The end

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by HandingYouTheL, Aug 11, 2019.

1. HandingYouTheL

HandingYouTheL Donator

Wow! Almost 4 and a half years with this server. It's been quite a ride, with many ups and downs. I never thought I would play on one server for that long. I met many friends, and watched many of them leave too, I met many enemies, and became friends with them too. Jerry and Harry is one interesting server.

If some people are wondering, I want to quit because I have started to develop a disliking towards the community and some aspects of the game play *cough* kitpvp, and what irritates me is that hackers can just get on and kill people, and the people that die don't get their items rolled back. People hack at ease on this server and it's frustrating to a point that I want to quit.

On the other hand, throughout the several years that I played on this server, I have met many nice people that I played KitPvP and Factions with. Some of them are:
    @t3mptr3s, @iGhostify, @Cliqi, @Xulon, @zMartinn, @Skillz, @ILABORIOUS, and hundreds of others that were also important to me throughout these 4 and a half years.

Finally, I will end my thread off with this quote.
    "Don't cry because you are leaving, smile because you were there". This quote describes my relationship with the server quite well as although it is sad to leave the server where I made so many friends on, I am happy I was able to have great memories there with many people and have happy times.

Thank you everyone, for making nice memories with me on this server. I plan on returning in some time (if this server isn't shut down by then).

Sincerely,
    zFuseh/HandingYouTheL

2. PolarLight

PolarLight

It's been a good ride Dimmage, We had some fun times killing people, trapping them, grinding. It was a blast playing with you! First time we met was in the beginning of this reset xD and it was crazy fighting and defending our bases in those 6 weeks. Bow spamming everyone on horses was hilarious and annoying to the victims. Grinding with MobSiab/MistaQueen and always bugging each other. Never forget that day where you got a "egirl" for me. Like wtf that day was horrible. Btw you have turks powers Fuseh! QWEQWE. Been a extraordinary ride with you bro. Wish you the best of Luck in the future! Good Job on making it into Abzya!

dim=turkish
    -PolarLightx/Sadders

zMartinn, Skillz and HandingYouTheL like this.
  3. creeper1561

creeper1561 Donator

Although i didnt know you all that well, i enjoyed the fights with and against you. It is sad to see you go, but i wanted to say thank you. Good luck in the future.

Skillz and HandingYouTheL like this.
  4. HandingYouTheL

HandingYouTheL Donator

Thanks, a lot man. Yeah, good times in factions, great memories made. And I will get you more egirl's don't worry QWEQWE
    --- Post merged ---
    Yeah, we shared great moments in factions. Good times, and thank you.

Skillz likes this.
  5. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Spectating Mom Extraordinaire ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Sad truth: I always cry at these things. I spend so much time with a lot of the kids on the server. I get to see them grow and change. I hope you don't stay away too long because I will really miss you.

Good luck with whatever you do between now and then.

Skillz likes this.
  6. HandingYouTheL

HandingYouTheL Donator

I promise I won't be gone for too long, and thanks a lot, best of luck to you too!

Skillz and t3mptr3s like this.
  7. Trrevor

Trrevor There's always tomorrow Donator

Minecraft:
    mokerz
    see ya, hope to see you back as always ;)

HandingYouTheL and Skillz like this.
  8. HandingYouTheL

HandingYouTheL Donator

You too :D

Skillz likes this.
  9. Skillz

Skillz Former M.o.d Donator

Minecraft:
    Skillz_
    I remember first meeting you 3 years ago in the early days of Kitpvp. I was a complete noob at PVP back then and nobody ever teamed with me because I was a random. Despite that, you still teamed with me which made me really happy. You taught me how to pvp afterwards, and I made major improvements to my pvp skill thanks to you. I had a lot of fun killing you, dying to you and just playing Kitpvp with you in general. Even playing on Parkour with you was really fun. Although it may sound rude, it's not sad that you're leaving since I can agree that "this server garbo". It was great to be able to play with you on here and I wish you the best with wherever you move onto.

- Skillz :)

HandingYouTheL likes this.
  10. HandingYouTheL

HandingYouTheL Donator

I remember those early days of kits. Simpler and better times, we both can agree. It's been quite some while, but we've made tons of memories since, and I plan to make more when I return.

Skillz likes this.
  11. iGhostify

iGhostify i eat pizza Donator

Fuseh. i will always miss you. feel free to take a break. you deszerve it

12. HandingYouTheL

HandingYouTheL Donator

Thanks a lot, I'll miss you too no homo

13. Shinraaa

Shinraaa Donator

no hand! Damn, I remember back when I used to get loot off you in map 2 and I'd always die ;) gonna miss ur lil ass. Come back soon babe <3

14. zMartinn

zMartinn Donator

Minecraft:
    zMartinn
    Boy.. idk where to start... its been a fun 3/4 years knowing you, as @Skillz said, I was a complete noob.. yet you teamed with me and it made me really happy, pretty sure you were my first real friend on j&h :'). I hope you keep playing with me in abzya :) Thanks for everything m8 its been a good run.

- GamerRDT

Skillz likes this.
  15. HusoMc

HusoMc

I will always remember you as the one that drops in kit archer and bow spams till my insides die... Bye <3

16. antichill

antichill Hola Donator

Cya prash :3 <3 :frown: