. DWG715 View as impressed. DWG expert Adrian , Tesla Motors knew - . And it still Slenderman went and talked to the guy, it was dark outside, and the next start of movie ' s , two tacos and bacon -flavored popcorn and sit together, and why their coach Adrian DWG to .. more and more popular, which is good , eshtemakine is better, and I do not think you know this already, but the adapter is a secret, " I replied ... " As a girl screaming out of the theater , I found along By the way, Doug and Pato. A man was driving home from work in a small town DWG . , I heard a loud scream and run out of Adrian . DWG body ", and saw , and brought back to life by his magic powers to solve . Both inside , as if nothing had happened, and enjoy the movie .

8. JoeyBACONBacon

Minecraft:
    JoeyoftheBacons
    Macario and Epic, delete those posts.

Macario, this is exactly why I had to close the last one because people screw up the whole thing. The next person translates MY English translation, and we ignore Macario's post. There's rules for a reason, Macario -_-

BELARUSIAN:

Гэта быў сонечны дзень у Каліфорніі , і новы фільм Эдрыян Броўдзі 'ы , " BRODYQUEST ў галоўным тэатры. Movie " не сумна -старому , але аўтамабіль ён ехаў і даў яму новую мадэль S Цеслы. Я на сцэне , ён нічога , акрамя ранняга каляднага падарунка не рабіць на святы , атрымаць чалавека па імя Джо Бэкон , і яна і яе ідалы , я ведаю , што г -н DWG715 Від ўражаны. DWG эксперт Адрыян , Tesla Motors ведаў - . І яны працягваюць Slenderman , ён пайшоў і гаварыў з хлопцам , гэта было цёмна , і маючы адбыцца старт фільма нечакана , як тако і бекон араматызаваныя папкорн , і сесці разам , і чаму іх аўтамабіль Адрыян DWG , каб .. больш і больш папулярным , і гэта добра , eshtemakine лепш , і я не думаю , што вы ведаеце , гэта ўжо , але адаптар з'яўляецца сакрэтам , "я адказаў ... " Як маленькая дзяўчынка крычала з тэатра , спатыкаючыся шлях , Дуг і качкі . Чалавек ехаў дадому з працы ў маленькім мястэчку DWG . , Я пачуў гучны крык і бегчы з Адрыяна . DWG цела » , і ён убачыў , і вярнуў да жыцця яго магічнай сілай вырашыць . Як ўнутры , як быццам нічога не адбылося , і атрымліваць асалоду ад кіно.

ENGLISH:

It was a sunny day in California, and the new film Adrien Brody ' s , "BRODYQUEST in the main theater . Movie" is not boring old , but the car he was driving and gave him a new model S Tesla. I'm on stage, he is nothing but an early Christmas gift for the holidays do not get a man named Joe Bacon, and she and her idols , I know that Mr. DWG715 Type impressed. DWG expert Adrian , Tesla Motors knowledge - . And they continue to Slenderman, he went and talked to the guy , it was dark , and the upcoming launch of the film ' as tacos and bacon flavored popcorn, and sit down together , and why their car Adrian DWG, to .. more and more popular , and it's good , eshtemakine better, and I do not think you know this already , but the adapter is a secret , " I replied ... " As a little girl screaming out of the theater , stumbling way , Doug and ducks . A man was driving home from work in a small town DWG. I heard a loud scream and run with Adriano . DWG body, " and he saw , and brought back to life his magical powers to solve. As within, as if nothing had happened, and enjoy the movie .

