TBH, Reverse TBH, Facts about me, Confessions and Q&A c:

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Loling, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loling

Loling KingKylie

Minecraft:
    Loling
    Since most of the people is doing this, I decided to make mine c:
    • Q&A: Ask me any Questions (Nothing personal) and I'll most likely answer :3
    • TBH: I will give you a TBH (To be honest) of what I think of you c:
    • Reverse TBH: If you want, you can give me a TBH Aswell o:
    Now for my confessions xP

1. I do not play OITC, Sg or games like this anymore because when people call me hacker, well I get scared that I could actually get banned/reported even tho I would never hack in my life.. Especially that this is like my favorite server .-.

2. When people talk bad about the server, I feel like hiding in a corner. I love this server more than anything and people talking wrong about the server makes me feel like I shouldn't be listening and idk how I feel about it.. :c

3. I hate saying no when someone asks me something like in survival 'Can I have $500 please?' but I still do it

4. When people blame something on me, I usually will take the blame and get myself in trouble in real life, but I try not to do so on the server.

5. I always go to @LilaRok or @Heatdude Da Waffle and sometimes @XenonHD when I have a problem on the server because I feel like they're here for me and I really appreciate it when you guys help me c: Yes of course I go to other staff members because they are all amazing and do the best job but I usually go more to these 3 guys c:

6. I use to be a J&H Fanboy for one reason, because I learned and grew on Minecraft on this Server and I'm really glad that I got to do it on this server

7. You might not believe this from me but I use to get bullied, put down I was always mad or sad, I even cut for about a month. But now, I am usually the most happy guy on earth and the bullies no longer bully me c:

I can't think of more for now x3

20 Facts about me c:
    1. I LOVE helping anyone In real life or on servers.
    2. I love making people happy :3
    3. I love everyone c:
    4. I try to stay positive all the time c:
    5. I LOVE the server and the forums :3
    6. I love food, especially cookies and pizza c:
    7. I love Minecraft <3
    8. I play other games than Minecraft but I usually would be on Minecraft.
    9. I play on the XBox and PS3/PS4
    10. I own almost every apple products x3
    11. I love the internet but I also love going outside c:
    12. I love making videos on Youtube :3
    13. I am always ALWAYS on Skype xD
    14. My favorite Youtubers are CreepEdge (A raiding channel) Jerry and Harry's Channel and @MrDeathWilliam
    15. I absolutely hate reading books, homework and School but I will finish it since I want to be succesful xP
    16. My favorite color is Orange as you can see xD
    17. I love going on Vacation c:
    18. If I could, I would meet all of you guys in real life :3
    19. My cookie skin was originally made by me, It was my third skin (If I'm correct) and I've been sticking with it since I joined J&H's server which made me the Cookie of the community and I really love being it I edited my skin many times, added details, changed clothes etc. My first time having my skin shaded was when I had my cookie scout skin and @linapink74 =3 shaded it for me. Now I usually shade by hand :3
    20. The last fact about me, when a new event happens on the server (Minigame,New lobbies etc.) I'll be honest, I really get excited and wait for it to come out. I was in the lobby for over 2 hours once to see the new lobby xD

I hope you don't really think of me differently but Thank you for reading this c:

2. Rila

Rila Pyro is top bae

Minecraft:
    Rilakkumaloverr
    TBH, naooo.
    Reverse TBH: Loling, you are a great guy and I don't get why people bully you.
    Don't forget that I never actually eat cookies c:

sebastiann and Loling like this.
  3. Miner

Miner Retired 5-Year Veteran Donator

TBH pls c:
    But w0w
    Your confessions are really...well...it's not that bad. I can understand, but it's nothing to be shame of :P
    But kewl

Loling likes this.
  4. Loling

Loling KingKylie

Minecraft:
    Loling
    You're really funny, you make me laugh and smile. You're an awesome friend and I really never want to lose you :3 (People use to bully me but now It's all fine c:)
    You're a really cool guy, I played with you and skyped with you a couple times and you really are nice. I raided with you in factions yesterday and that was pretty awesome :3 I don't want to lose you either c: (Thank you :3)

Rila and Miner like this.
  5. sebastiann

sebastiann Donator

Tbh<3
    Respect to you coming out and confessing :)

Loling likes this.
  6. Miner

Miner Retired 5-Year Veteran Donator

Warms my heart.

Loling likes this.
  7. Heatdude Da Waffle

Heatdude Da Waffle Admin | Builds Things Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Heatdude
    TBH meh c:
    Loling, you're one of my best friends on the server. You always seem to be positive- whether that's how you actually are or not, you always put on a smile and that just makes my day better, ya know? Sometimes you get upset by things a bit quickly, but I think we all do that now and then. Again I'll say that you always seem to be happy, and that's reflected in what you do: When we play SG or MF or whatever, you never rage (like I do sometimes :p) about how you were killed, unless there's good reason. You overall are a great person, and I'm honored to be one of your friends.

EDIT: I forgot to mention this ;-; I really do appreciate when you help me out with things, like if I'm sitting in a creative server and you come and help me. It's nice that you care not just about your friends by coming to creative with me to keep me from getting bored, but also that you care about the server by helper me spot spammers with the crazy amount that there are at times. :D
    Question 1: What is your favorite minigame- From J&H and from any server?
    Question 2: What is your favorite PVP minigame? (anything that involves attacking somebody where you inflict damage, so things like OITC, SG, whatever. Not including spleef, buildit, so on and so on)
    Question 3: What is your favorite passive minigame? (spleef, buildit, etc.)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    Loling likes this.
  8. Warden

Warden Donator

loling tbh pls my fwend.

