Thank You To Staff

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by tence3000, Apr 7, 2017.

1. tence3000

tence3000 Donator

Minecraft:
    tence3000
    I just wanna thank the staff because I feel recently they have done a really good job.
    Despite the comments of them being 'killjoys', I wanted to say thank you for doing your jobs very well.
    I had a problem the other day with a hacker and a member of staff came on and watched them for nearly an hour to see if they were hacking and then the situation was solved. I think it's great that this was done.
    The reporting system has been very efficient recently as well and although the anti-cheat has had a couple of problems from my perspective, it has done a good job on the whole.
    Even when my friend was banned by the anti-cheat, the members of staff and especially owners lifted the ban and the whole situation was sorted very efficiently so I am also very happy at that.
    I have also seen a few members of staff being promoted so I want to congratulate them too.
    Finally I want to thank the dedicated community who aren't being rude to others and members of staff.
    Anyway I'm done with my thanks message.
    Thank you all
    Tence3000

Flurried, Strikyn, noah and 13 others like this.
  2. ZeusV

ZeusV Former Moderator Donator

Minecraft:
    ZeusV
    Your welcome, the staff does a very good job.

Syrian and tence3000 like this.
  3. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    I agree, staff does a really good job figuring out what is right or wrong.
    Of course, everyone makes mistakes, so if staff makes a mistake, you can't really blame it on them because they saw the situation differently.
    Staff, fam, you're awesome. Stay awesome.

ZeusV, tence3000 and Syrian like this.
  4. Stroof

Stroof Donator

Tbh some staff are ok but some of them arent once there was this blatant hacker and i msged the staff to ban them they and they didnt even bother to watch them and they wearent afk

5. kedio

kedio Donator

Some staff members are very busy doing other things and handling different reports. There are sometimes more important things to handle. A hacker in the game isn't the end of the world.

katlynn and Bearington like this.
  6. Stroof

Stroof Donator

Well it is cause u die and the game is unplayable

7. Miner

Miner Retired 5-Year Veteran Donator

"oh no one of my hundreds of minecraft games has been ruined by a hacker it's the end of the world"
    not trying to make fun of you here, just want to make you realize what you're saying and how it really doesn't make sense.

but yeah, tbh, this server would be trash if the staff were robots that didn't respond to their mistakes well and barely showed emotion to other players. they're doing a pretty good job tbh
    *thumbs up*

8. Odilon

Odilon Donator

thank u for once a veteran / former staff member who isn't always bringing down the staff smh

Miner, tence3000, safoya299 and 3 others like this.
  9. momand

momand ex-god Donator

just because a staff member doesn't respond to you, it doesn't mean that they didn't read your message and are acting upon what you said, or are busy doing something else. you don't know what happens behind the scenes. you shouldn't make assumptions based on what you see in the foreground.

however, if you do feel that they didn't do anything, you also have the ability to /report the accused hacker and a staff member will be there asap.

tence3000 likes this.
  10. Job_

Job_ Banana Donator

Minecraft:
    Sneakin_
    A hacker will be banned soon or later. Doenst matter at what time. Anti cheat also has false bans so a small server like this doenst use it. Glad you are enjoying yourself c:

11. Stroof

Stroof Donator

Well they didnt watch him because he didnt get banned and i did /report the hacker and still nonthing happened

12. MeatBoy0

MeatBoy0 Donator

Minecraft:
    MeatBoy0
  13. ZeusV

Minecraft:
    ZeusV
    When players send reports, they might not be able to get to it at first, some staff are still sleeping or in school.

14. ybakura

ybakura Donator

Minecraft:
    YBakura
    Yes, thank you staff. I might be new to the forums, but I've been on the server for a few years, and I find them very helpful if I or another user needs assistance with an issue. Or if we simply have a question. I also find that the staff are fairly responsive and quick when an issue demands their attention, such as if the chat has become toxic. Again, thank you for doing all this for free.

15. OfficerDeadly

OfficerDeadly Donator

Minecraft:
    OfficerDeadly
  16. stempunk

stempunk #1 Premium Donator

Minecraft:
    stempunk
    Well, on kit pvp its a different story. There are multiple hackers and their hacks are so obvious even when a staff member is on they get away with it for a while. Then again there are a few times where the staff did a good job. But I have still been having fun on kit pvp. Rank #7 ;)

17. Pianobonds

Pianobonds

Minecraft:
    Pianobonds
    This
    Staffs aren't up for 24 hours a day, their real life is more important
    Players should be thankful that there's people who dedicate some of their free time to staff a server

tence3000 and ZeusV like this.
  18. ZeusV

Minecraft:
    ZeusV
    I agree, that is a very good thing to point out.

19. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    Don't understand why this thread was brought back.
    This is not much of a problem, actually, most of the staff is working on school work, which is highly respectable of course, and I know you understand this. But staff is always online, there has never been a time I have been on where that little box does not have at least 2 staff members online. For the low rate of reports staff get at night, I don't think it's worth getting a shit load of staff to JUST be online like the American (I am talking for both Americas) staff members during the day. Everything will be dealt with one way or another.
    Basically what I said, just shorter. :P

20. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    We actually do have an anti-cheat system implemented.
    It works pretty well for the most part, but it's not perfect just like every other system.

tence3000 likes this.