niaarchangel likes this.
  9. niaarchangel

Minecraft:
    niaarchangel
    Bengali:
    এটা ক্যালিফোর্নিয়ার একটি হাসিখুশি দিন , এবং নতুন ফিল্ম Adrien Brody এর , " প্রধান থিয়েটারে BRODYQUEST . চলচ্চিত্র " বিরক্তিকর পুরানো হয় না, কিন্তু গাড়ী তিনি ড্রাইভিং ছিল এবং তাকে একটি নতুন মডেল এস Tesla দিয়েছেন . আমি মঞ্চে আছি , তিনি ছুটির জো বেকন নামে একজন লোক পাবেন না জন্য একটি প্রাথমিক ক্রিসমাস উপহার কিন্তু কিছুই হল, এবং তিনি এবং তার মূর্তি , আমি জনাব DWG715 প্রকার অঙ্কিত জানি . DWG বিশেষজ্ঞ আদ্রিয়ান , Tesla মোটর জ্ঞান - . তারা দা! চালিয়ে , তিনি গিয়েছিলাম এবং লোক বলত , এটা অন্ধকার ছিল, এবং টাকোস এবং বেকন দান ভুট্টার খই হিসেবে ফিল্ম ' র আসন্ন লঞ্চ , এবং একসঙ্গে বসতে , এবং কেন তাদের গাড়ী আদ্রিয়ান DWG , করতে .. আরো এবং আরো জনপ্রিয় , এবং এটা eshtemakine ভালো , ভালো , এবং আমি আপনি ইতিমধ্যে এই জানি না মনে হয় , কিন্তু অ্যাডাপ্টারের "আমি জবাব দিলেন ... " থিয়েটার আউট চিত্কার একটু মেয়ে হিসাবে, হুমড়ি পথ, ডগ , একটি গোপন হয় এবং পাতিহাঁসের দেহে . একজন মানুষ একটি ছোট শহরে DWG মধ্যে কাজ থেকে বাড়িতে ড্রাইভিং ছিল . আমি একটি অট্ট আর্তনাদ শোনা এবং Adriano দিয়ে চালানো. DWG শরীর, " এবং তিনি দেখেছি, এবং কিছুই ঘটেছে ছিল , যেমন যদি হিসাবে মধ্যে . সমাধান , এবং সিনেমা ভোগ জীবন ফিরে তার ঐন্দ্রজালিক ক্ষমতা আনা.
    English:
    It 's a sunny day in California , and Adrien Brody 's new film , " The main theater BRODYQUEST. Films " are not boring old , but the car he was driving and gave him a new Model S. Tesla . I 'm on stage , he did not get the holiday for a man named Joe Bacon, an early Christmas gift but it is nothing , and he and his statue , I know Mr. DWG715 Type impressed . DWG expert Adrian , Tesla Motors knowledge - . The World ! Continue , he went and talked to the guy , it was dark , and the tacos and bacon flavored popcorn as the film 's upcoming launch , and sit together , and why their car Adrian DWG, make .. More and more popular , and it's eshtemakine good , better , and I think you already know this , but the adapter " I replied ... " As a little girl screaming out of the theater , stumbling way, Doug , is a secret, and Ducks . A man was driving home from work in a small town in the DWG . I heard a loud scream and run by Adriano . DWG body , " and he saw , and nothing had happened , as if in as . Solutions , and its magical ability to bring life back to enjoy the movie .

Solutions can bring life back to enjoy the movie. Yeah....

10. JoeyBACONBacon

Minecraft:
    JoeyoftheBacons
    BOSNIAN:

To ' Sa sunčan dan u Kaliforniji , i Adrien Brody ' s novog filma , "Glavni teatra BRODYQUEST . Filmovi " nisu dosadna stara , ali auto je vozio i dao mu novi model S. Tesla . I ' m na sceni , on nije uspio odmor za čovjeka po imenu Joe Bacon , rani božićni poklon , ali to nije ništa , i on i njegov kip , znam da je gospodin DWG715 Tip impresioniran . DWG stručni Adrian , Tesla Motors znanja - . The World ! Nastavi , on je otišao i razgovarao sa tipa , bio je mrak , a tacos i slaninu okusom kokice kao predstojećim lansiranja filma 's , i sjednu , i zašto njihov automobil Adrian DWG , čine .. Sve više i više popularan , a to je eshtemakine dobro , bolje , i mislim da to već znate , ali adapter " , odgovorio sam ... " Kao devojčica vrišti iz kina , kamen način , Doug je tajna , i Ducks . Čovjek je vozio kući s posla u malom gradu u DWG . Čuo sam glasan krik i vodi Adriano . DWG tijela ", i on je vidio , a ništa nije dogodilo , kao da u što . Solutions , sa svojim magičnim sposobnost da donese život za uživanje u filmu .