Also. Reverse TBH, Loling your a cool guy and is always there for me when I need help, your really kind and you help me calm down when I get really angry. thanks for being there for me.

Loling likes this.
  9. momand

momand ex-god Donator

Tbh :D
    Reverse TBH: You're a great friend/cookie and if I ever have a problem or something, I talk to you, you always make me feel better <3

retirednow and Loling like this.
  10. Emeritus_IV

Emeritus_IV b e p i s Donator

Minecraft:
    Emeritus_IV
    Tbh pls I will luff yoo <3
    Reverse TBH: Mah cookeh c: you're a great person, you're always happy and positive which I think is awesome c: and despite you not playing much, you we're good at oitc when I played a game with you.

Loling likes this.
  11. cingle

cingle Donator

Minecraft:
    Cingle
    Loling you are one of the first friends I made here and you're a cool guy :p

Loling likes this.
  12. Loling

Loling KingKylie

Minecraft:
    Loling
    Well Eli, You're one of the most awesome guy on the server, I really am lucky to be your best friend. You're funny, awesome, nice, and many other things c: I can trust you and I know you would never tell anyone if I told you something. I hope that we will always be best friends, Thank you for being there for me. I never want to lose you <3

You're one of the most awesome Helper, you do an amazing job. It's really fun to help you out with your job. You're one of my best friend on the server, You're awesome, nice, funny and you're always here for me. I really appreciate that. I hope we will always be best friends and I never want to lose you <3
    1. My favorite games would have to be Lobby Factions, Creative, OITC or Survival. I love building xD
    2. My favorite pvp minigames would have to be Factions or OITC since I play these games a lot with friends and factions is teamwork which I LOVE. Oitc I play it still with friends and I listen to music at the same time but the only problem is the hackers xP
    3. My favorite passive Minigame would have to be Creative, I love building cool stuff and It's pretty cool to play with friends c:
    (Thank you <3)

Kklm, I've known you for ages. It's really fun to be friends with a cool guy like you. You're funny, amazing, nice, awesome, epic and many more compliments c: I hope we will alway be friends, I never want to lose you and I'll always be there for you :3 (Thank you c: )
    Andeh, you're the best son ever <3 You're funny, nice, awesome and an amazing friend. We skype almost everyday and yesterday night in Survival with you was really funny xD I love to troll you (Don't take that as offensive xD) and I'll always be there for you. I never want to lose you <3 (Thank you :3)
    You're an amazing friend, you're funny, cool, amazing, nice and awesome c: You always are nice to me which makes me really happy :3 I love playing with you and having fun with you xD I'll always be here for you, I hope we'll always be friends and I never want to lose you <3 (Aww Thanks :3)
    Riley, you're one of the coolest and funniest guy I met and I really appreciate that. I really love talking on skype with you and yesterday when I was hiding from you and went AFK was really funny xD Thanks for being here for me, I never want to lose you <3 (Thank you c: )
    Cingle, you're a really cool and nice person, I see you a lot on the server and we always say Hi to eachother. You're pretty awesome and I hope we'll always be friends, I never want to lose you :3 (Thank you :3)

13. LaColeman

LaColeman Leaving (INAL)

Minecraft:
    LaColeman/SeahawksFan12
    TBH

Reverse TBH: idk you that well but I see you a lot on these forums and this server and you are a cookie. :D

Question: What is your favorite snack

Loling likes this.
  14. Loling

Loling KingKylie

Minecraft:
    Loling
    You're a pretty nice guy I see you a lot on the forums and TS and the server sometimes and I hope we'll get to know eachother more :3
    My favorite snack has to be Cookies :3

LaColeman likes this.
  15. PredatorToad

PredatorToad Cringe

QnA: What's your favorite type of cookie?

Loling likes this.
  16. Loling

Loling KingKylie

Minecraft:
    Loling
    Chocolate Cookies :3
    TBH: I never seen you on the server but I've seen you on the forums before, you seem nice and I hope we can get to know eachother some day c:

17. PredatorToad

PredatorToad Cringe

Thank you, but I have seen you on the server and we talked for only like... 10 seconds. (I forgot what we talked about :D )

Loling likes this.
  18. Gooby

Gooby ミCutie彡 Donator

Tbh pls <:

Reverse tbh: Loling you are rad. You love cookies and you are a cookie and I like eating cookies so watch your back okay? <:
    But in all seriousness you are a rad friend and I'm glad I met you.
    I will eat you one day
    okay.

Loling likes this.
  19. Animoes

Animoes

Tbh pls :3

Q: Why did you pick the name 'Lolingguy13' ?

Loling likes this.
  20. _Jammyy

_Jammyy

Tbh plzzz

Reverse Tbh: I don't really talk to you that much but I still consider you my friend <: Your a really fun person to talk to and your really interesting. I remember when we played sg. I followed you around o-o I'm totally not a stalker. Anyways, your a great friend c: I hope we continue to be friends

Loling likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.