The current day C1

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by jdjfjcnfnck, Aug 15, 2016.

1. jdjfjcnfnck

jdjfjcnfnck - Donator

So I'm just gonna rant about C1 on this thread. I just want to know one thing:

What in the everloving fuck happened to c1?

Seriously, the community nowadays is toxic. You can't say anything at all without a fight/flame war breaking out. The other day, I was talking about something (football I think??) and some kid said 'PureAmnesia no one cares kys'.

upload_2016-8-14_20-26-2.jpeg

It happens all the time. Why do people tell others to kill themselves for no reason?? What if you say that to someone having suicidal thought and they kill themselves the next day? What are you going to think then? Was it worth it? Are you happy that you just took a human life?

I'm not gonna say his name, but one particular member has really been getting on my nerves. He can't seem ignore something he doesn't like without saying something about it. He's called just about everyone 'salty'. He's called just about everything 'cancerous'. And no, he's not the only member that does this. There are multiple people that will call anything and everything cancerous. It's stupid. It's not right. It's disrespectful. STOP.

If you've spent some time on c1, you've probably seen this come up. 'The Sun is a Planet' argument. If you haven't seen it, basically it's just this kid (RetroTiger is his new username I think) spamming the chat saying 'The Sun Is A Planet' over and over again. For some reason, people are unable to ignore it and a huge argument comes up, with half the server saying 'You dumbass the sun is a star' while this one kid just continues to say 'The Sun Is A Planet.' He's. Doing. It. For. Attention. Just. Ignore. Him. By arguing and retaliating you're giving him exactly what he wants. Attention.

And then the people that complain about roleplays. Roleplays are a part of c1. Yea, the advertisements spam the chat sometimes, but they'll go away eventually. By complaining about the advertisements, you're only spamming the chat more. There's nothing wrong with roleplays in my opinion. People find it fun, they want a taste of a life they might not be able to get in real life, or can't get yet.

So I guess that's it. Try not to start a flame war in the comments : p
    Have a good day everyone c:

Joseph10003, NickerPan, Soap and 9 others like this.
  2. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    C1, no matter how "toxic" its community may be, will always...be my home. It will always be the homeland!

Seriously, I'm gonna say my opinion about this.

With the 'kys' or 'you're cancerous' comments, we can't stop them. That's just how the internet is these days sadly, and yes, it is sad to see what was a great thing turn into a place to harass others. Just ignore them, or simply report them. If it happens like what happened to me, they get reported and receive a warning(s), then they'll probably have a huge realization check.
    Part of this is that C1 is full....of kids. Yes, we're all technically kids, you know, but C1....it's hard to explain. More kids play it these days, it's the only "big" Creative server these days...
    Kids, when exposed to this stuff, don't necessarily know that...it's as wrong as it is. For real, I once said the n word to my mom, right after hearing that word for the first time. Yes, I did get severely punished, but I didn't know, and that's why we learn. They're going to learn eventually, but until then, help out the staff peeps by reporting them.

Moving on from that big piece of text...
    With 'The Sun Is a Planet' thing, I honestly think it's hilarious. For real, I've reported the guy multiple times, but I still think it's hilarious. :p
    I just found it really funny that the Creative1 peeps were overreacting so much, but again, they're all kids.

With role-plays, most of the people who I've seen bash them have done them in the past. Pure hypocrisy right there.
    I'm neutral with them; I don't find the constant spam of advertisements a nice thing to look at, but I don't want to get in their way of what they like to do. There are people that like role-plays, and other people who hate them so much that they want to constantly inform the Creative1 chat about how bad they are. Let them be them, and let yourself be you. We can't control how other people feel about "role-plays", whether they like them or not.

Man, I wrote a lot...but seriously, I have been around Creative1 for a year and a half. I know my stuff; I have been on both sides.

Remember to have a truly fantastic day/night everyone, and remember to stay positive. :)

Soap, Darkstorm77, j0sef and 4 others like this.
  3. Jit

Jit

Minecraft:
    Jit_
    Hmm.. I don't play c1, I've seen lots of these types of messages when i go on there with friends, however. They aren't going to stop, there's no way we can stop them. I tend to stay in /fr instead of all chat

dreamvlle likes this.
  4. PhantomStar

PhantomStar Zzzzz... Donator

Minecraft:
    StarlightFoxx
    Because all the cool kids nowadays watch people like Leafy, who encourages people to tell others to "kys". And all his young, impressionable fans follow him. It's funny because in most countries death threats as simple as that can get you in legal trouble if you're not careful.