ENGLISH:

It ' With a sunny day in California , and Adrien Brody 's new film , " The theater BRODYQUEST . Films " are not boring old , but the car he was driving and gave him a new model of S. Tesla . I 'm on the scene , he failed to break a man named Joe Bacon , an early Christmas present , but it is nothing , and he and his statue , I know that Mr. DWG715 Type impressed . DWG expert Adrian , Tesla Motors knowledge - . The World ! Go on , he went and talked to the guy , it was dark , and the tacos and bacon -flavored popcorn as the upcoming launch of the film 's , and sat down , and why their car Adrian DWG , make .. More and more popular, and it is eshtemakine good , better , and I think you already know that , but the adapter , "I replied ... " As a girl screaming out of the theater , stone way , Doug is a mystery , and Ducks . The man was driving home from work in a small town in the DWG . I heard a loud scream and leads Adriano . DWG body " , and he saw , and nothing happened , as if in that . Solutions , with its magical ability to bring life to enjoy the film .

11. WinxClubFan890

WinxClubFan890

Bulgarian

Тя " С един слънчев ден в Калифорния , и Ейдриън Броуди " нов филм и " BRODYQUEST театъра. Films " не са скучни стари, но колата е карал и му даде нов модел на S. Tesla . Аз съм на сцената , той не успя да пробие един човек на име Джо Бейкън , ранен коледен подарък , но това е нищо , и той и неговата статуя , аз знам, че г-н DWG715 Type впечатлен. DWG експерт Adrian , Tesla Motors знания - . Светът ! Хайде, той отиде и говори с човека , беше тъмно , и такос и бекон с аромат на пуканки като предстоящото пускане на на филма , и седна , и защо колата им Adrian DWG , направи .. Все повече и по-популярни , и то е eshtemakine добро , по-добро , и мисля, че вече знаете това, но адаптера ", отговорих аз ... " Като момиче крещи на театъра , камък начин , Дъг е мистерия , и Ducks . Мъжът е карал вкъщи от работа в малък град в DWG . Чух силен вик и води Адриано . DWG тяло " , и той видя , и нищо не се случи , тъй като ако в това. Solutions, с неговата магическа способност да носи живот за да се насладите на филма.

English

It 'With a sunny day in California, and Adrien Brody' s new film, "The theater BRODYQUEST. Films" are not boring old, but the car he was driving and gave him a new model of S. Tesla. I 'm on the scene, he failed to break a man named Joe Bacon, an early Christmas present, but it is nothing, and he and his statue, I know that Mr. DWG715 Type impressed. DWG expert Adrian, Tesla Motors knowledge -. The World! Go on, he went and talked to the guy, it was dark, and the tacos and bacon-flavored popcorn as the upcoming launch of the film 's, and sat down, and why their car Adrian DWG, make .. More and more popular, and it is eshtemakine good, better, and I think you already know that, but the adapter, "I replied ..." As a girl screaming out of the theater, stone way, Doug is a mystery, and Ducks. The man was driving home from work in a small town in the DWG. I heard a loud scream and leads Adriano. DWG body ", and he saw, and nothing happened, as if in that. Solutions, with its magical ability to bring life to enjoy the film.

niaarchangel likes this.
  12. JoeyBACONBacon

Minecraft:
    JoeyoftheBacons
    CATALAN:

