The Doxing Threat Epidemic on IJAH

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by t3mptr3s, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    Honestly, the consequences of you sharing those kinds of pictures is this. You shouldn't have sent your pictures around. Not trying to justify the people who leaked it, but it's really your fault for exposing yourself. Don't do it, and you won't get exposed. There was no tag for you because this thread obviously doesn't only pertain to you. I mean, read the title. It says "The Doxing Threat Epidemic on IJAH". That means multiple people have been involved in similar situations.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    retirednow, Braylen, Rofl and 3 others like this.
  2. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    you really are pushing it aren’t you lol making it so obvious.

It was a thumbnail of the video which just showed your thighs. Stop being dramatic. The video was not leaked by anyone. A picture of your thighs aren’t ‘nudes’. Instead of being so worried and assuming you got doxed, just don’t send nudes and learn your lesson.

I’m not replying after this, if you want to handle this ‘situation’ maturely PM me so this doesn’t get more embarrassing for you.

Braylen, Rofl and Nessa like this.
  3. Racingman1

Racingman1 Beatles Fan I Premium Rank I Person Donator

Minecraft:
    Racingman1
    uh what happened, i took a 2 month vacation and i come back to this

4. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Are you kidding me? Are you also the one that tells a rape victim "you shouldn't have been wearing that?" You really need to dial back on the judgmental bs.

Side note: Her situation was the one that made me say enough is enough and I wrote the thread. But thanks for telling everyone what my thread is and isn't about.

So, it wasn't doxing? But there were pictures of her thighs going around without her permission.

The definition of doxing "publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent."

So explain to me again how this wasn't doxing? Lovely how you stepped in when nobody was named. Good job on that.

dinoceros, Cami and Smg like this.
  5. Nessa

Nessa Donator

Minecraft:
    Rewatch
    or u could just not send nudes to random people over minecraft, especially when it’s illegal. maybe things like this wouldn’t happen. you can’t try and justify both sides of this when either way each person is taking part in an illegal action.

don’t compare this to rape either because this is no where close to being similar...

6. t3mptr3s

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    A victim is a victim. It's comparable.

Let me add this. She took pics. Known fact. She took pics, it was wrong and she can't undo that. People can stop passing that stuff around. By blaming her, you look like you're okay with what the other people are doing. Regardless of whether she took the pictures or not they should NOT be passing them around. They should not be hacking into Snapchats to gain access to more.

dinoceros and Smg like this.
  7. Nessa

Nessa Donator

Minecraft:
    Rewatch
    It’s definitely not comparable because rape is a one-sided thing but in order to be “doxed” with your own nude pictures you would have had to had some action in that. someone can’t just get your nudes without you sharing them. try and tell a rape victim their situation is close to someone’s nudes being leaked please. a rape victim and a “dox victim” are no where close to being comparable.

8. t3mptr3s

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    How is rape one sided? Unless a guy is going to rape his hand.

Two people, two sides. In the picture situation... she gave something to one person. She did not consent for that person to give it to someone else. There for the comparison is applicable.

9. Nessa

Nessa Donator

Minecraft:
    Rewatch
    rape victims normally don’t just walk around naked do they? no.. normally they don’t. it was the person who sent the pictures’ choice that they sent them. a rape victim has no say in what is going to happen to them. if you’re deciding to send nudes then maybe you should think twice before you do.. a rape victim can’t and will never be able to do that.

still shouldn’t compare rape to this. this situation, yes there is 2 sides. but rape is still a one-sided thought.

Braylen, Rofl and Bilbo like this.
  10. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    Kinda disappointed in you, you’re a mother and you’re comparing this situation to rape. I am sickened by you.

I’m sorry, I didn’t know you knew this situation more than me when you aren’t even apart of it?

Who said I leaked her thighs in a groupchat filled with 16 people?

“pictures of her thighs going around without her permission”, in case you didn’t know; does she not know the consequences of sending nudes on the internet? does she not know? If you post something on the internet, you basically gave permission for it to go around.

Her nudes weren’t leaked. Simple. As. That. She never got a written dox simple as that.