Unfortunately unless we get ahold of these people's parents and tell them what they're watching, there isn't a whole lot we can do about it other than ignore them/report them, and even then they'll keep coming. Just be careful who you talk to on the servers; there's still plenty of good people among the toxic ones.

(Oh, and I just want to point out that people like Leafy and Pyro make fun of young Minecraft players on the daily. That's a tad ironic if you think about it, isn't it? :p )

5. jdjfjcnfnck

jdjfjcnfnck - Donator

I don't get why Leafy is so popular. Every video is just him saying 'This is so cringeworthy' over and over again.

IAMINACTIVEBYE, Jit, j0sef and 3 others like this.
  6. jenn

jenn Donator

SOMEONE WHO AGREES OH MY GOD

Jit, j0sef and jdjfjcnfnck like this.
  7. ItzJackson

ItzJackson Premium | Guitar Player | Idiot Donator

Minecraft:
    ItzJackson_
    Although I do agree that fights happen often in C1, I highly doubt someone will actually take their own life because some random dude on a video game said "kys".

However, I mostly agree with what you're saying here. Sadly there's always gonna be those people that like to ruin everyone's fun. But all we can do is just try and ignore them.

8. dreamvlle

dreamvlle resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    bedazzledblunt
    Well said. It's very annoying, the use of cancer as a joke and especially 'kys' as people have been getting warned for that recently.
    Fortunately, I believe we can ignore comments such as those with /all and I also believe that's why the command was made.

Nessa likes this.
  9. ItzJackson

ItzJackson Premium | Guitar Player | Idiot Donator

Minecraft:
    ItzJackson_
    I am aware that he doesn't condone people going over to other channels and leaving mean comments. He even put a disclaimer at the beginning of his videos telling his fans to please not leave toxic comments and that he has no ill will towards anyone in his videos.

What I'm trying to say is I think it's his fans that have more issues than Leafy.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    PhantomStar and katlynn like this.
  10. Darkstorm77

Darkstorm77 Former M.od+ Donator

Minecraft:
    Darkstorm77
    [​IMG]

Soap and Smg like this.
  11. suga_box

suga_box 방탄소년단 Donator

Minecraft:
    jiminiiepabo
    i don't go on c1 anymore because it's literally become cancer in the past few months

12. Jit

Jit

Minecraft:
    Jit_
    That's what a c1 member would say
    xposed

don't hurt me please

13. BowDownItzKaleb

BowDownItzKaleb Never give up on your dreams.

Minecraft:
    FasterDOTcom
    I know who the person not named is ;D.

14. suga_box

suga_box 방탄소년단 Donator

Minecraft:
    jiminiiepabo
    well i go on kit all the time but i used to go on c1 24/7 because i had, and still dont have a life but yknow even if i wanted to hurt you i couldnt because the only thing i hurt is my toe when i walk into my room because i always stub it

Jit likes this.
  15. Jit

Jit

Minecraft:
    Jit_
    maybe you should look where you're walking

16. OtakuGlitch

OtakuGlitch Donator

C1 can't be changed of the "toxic" because kids now a days know swear words. Plus, we can't fix the problem. If you banned everyone that is "toxic" they'll go on the forums complaining. Which makes the server have a bad reputation.

17. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    A lot of topics come up while talking about C1, it is the place to be at this point. I wouldn't go and call it "toxic". I mean, yeah a lot of kids bash about annoying things every other day. And, they will keep doing that until something happens about it. I love C1, It's my home on J&H, and I have to say there is a lot of spamming and flame wars coming up here and there. And, It's the annoying kids that start it. We really can't do anything about that at this point. We just have to try to ignore it.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    jdjfjcnfnck and Smg like this.
  18. suga_box

suga_box 방탄소년단 Donator

Minecraft:
    jiminiiepabo
    i should but no

19. Job_

Job_ Banana Donator

Minecraft:
    Sneakin_
    It was the same shit with THE SUN IS A PLANET. Those kids dont even know what they are talking about