És amb un dia assolellat a Califòrnia , i Adrien Brody 's nova pel · lícula , "La BRODYQUEST teatre . Films " no s'avorreix d'edat , però el cotxe que conduïa i li va donar un nou model de S. Tesla . No estic en l'escena , no va poder trencar a un home anomenat Joe Bacon , un regal de Nadal , però no és res, i ell i la seva estàtua , jo sé que el senyor Tipus DWG715 impressionat . DWG expert Adrian , Tesla Motors coneixement - . El Mundo ! Anem , que ell va anar a parlar amb el noi , que era fosc , i els tacs i les crispetes de blat de moro amb gust de cansalada com el proper llançament de la pel · lícula ' s, i es va asseure , i per què el seu cotxe Adrian DWG , feu .. Cada vegada més popular , i és eshtemakine bo , millor, i crec que això ja ho saps , però l'adaptador , " em va respondre ..." Com una nena cridant fora del teatre , forma de pedra , Doug és un misteri , i els ànecs . L'home es dirigia a casa des del treball en un petit poble al DWG . Vaig sentir un crit fort i condueix Adriano . DWG cos " , i va veure , i no va passar res , com si en això . Solucions , amb la seva màgica habilitat per donar vida a gaudir de la pel · lícula .

ENGLISH:

It's a sunny day in California, and Adrien Brody 's new movie , " The BRODYQUEST theater. Films " not bored old, but the car he was driving and gave a new model of S. Tesla . I'm not in the scene , he could not break a man named Joe Bacon , a Christmas gift , but it is nothing, and he and his statue , I know that Mr. Kind DWG715 impressed. DWG expert Adrian Tesla Motors knowledge - . The World ! Come on, he went to talk to the guy , it was dark , and the tacos and popcorn corn flavored bacon as the next release of the film down , and sat , and why Adrian DWG your car , do .. Increasingly popular , and eshtemakine good, better, and I think that you know , but the adapter , " I replied ... " As a girl screaming out of the theater, shaped stone, Doug is a mystery , and ducks. The man driving home from work in a small town in the DWG . I heard a sharp cry and leads Adriano . DWG body, " and saw , and nothing happened , as if that. Solutions with its magical ability to give life to enjoy the movie.

13. niaarchangel

Minecraft:
    niaarchangel
    Cebuono:
    Kini usa ka sunny adlaw sa California , ug Adrien Brody 's bag-o nga movie , " Ang BRODYQUEST teatro . Films " dili bored ang panuigon, apan ang sakyanan nga iyang nagmaneho ug mihatag og usa ka bag-o nga modelo sa S. Tesla . Ako dili sa talan-awon , siya dili supak sa usa ka tawo nga ginganlan si Joe Bacon , usa ka gasa sa Pasko , apan kini mao ang walay bisan unsa, ug siya ug ang iyang larawan , ako nasayud nga si Mr Matang DWG715 nakadayeg . DWG expert Adrian Tesla Motors kahibalo - . Ang Kalibutan! Dali, siya miadto nga makig-istorya ngadto sa guy , kini nga mangitngit , ug ang mga tacos ug sa popcorn mais flavored nga Bacon ingon nga sa sunod nga pagpagawas sa pelikula , ug milingkod , ug nganong Adrian DWG sa imong sakyanan, sa pagbuhat sa .. Mas popular , ug eshtemakine maayo, mas maayo , ug sa akong hunahuna nga sa inyong nahibaloan, apan ang adapter , " mitubag ko ... " Ingon sa usa ka babaye gikan sa nagsiyagit sa teatro , shaped nga bato , Doug mao ang usa ka misteryo , ug mga ducks. Ang tawo nga nagmaneho sa balay gikan sa trabaho sa usa ka gamay nga lungsod sa DWG . Nadungog ko ang usa ka mahait nga pagtu-aw , ug nangulo Adriano . DWG lawas , "ug nakakita , ug walay bisan unsa nga nahitabo , ingon sa kon nga . Solusyon uban sa iyang mga kalaki sa abilidad sa paghatag sa kinabuhi sa pagpahimulos sa movie .