She simply left a hypixel party when I joined because “I’m gonna get doxed” then goes off to tell you and the whole jerryandharry community. Misleading.

Also I stepped in because i know what happened, you weren’t part of the situation so you wouldn’t know. This thread is completely fine, but as soon as someone decided that they needed “to bring light into my situation” that’s when I had to settle things falsely being said and misconducted. Sad what people do for attention. Did I dox? No. Did I leak nudes? NO. Did I threat? What should I be ashamed of for stepping in?

Lovely how you’re defending an illegal action and comparing this to rape. Good job.

No one hacked her snapchat account, she still has it and was never ever hacked into it.

Don’t cover up the truth @xxxtentacion

Braylen and Nessa like this.
  11. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    Why do you have such an attitude? You don't need to state your opinion in such a disrespectful way. You already prance around the forums and act like you know everything just because of your age. Congratulations.

If you even read my posts on this thread, you would understand my intention. I mean, for crying out loud. Look at this:
    I don't agree with people leaking nudes. Never have, never will. I don't agree with people sending them either. Even pictures of your thighs or whatever. It's just attention seeking.
    I am judgemental. So what. Sorry for judging people because of their past actions. I just know that when people have a reputation, they should know better after dealing with the same consequences on multiple occasions.
    I don't really care what specific story this thread is about. You didn't specifically talk about any situation and you generalized all of the similar ones. Don't try and call me out for doing the same thing you did. Generalizing.
    She wouldn't have to deal with her "nudes" leaked if she never sent it.
    Either way, like I already said, if they got leaked, that's not right either.

I'm not even involved in this situation. Was just stating my opinion.

And btw, I don't support rape no matter what the victim is wearing. Stop jumping to conclusions and accusing me of shit like that.

Braylen and Nessa like this.
  12. t3mptr3s

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    What about the rest of the information they're threatening to leak? It's not just about pictures.

13. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    Jesus, you didn't even give me a second to respond to your PM. Read what I said.

14. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    This is a disgusting line of thought.
    Oh? You mean it wasn't you running around telling people that you were going to dox her? hrmm, isn't that interesting.

-------------------------

It is my recommendation to anyone who receives a dox threat to contact staff with evidence regarding it.

To anyone receiving illicit photo's, I recommend deleting them immediately and reporting the sender to the authorities. This is not a joke. Do not treat it like one.

Jit, dinoceros, Joeyy and 11 others like this.
  15. tahani

tahani Donator

Minecraft:
    toxic / tracts
    I’m sorry this thread turned into one long fight. Everyone is extremely correct on the fact I got what I deserved as I shouldn’t have been sending photos of that nature but I messed up and have learned from my mistake so continuously harassing me after I have left the server is pointless. Zayd if you would like I can dm the photos of you sending my pictures in a group chat, and I can 100% assure you they are not just “thighs”. As for everyone else I’m very aware you dislike me and my actions and I understand that completely and due to that I won’t be returning to this server, have a goodnight- Tahani.

Smg, Braylen and Bilbo like this.
  16. t3mptr3s

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Let me explain myself. Yes she did something wrong. She cannot undo it. Telling people "well you shouldn't have taken them in the first place..." Don't you think it's a little too late for that attitude? I have issue with victim blaming. People should not be passing these pictures around without permission. She's already admitted her fault, the problem is people like @Bilbo admitted to seeing them but take none of the blame when they pass them on to other people.

Cami, Lone, Smg and 2 others like this.
  17. Haruld

Haruld Prodigal Son Donator

Minecraft:
    Haruld
    Bud, we are friends n all, but I have to ask you to at least not lie.

tahani and Cami like this.
  18. Pancho

Pancho Guap Donator

Minecraft:
    PanchoSucc
    [​IMG]

Other than getting that out of the way, I agree with everything else you stated.

magicxx130 and Bilbo like this.
  19. t3mptr3s

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    @Pickkle Thank you Captain Obvious.

20. Pancho

Pancho Guap Donator

Minecraft:
    PanchoSucc
    Anytime, didn't think you knew.

Thread Status: