TBH, Reverse TBH, AMA, stuff like that

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by LaurentYuri, Apr 2, 2015.

1. LaurentYuri

LaurentYuri Please check information for contact details

Hello, I have joined the bandwagon a century late. :P

So, you can tell me what you honestly think of me to improve/be content of myself in my (possibly) last months online on the forums. I'd like to leave on August 2 (the day before college starts) with dignity, a good image, and a nice legacy. Maybe not a huge legacy, but I'd appreciate it anyway.

You can also ask me how I honestly think of you, or even throw in questions about me. I'd love to have many questions to quench my boredom xD. And I won't answer personal questions like "what's your full name". I think the answer is already obvious. Also, you can ask a ton of questions in a bunch.

Ninjafoya likes this.
  2. Netherr

Netherr Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Netherlasting/Netherr
    May I have a TBH?

3. NickerPan

NickerPan Donator

Can I have a TBH? ^-^

_Magical likes this.
  4. LaurentYuri

When I met you, you were this nice little new guy on the forums. Almost a noob. I said "honestly" so don't be offended :p plsnoban. I laud you for a fast climb from unknown to famous on both server and forums. Apparently you've been active and friendly enough to be entrusted with Helper rank. Congrats about that, too, because I haven't noticed until now lol xD. Do good as helper, okay? You got months of summer ahead of you, and you're going to Grade 9 (10?). Grade 9 upwards is hell, so manage your time. Don't stop being good :)

Hey, Ganja's bro! :D You're a lot newer than my old bones and you've got a nice post-like ratio over there. And 1.7k posts! How quick. Faster than myself. Anyway, you're a nice person, always so chipper and bright. You're this younger version of your brother, mature but very random at times. Keep up being a good person on the forums. Hey, one more thing, tell your bro I said hi again :)

NickerPan and Netherr like this.
  5. The_Demonstar01

The_Demonstar01 k-on most moe anime 2017

Minecraft:
    i don't play this game anymore yet i'm still here why do you ask, i don't know either
    Can I have a TBH?

6. KrisKrikken

KrisKrikken

Good luck in college! May I have a tbh?

7. Enderbrine

Enderbrine うちはサスケ

No questions?
    Jeez..
    What's your major on college?
    Tbh:
    I don't have really much to say, but umm..

At first, (My newbie days) I thought you would be a very serious / comedian just like Mappy (Because you two are very close so I thought you might have that craziness from her) but no. You were kinda different, gave me a bit of relief. You are a person with some sort of caring personality with a serious side, I was watching my own words when I come across with you and the other serious people. But now, you have this good personality.
    Sorry if it is short, it's just I am slowly going away from this community which made me forget a lot of memories xD

And tbh pls :3

8. LaurentYuri

Meatball 4.
    Remember those old times when Huggle, Bunnie, and I were talking on the shoutbox and you managed to get yourself in the Meatball Club? And that shoutbox RP... something with Huggle (which was funny as hell)? I can't help but to think that we had lots of fun together. Sorry about your island on SB1, though. I still can't open my flipping Minecraft.
    Anyway, I think you're a jolly guy. You talk about your life on Steam, and I give advice. We're close on aa unique level. Stay cool, stay awesome :)

Okay, this might be long.
    I actually heard about you on the old forums from a friend of mine. You were a former mod who went inactive or something.
    I actually first met and talked to you on TS. It was a group with Mira, Xenon, and a bunch of other guys I couldn't really remember. But I remember your name because, a) I thought that there was a former mod, and b) you were a nice person. Now, if you recall, and I doubt you actually remember, I sang "Billionaire". You were the first to compliment :D
    So you're not a complete stranger to me when you decided to pop in here a few weeks ago.
    Because of my knowledge of you before we actually met, I can't give an accurate first impression. I can see why you got mod before and helper now. You're a considerate and kind individual (although, at some times, you're a bit too kind and that's quite scary for a staff member). Stay that way, and maybe you'd get mod again someday.

My course is BA Anthropology. Have fun looking for me, we're all in a block section or something :P Not to mention the large amount of UPCAT passers.

Hmm. My first impression of you was "oh look another noob". To be honest about myself, I look at new people and automatically dislike them, which isn't a healthy habit. Sorry. But you're among the select people who have successfully broken that negative impression. And to think that there are other Filipinos on board with me in these forums... AND ACTUALLY STAYED. Nakakita rin naman, pero di tumagal :(. You've made me very, very happy. I actually like the cheerful person. Well, if I'd just be able to get on Skype more, I would know more about you.

And no, I'm not *that* crazy :)

Enderbrine and KrisKrikken like this.
  9. KrisKrikken

KrisKrikken

Wow! Thank you very much! I thought like: 'She probably doesn't know me, but I will request a tbh anyway.', and I really didn't expect this.

I actually remember you singing that, but I never knew it was you!

I am trying to be as kind as possible, but what are examples when I am too kind? :o Let's see where I am going in the community; I am fresh, motivated and excited!

Again, thank you very much Claire!

Ninjafoya likes this.
  10. Enderbrine

Enderbrine うちはサスケ

<3 Awww.. Thanks,
    I have good reasons why I stayed in the IJAH Forums xD and I will find you :P (After looking through the list of UPCAT passers ofc)

11. LaurentYuri

Oh my, Kris actually remembered! :D
    Well, there are several instances that you seemed a little too kind. Based on experience, people who act that way around disliked people are actually unfriendly. I can't exactly enumerate those times because I'm on my phone and can't link. Loosen up a bit, because you aren't a bad person by nature :)

Oh, you'll give up after the first two hundred, I guarantee it. :P

KrisKrikken and Enderbrine like this.
  12. KrisKrikken

KrisKrikken

I don't want enemies.. :oops:

LaurentYuri and Ninjafoya like this.
  13. Ninjafoya

Ninjafoya

I wish you lots and lots of luck! May I have a tbh? :)

14. LaurentYuri

No, I don't think you're going to get any enemies. Like I said, you're nice by nature. *raises hands in surrender*

To be honest... I have close to no idea who you are, BUT I do have an idea, and let's stick with that, shall we? :3
    From what I gathered and seen about you, you're a very happy person. Although most of your posts are not my type, it reflects on your good personality. Surely you have lots of friends here. I'd like to know you better :)

Ninjafoya likes this.
  15. Ninjafoya

Ninjafoya

Thank you! :)

LaurentYuri likes this.
  16. Whizzer

Whizzer Donator

17. LaurentYuri

You seem new here... I don't actually recall any interaction with you. But even so, I still got a few opinions!
    Happy, you seem like a cheerful person (because using happy again is redundant for me lel). Your posts are short, but expressive. Kind of like this post, hehe. Continue your good work and interaction with other people!

Goodness, maybe I SHOULD get to meet new people. I realize that I don't know a lot of forumers now...

Whizzer likes this.