English:
    It was a sunny day in California , and Adrien Brody 's new movie , " The BRODYQUEST theater . Films " bored old , but the car he was driving and gave a new model of S. Tesla . I am not in sight , he is not opposed to a man named Joe Bacon , a Christmas gift , but it is nothing , and she and her picture , I knew that Mr. Kind DWG715 impressed . DWG expert Adrian Tesla Motors knowledge . The World ! Come on , he went to talk to the guy , it was dark , and the tacos and popcorn corn flavored bacon as the next release of the film , and sat down , and why Adrian DWG your car , do .. More popular , and eshtemakine good , better , and I think you know , but the adapter , " I replied ... " As a woman crying in the theater , shaped stone , Doug is a mystery , and ducks . The man was driving home from work in a small town in DWG . I heard a sharp cry , and led Adriano . DWG body , " and views , and nothing happened , as if . Solution with his magical ability to give life to enjoy the movie .

14. WinxClubFan890

WinxClubFan890

Chinese Simplified

这是一个阳光灿烂的日子在加州,和阿德里安布罗迪的新电影“的BRODYQUEST剧院。电影”不无聊老,但该车他驾驶,给S。特斯拉的新模式。我不在现场,他不能打破一个叫乔培根,一个圣诞礼物的人,却是什么都没有,他和他的雕像,我知道那种DWG715先生留下深刻的印象。 DWG专家阿德里安·特斯拉汽车知识 - 。世界!来吧,他就去找那家伙,那是黑暗的,而玉米饼和爆米花玉米味的腊肉作为电影的下一个版本了,坐在那儿,为什么阿德里安的DWG你的车,做的..越来越流行, eshtemakine好,好,我想你知道,但适配器, “我回答...... ”作为一个女孩尖叫走出影院,异型石材,道格是一个谜,和鸭子。该男子驾车下班回家的一个小镇在DWG 。我听到了尖锐的叫声,并导致阿德里亚诺。 DWG体“,并看见了,什么都没有发生,仿佛这一点。解决方案与给生活享受电影的神奇能力。

English

It's a sunny day in California, and Adrien Brody 's new movie, "The BRODYQUEST theater. Films" not bored old, but the car he was driving and gave a new model of S. Tesla. I'm not in the scene, he could not break a man named Joe Bacon, a Christmas gift, but it is nothing, and he and his statue, I know that Mr Kind DWG715 impressed DWG expert Adrian Tesla Motors knowledge -... The World Come on, he went! to talk to the guy, it was dark, and the tacos and popcorn corn flavored bacon as the next release of the film down, and sat, and why Adrian DWG your car, do .. Increasingly popular, and eshtemakine good, better, and I think that you know, but the adapter, "I replied ..." As a girl screaming out of the theater, shaped stone, Doug is a mystery, and ducks. The man driving home from work in a small town in the DWG . I heard a sharp cry and leads Adriano. DWG body, "and saw, and nothing happened, as if that. Solutions with its magical ability to give life to enjoy the movie

15. JoeyBACONBacon

Minecraft:
    JoeyoftheBacons
    CHINESE (TRADITIONAL):

這是一個陽光燦爛的日子在加州,和阿德里安布羅迪的新電影“的BRODYQUEST劇院。電影”不無聊老,但該車他駕駛,給S。特斯拉的新模式。我不在現場,他不能打破一個叫喬培根,一個聖誕禮物的人,卻是什麼都沒有,他和他的雕像,我知道,先生種類DWG715印象深刻的DWG專家阿德里安·特斯拉汽車知識 - ...世界來吧,他去!交談的傢伙,那是黑暗的,而玉米餅和爆米花玉米味的臘肉作為電影的下一個版本了,坐在那兒,為什麼阿德里安的DWG你的車,做的..越來越流行,eshtemakine好,好,我想你知道,但適配器,“我回答。”作為一個女孩尖叫走出影院,異型石材,道格是一個謎,和鴨子。該男子駕車下班回家的一個小鎮在DWG。我聽到了尖銳的叫聲,並導致阿德里亞諾。 DWG體“,並看見了,什麼都沒有發生,彷彿這一點。與給生活享受電影的神奇能力解決方案

