Thank You, Everyone.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by capsa, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    Hello the community and staff of ItsJerryAndHarry.
    If you do not know me, Hello, I am CapsaLock.

This thread will be me, just thanking everybody, for so many different, individual reasons.
    I will first by telling you about my past.

The past for me, wasn't the best. I got bullied, badly. I got bullied online, and in reality. People would tease me about literally anything I said, or did. People use to think I was a 'try hard' or an 'attention seeker.' People didn't realise how much this hurt me. I went through a phase last year, that I deeply, deeply, horribly regret. I started to cut on my wrist. I didn't want to tell anyone this. But I have decided to share this, with you. The words the bullies said, really got to me. It hurt me soo much, I just put all the pain and anger, onto my wrist. I would come home crying from school, and my parents didn't know what was happening, because I simply didn't want to tell them. I use to come to school, hearing rumours about me, which just made me crying the whole of lunch. The quote " Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt " didn't comply to me.
    Words hurt me.
    I took a break from MineCraft In 2014, simply because I just couldn't handle it anymore. I decided to join back in early 2015, while I was getting bullied. I joined the server, and once I was on, words can not explain how overwhelmed I was. Everyone, was soo excited to see me. Everyone was there for me, telling me to be strong, and that they were there for me, and I was just soo grateful for joining back onto MineCraft.

I wanted to just say, thank you everyone.
    Thank you for being there for me.
    For encouraging me.
    For telling me to be strong.
    For believing in me.
    Thank you.

I want to say that I am really blessed to be added into the staff team, creating new friendships, bonds, happiness and laughter.

Community of ItsJerryandHarry and the staff,
    You're the reason I am here right now.

giphy.gif
    T H A N K Y O U

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    Cleb_, Lone, Blossom and 28 others like this.
  2. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    for a sec i thought this was a resigning thread when i read the title and almost had a heart attack woopsy
    but im glad that you're fine now and if you'd like to talk to anyone, im here for you.

3. knife

knife 》Faction Veteran《 ~Jag [God] Donator

Thank you for not leaving us c:

KaiserVenom likes this.
  4. KaiserVenom

KaiserVenom Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    My exact response :D

knife likes this.
  5. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    Capsa.. I actually feel so terrible, you have no idea. I know this kind of stuff is hard to put out there, and to open up to others.. but we appreciate that you did. I'm here for you whenever you need someone to talk to, but of course you know that already. I really wish you would have told me this earlier, and I could have helped more, but I'm willing to help the best I can, for you. Message me on skype whenever, and I mean whenever.. for anything.

Continue to stay strong, and I'm sure others will do this too, but I'll stand by your side and be there with you. You're a great friend.. I can't ever think about losing you in this sense, or any for that matter. We're here for you.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    TreeKillerMan, Kono and Kizkuto like this.
  6. NekoNebulus

NekoNebulus Donator

Please don't cut yourself. We care about you. Need anything? Try and contact me if you like and we could sort it out. :)

KaiserVenom likes this.
  7. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    I am really sorry to hear this. I understand how you feel. I have had the same. Just remember to stay strong and that we are all here for you. Hopefully things will get better for you. Please don't hurt yourself anymore. You will regret it a lot later. Remember that we all support you. :)

KaiserVenom likes this.
  8. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    It takes courage to state your story like this. It takes strength talking about your past, whether it has hurt you or not. I applaud you on that.
    If people ever call you an "Attention seeker" or a "Try-hard" again, just know that they're jealous. That's their way of saying they're jealous of you.

I am glad that all of that is behind you, and you can now look in the future. And by the looks of it, you have been doing a great job as an IJAH Staff Member.

knife likes this.
  9. Haruld

Haruld Prodigal Son Donator

Minecraft:
    Haruld
    If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you Capsa

maymay and KaiserVenom like this.
  10. stanateez

stanateez hongjoong enthusiast Donator

at least I not the only one who did it

mochi likes this.
  11. SweetTooth

SweetTooth 01010000 01111001 01110010 01101111

Remember this.
    At least Your not me.
    XD

KaiserVenom likes this.
  12. SmugPvp

SmugPvp

Minecraft:
    Smogg
    Strong Words Capsa. Hope your back to your usually self.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.