Terrible crossover fanfiction idea generator!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by PhantomStar, Jun 4, 2014.

1. PhantomStar

PhantomStar Zzzzz... Donator

Minecraft:
    StarlightFoxx
    http://kaction.com/

Ohh, this is good. xD

Post the challenges it gives you below!

Here's one of mine:

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Simpsons and Superbad. The story should use a vacation as a plot device!"

ThiccTurtles likes this.
  2. Creamcol77

Creamcol77

Minecraft:
    ---
    "Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lizzie McGuire and . The story should use a vacation as a plot device!"

Hmm… "." is hard to combine with that show… I'VE GOT IT!
    Lizzie McGuire goes on a vacation.

This too:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Transformers and Grease. The story should use going away to college as a plot device!

3. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Major League Baseball and Pokemon. The story should use some sort of meta-commentary about how terrible this idea isas a plot device!

Ok, here goes:
    Here comes Pikachu getting ready at the base, he's playing really good this season, in the last game he hit 7 home runs.
    Just saying, Pokemon playing Major League Baseball is a terrible idea...who even came up with it?
    I DUNNO BUT PIKACHU JUST HIT A HOMER! HE'S RUNNING TO THE BASES, GETTING MAGIKARP AND SQUIRTLE TO HOME BASE! OH THE EXCITEMENT.

4. The_Demonstar01

The_Demonstar01 k-on most moe anime 2017

Minecraft:
    i don't play this game anymore yet i'm still here why do you ask, i don't know either
    Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Alf and South Park. The story should use mystical creatures as a plot device!
    ... I don't know what the hell Alf is.

5. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Okay, excuse the profanity, but how the hell am I supposed to do this?
    [​IMG]
    I decided to go another round and I got this:
    [​IMG]
    Well, I am not good with Finaly Fantasy X-2, but I know Naruto really well, the only problem is how the hell I am supposed to include a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device. -_-

6. Soupbased

Soupbased Donator

Minecraft:
    Soupbased
    "Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ninja Turtles and World of Warcraft. The story should use a plot to reanimate Hitler as your plot device!"
    [​IMG]

7. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Easier to make than the ones I got. XD

8. The_Demonstar01

The_Demonstar01 k-on most moe anime 2017

Minecraft:
    i don't play this game anymore yet i'm still here why do you ask, i don't know either
    XD WTF Reviving Hitler? I laughed so hard I started choking.

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  9. SashaGlitterpeak

SashaGlitterpeak The Kitty Goddess

Minecraft:
    SashaGlitterpeak
    Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Stargate SG1 and NASCAR. The story should use furries as a plot device!

PhantomStar and Mcc457 like this.
  10. cookiefonster

cookiefonster Formerly known as WikiRigbyDude

Minecraft:
    (gave account to little sister)
    lel

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  11. Mcc457

Mcc457 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Minecraft:
    PentilexBros
    DO IT OR GIVE IT TOO ME. Jk
    EDIT: I forgot it already exists
    http://navrar.com/about-navrar-and-nars/

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combiningSpongebob Squarepants and Doug. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
    Shadow_Folf and cookiefonster like this.
  12. LaurentYuri

LaurentYuri Please check information for contact details

Round 1: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Homestar Runner and Doug. The story should use posting in an internet forum as a plot device! (Idk them)
    Round 2: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Phantom of the Opera and Mega Man. The story should usesomeone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device! (Wot.)
    Round 3: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sesame Street and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use hurricanes as a plot device! (I can actually write this...)
    Round 4: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combiningInvader Zim and Call of Duty. The story should use posting in an internet forum as a plot device! (COD ON IJAH OMG)
    Round 5: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Iron Chef and Spongebob Squarepants. The story should use body switching as a plot device!

I hate this.

Shadow_Folf and cookiefonster like this.
  13. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    Oh god why
    Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining WALL-E and Road Rules. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!

14. Heatdude Da Waffle

Heatdude Da Waffle Admin | Builds Things Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Heatdude
    Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Family Circus and Dragonball Z. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

Okay, I got this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] <3 theodd1sout

Did another one.... wtf
    Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Inception and Scientology. The story should use X-rated tentacles as a plot device!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
    SashaGlitterpeak likes this.
  15. Mango2Go

Mango2Go

Crossover:
    MillionDollarBaby(Best movie ever, I cried) and GMM(Good Mythical Morning)

16. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

This was bumped, but when. I used my IPad to do this, this is what I got:

"Your challenge is to write a crossover fanfiction combining Pokemon and iCarly. The story should use showers as a plot device!" Again, how the hell am I supposed to do that? O_o

Creamcol77 likes this.
  17. Creamcol77

Creamcol77

Minecraft:
    ---
    Dat bump tho, but it's okay lol

I LOVE GMM

Anyweys

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining I Love Lucy and Malcolm in the Middle. The story should uselearning about the magic of friendship as a plot device!

MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP YOU SAY? LIKE AS IN MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC? HMMMM!????? YESSSSS MLP FTW MLP FTW MLP FTW!

18. adjustingingredients

adjustingingredients (◐‿◑) Donator

Minecraft:
    cakpoadoadwndwadw
    Aladdin.
    Family Guy.
    Religion.
    -.-

19. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

I did one more.

Your challenge is to write a crossover fan fiction combining Bad Kitty and Curious George. The story should use Starting World War III as a plot device!

Here is what I say now. FML.

20. Sailor Venus

Sailor Venus Meme Lord

Minecraft:
    Nature_1
    Here is a few that I got

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Thundercats and Azumanga Daioh. The story should use magic as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Night of the Living Dead and Scooby Doo. The story should use teach kids to say no to drugs as a plot device! wat

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scrubs and Donald Trump. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chronicles of Narnia and Duke Nukem. The story should use brainwashing as a
    plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mario Kart and Smash Mouth. The story should use living on a farm as a plot device!

I could probably do all of these... I just need a lot of weed first

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014