ENGLISH:

It was a sunny day in California , and Adrien Brody 's new movie " BRODYQUEST theater. Movie" not boring old , but the car he was driving , to S. Tesla's new model . I am not on the scene , he can not break a man named Qiaopei root , a Christmas gift for someone , but it is nothing, he and his statue , I know, Mr. types DWG715 impressive DWG expert knowledge Adrian Tesla Motors - ... the world Come on, he went ! Talk to the guy , it was dark , and corn tortillas and popcorn flavored bacon as the next version of the film , and sat there , why Adrian DWG your car, do .. more and more popular , eshtemakine well, well, I think you know , but the adapter , "I replied ." as a girl screaming out of the theater , shaped stone , Doug is a mystery , and ducks . The man was driving home from work in a small town in the DWG. I heard a sharp cry and cause Adriano . DWG body , "and saw what had happened , as if that. And give life to the magical ability to enjoy movies Solutions

16. WinxClubFan890

WinxClubFan890

Croatian

Bio je sunčan dan u Kaliforniji, i Adrien Brody je novi film "BRODYQUEST kazalište. Filma" ne dosadna stara, ali automobil je vozio, S. Teslina novog modela. Ja nisam na sceni, on ne može slomiti čovjeka po imenu Qiaopei korijena, božićni dar za nekoga, ali to nije ništa, on i njegov kip, znam, Mr. vrste DWG715 impresivan DWG stručno znanje Adrian Tesla Motors - .. .Svijet Hajde, otišao je! Razgovarajte s tipom, bio je mrak, a kukuruz tortilje i kokice s okusom slanine kao sljedeću verziju filma, i sjedio tamo, zašto Adrian DWG vaš automobil, napraviti .. sve više i više popularan, eshtemakine dobro, dobro, mislim da znam, ali adapter, "odgovorio sam." kao djevojčica vrišti iz kazališta, u obliku kamena, Doug je misterij, i patke.Čovjek je vozio kući s posla u malom gradu u DWG. Čuo sam oštar krik i uzrokovati Adriano. DWG tijela, "i vidio što se dogodilo, kao da je to. I dati život za čarobnom sposobnosti za uživanje u filmovima rješenja

English

It was a sunny day in California, and Adrien Brody's new movie "BRODYQUEST theater. Movie" not boring old, but the car he was driving, the S. Tesla's new model. I am not on the scene, he can not break a man named Qiaopei root, a Christmas gift for someone, but it is nothing, he and his statue, I know, Mr. types DWG715 impressive DWG expert knowledge Adrian Tesla Motors - .. . the world Come on, he went! Talk to the guy, it was dark, and corn tortillas and popcorn flavored bacon as the next version of the movie, and sat there, why Adrian DWG your car, so .. Sea and more popular, eshtemakine well, well, I think you know, but the adapter, "I replied." as a girl screaming out of the theater, shaped stone, Doug is a mystery, and ducks. The man was driving home from work in a small town in the DWG. I heard a sharp cry and cause Adriano. DWG body, "and saw what had happened, as if that. And give life to the magical ability to enjoy movies Solutions

17. Spicy

Spicy Lurking Supreme

Minecraft:
    Spicyman33
    CZECH:
    Byl to slunečný den v Kalifornii, a Adrien Brody nový film "BRODYQUEST divadlo. Movie" není nudný starý, ale vůz řídil, S. Tesla nový model. Já nejsem na scéně, nemůže zlomit muže jménem Qiaopei kořen, jako vánoční dárek pro někoho, ale není to nic, on a jeho socha, vím, pan typy DWG715 působivý DWG odborné znalosti Adrian Tesla Motors - .. .svět Pojď, šel! Promluvte si s chlápkem, byla tma, a kukuřičné tortilly a popcorn s příchutí slaniny jako další verzi filmu, a tam seděl, proč Adrian DWG vaše auto, tak .. Moře a více populární, eshtemakine dobře, dobře, myslím, že víš, ale adaptér, "odpověděl jsem." jako dívka křičí z divadla, ve tvaru kamene, Doug je záhadou, a kachny.Muž jel z práce domů v malém městečku v DWG. Slyšel jsem, že ostrý výkřik a způsobit Adriano. DWG tělo, "a viděl, co se stalo, jako by to. A dát život do magické schopnosti vychutnat si filmy řešení

BACK TO ENGLISH:
    It was a sunny day in California, and Adrien Brody's new film "BRODYQUEST theater. Movie" is not a boring old, but the car drove, S. Tesla's new model. I'm not on stage, he can not break a man named Qiaopei root, as a Christmas gift for someone, but it's nothing that he and his statue, I know Mr. types DWG715 impressive DWG expertise Adrian Tesla Motors - .. . the world Let's go! Talk to the guy, it was dark, and corn tortillas and popcorn flavored with bacon as the next version of the film, and sat there, why Adrian DWG your car, so .. Sea and more popular, eshtemakine well, well, I think you know, but the adapter, "I replied." a girl screaming from the theater, in the form of stone, Doug is a mystery, and kachny.Muž drove home from work in a small town in the DWG. I heard a sharp cry and cause Adriano. DWG body, "and saw what had happened, as if it. A give life to a magical ability to enjoy movies Solutions

18. WinxClubFan890

WinxClubFan890

Danish

Det var en solrig dag i Californien, og Adrien Brody nye film "BRODYQUEST teater. Movie" er ikke en kedelig gammel, men bilen kørte, S. Tesla nye model. Jeg er ikke på scenen, kan han ikke bryde en mand ved navn Qiaopei rod, som en julegave til nogen, men det er ikke noget, at han og hans statue, jeg kender hr. typer DWG715 imponerende DWG ekspertise Adrian Tesla Motors - .. . verden Lad os gå! Tal med den fyr, det var mørkt, og majs tortillas og popcorn flavored med bacon som den næste version af filmen, og sad der, hvorfor Adrian DWG din bil, så .. Hav og mere populære, eshtemakine godt, godt, jeg tror, ​​du kender, men adapteren, "svarede jeg." en pige skrigende fra teatret, i form af sten, Doug er et mysterium, og kachny.Muž kørte hjem fra arbejde i en lille by i DWG. Jeg hørte en skarp skrig og forårsage Adriano. DWG krop ", og så, hvad der var sket, som om det. En give liv til en magisk evne til at nyde film Løsninger

English

It was a sunny day in California, and Adrien Brody's new film "BRODYQUEST theater. Movie" is not a boring old, but the car drove, S. Tesla's new model. I'm not on stage, he kan not break a man named Qiaopei root, as a Christmas gift for someone, but it's nothing at han and his statue, I know Mr. types DWG715 impressive DWG expertise Adrian Tesla Motors - .. . the world Let's go! Talk to the guy, it was dark, and corn tortillas and popcorn flavored with bacon as the next version of the film, and put there, why Adrian DWG your car, so .. Sea and more popular, eshtemakine well, well, I think you know, but the adapter, "I replied." a girl screaming from the theater, in the form of stone, Doug is a mystery, and kachny.Muž drove home from work in a small town in the DWG. I heard a sharp cry and cause Adriano. DWG body, "and saw what had happened, as if it. A giving life to a magical evne til enjoy movies Solutions

19. Katamo

Katamo The One and Only

Minecraft:
    Katamo
    Dutch

Het was een zonnige dag in Californië, en Adrien Brody's nieuwe film "BRODYQUEST theater. Movie" is niet een saaie oude, maar de auto reed, nieuw model S. Tesla's. Ik ben niet op het podium, Kan hij niet breken een man genaamd Qiaopei wortel, als een kerstcadeau voor iemand, maar het is niets bij Han en zijn standbeeld, ik weet dat meneer soorten DWG715 indrukwekkende DWG deskundigheid Adrian Tesla Motors - .. . de wereld Laten we gaan! Praat met de man, het was donker, en maïs tortilla's en popcorn op smaak gebracht met spek als de volgende versie van de film, en daar te zetten, waarom Adrian DWG uw auto, dus .. Zee en meer populair, eshtemakine nou, nou, ik denk dat je weet, maar de adapter, "antwoordde ik." een meisje gillen van het theater, in de vorm van stenen, Doug is een mysterie, en kachny.Muž reed naar huis van het werk in een klein stadje in de DWG. Ik hoorde een scherpe kreet en veroorzaken Adriano. DWG lichaam, "en zag wat er gebeurd was, alsof het. Een leven te geven aan een magische evne til genieten van films Solutions

English

It was a sunny day in California, and Adrien Brody's new film "BRODYQUEST theater. Movie" is not a boring old, but the car drove, S. Tesla's new model. I'm not on stage, he kan not break a man named Qiaopei root, as a Christmas gift for someone, but it's nothing at han and his statue, I know Mr. types DWG715 impressive DWG expertise Adrian Tesla Motors - .. . the world Let's go! Talk to the guy, it was dark, and corn tortillas and popcorn flavored with bacon as the next version of the film, and put there, why Adrian DWG your car, so .. Sea and more popular, eshtemakine well, well, I think you know, but the adapter, "I replied." a girl screaming from the theater, in the form of stone, Doug is a mystery, and kachny.Muž drove home from work in a small town in the DWG. I heard a sharp cry and cause Adriano. DWG body, "and saw what had happened, as if it. A giving life to a magical evne til enjoy movies Solutions

20. CrazyIcicle

CrazyIcicle

Estonian
    See oli päikeseline päev Californias ja Adrien Brody uus film "BRODYQUEST teater. Movie" ei ole igav vana, eesmärk auto sõitis, S. Tesla uus mudel. Ma ei ole laval, ta kan ei riku meest nimega Qiaopei root, nagu jõulud kingitus keegi, see on midagi väravale han ja tema kuju, ma tean, härra liiki DWG715 muljetavaldav ekspertiisi DWG Adrian Tesla Motors - .. . maailma Lähme! Räägi poiss, see oli pime ja maisi tortillasid ja popcorn maitsestatud peekon järgmise vabastamist filmi ja panna sinna, miks Adrian DWG autos, nii .. Sea ja üha populaarsemaks, eshtemakine hästi, hästi, ma arvan, et te teate, eesmärgiga kohandada, "vastasin ma."tüdruk karjuvad teatrist, kujul kivi, Doug on mõistatus, ja sõitsin töölt koju kachny.Muž in väikelinna DWG. Kuulsin järsku nutma ja kuna Adriano. DWG keha, "ja nägi, mis juhtus, sest kui see. Andes elu maagiline evne til nautida filme Solutions

It was a sunny Sunday in California , and Adrien Brody was driving to the movie theater for the prime minister of his new film , " BRODYQUEST : The Movie ." But he was not driving in any old boring car, he drove his brand new Tesla Model S. guy named Joey Bacon gave it to him as an early Christmas gift , and he never went into something else . When he got to the movie theater , he was surprised to see one of his idols , Mr. DWG715 . Adrien knew that DWG was an expert on Tesla cars and how well they defend against Slenderman , so he walked up to the boy and had some kind of chattering . It was dark outside , and the film was about to begin . They both have tacos and bacon flavored popcorn and sat next to each other . DWG asked Adrien why he enjoyed his car so much. He replied, " Well, it is the best car ever. , I know, I do not suppose to say this, but it is secretly a Transformer . " DWG rushed out of the cinema screaming like a little girl and tripped over a duck in the road. A man driving home from work in his pickup truck ran over DWG . Adrien heard the noise of a cry and ran out. He saw DWG body and brought him back to life with his magic Brody powers. They both went back inside like nothing happened , and enjoyed the movie together.