tbh & ama

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by safoya299, Mar 26, 2020.

?

are you maintaining social distancing and staying home?

1. yes

11.1%
  2. yes because i'm not stupid

88.9%
  1. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    hello people :-)

it has been a hot minute since i've generally been active on here.. however with quarantine and my senior year being officially halved (lol i swear i'm not going crazy), i'm bored and i've missed this place.

so while a good chunk of you might not know me, for those that do... like i said i'm bored so feel free to ask for a tbh or ask me anything!

tothemoon, Snowwyy and witchchick128 like this.
  2. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    what's your favourite cartoon beatbox battle episode
    how's life
    um favourite music artist
    do u play any video games

sool and safoya299 like this.
  3. Magical

Magical . Donator

Omg you’re in senior year- you make me feel real old now.
    What do you have planned for after graduation?

safoya299 likes this.
  4. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    1. i have no idea omg
    2. life is hard :( i don't do well mentally being trapped at home, but we getting thru it. it also sucks that i won't have a graduation nor prom this year. i i miss my friends a lot and i feel really lonely. in a sense it feels like when im finally about to succeed and be credited for my accomplishments (ending high school and graduating), something big just had to go wrong and ruin it. however im trying to stay optimistic. i have some family struggling with this whole corona mess rn unfortunately, and im just glad that they have the resources to get better and that they're staying safe and alive.
    3. i'm in love with leven kali and trippie redd
    4. yess duh i play minecraft and osu still from time to time.. i play fortnite and csgo every once in a blue moon

thanks for actually asking questions lmao

awe haha its nice to hear from an old friend
    so far my plans after graduation are pursuing secondary education, still not 100% sure where yet. really blessed to say i got into many of the schools i applied to.. even the super competitive ones! i even got into my dream school, but it's just super-duper expensive. im trying to figure out if it's honestly even possible for me to finance it, or if i should take the easy route and go to a school in-state that i can easily afford.

unfortunately i didn't get into any california schools ): that was my biggest hope. ive always wanted to live and go to school there, but i could always transfer in the future if i really wanted to. as of now, im still just working through this mess. i got my decision from the last school i applied to like two days ago and now i have to really make my decision.

Magical and witchchick128 like this.
  5. Odilon

Odilon Donator

hi omg these r gonna be super random

whats your favourite show rn
    what keeps u motivated at school
    ....... do you have any plans for after quarantine
    hope you've been well / staying safe <3

safoya299 likes this.
  6. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    What's the hardest thing you've ever done?
    How do you deal with procrastination?
    Best memories from here? (If you still have any)
    How's your romantic life doing?
    How's your family?
    Tbh?

FuegoeZ and safoya299 like this.
  7. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    hi gorgeous <3
    1. i love all american so much.. kind of reminds me of my obsession with 90210 beverly hills
    2. probably going to college and finally having freedom lol, kind of lost that motivation tho after i was accepted into college no lie #senioritis
    3. yes im going to work my butt off because ima be living in italy for a year :-)
    4. im doing well and i hope you have too bub
    1. probably have the mental health discussion with my arab mom lolz.. didn't work out and i don't think it ever will but it was a step in the right direction.
    2. some of my best memories are the karaoke parties i used to host on teamspeak, how excited i was when i finally became staff and my time as a staff member in general bc i made so many amazing friends, the endless and timeless skype calls i would have with some of my friends, and the relationships and drama ive had on here because i feel like it really taught me a lesson and i learned a lot about myself.. a lot more than i thought i would over a game
    3. my romantic life.. ah ha ha.. i just got out of a weird situationship with someone that i really connected with (kinda crazy, don't think i've had that connection with anyone since me and u were a thing LOL) but honestly my mindset is that i would love to be in a relationship however its kind of hard considering the next steps of my life that are coming very soon.. i won't be here in virginia for much longer so i know not to get into anything too serious no matter how much i want it. im talking to an awesome guy right now who's a bit older LOL but we're honestly just vibing trying to see where things go.. its awesome and hes awesome but he knows im leaving soon and he also travels a lot for work so i don't really know if it's going to go anywhere but we shall see (sorry that was tmi but it was fun to talk about lol)
    4. lmao i had a feeling you would ask this tbh, still a mess.. believe it or not worse than it was before but obviously im not gonna reveal all of that online lolz but i've become a lot more independent, just waiting until i can leave because im sure it will be much more healthy for me and my family that way
    TBH - i miss you so much! and i say that a lot but i feel like we haven't found the time to catch up.. i feel like i don't know anything happening in your life anymore and it sucks because you carry such a significance in mine regardless of how long it's been since we've really talked to one another. just as you said, i think about you a lot because you have taught me a lot about life and about myself and that's why i value you so much as a person, it's crazy to me how this all could've happened over a game but i will most definitely never forget. you look so good and like you've matured a lot and are living your life as an adult now, although you've always been one of the most mature people in my age range that i knew. i hope that soon we will make time for each other in our busy lives i'd love to chat and catch up :)

Odilon and TheMint like this.
  8. Alperen_

Alperen_ Donator

Minecraft:
    Alperen_
    Sitting all the time or standing all the time?

safoya299 likes this.
  9. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

What do you think about thanos getting into genious!!??11

safoya299 and BrakeCrake like this.
  10. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    tbh you're one of my longest standing friends on this server, and we've been through a LOT together! i enjoy spending time with you and can't wait for the day we finally get to meet!! i trust you a lot and you've been by my side through a lot of crazy and funny times, wouldn't want a better sidekick #shutuphamadsalooliladaqufungibba

standing for sho

i genuinely 100% enjoyed watching that, made my day thank you :grin:

retirednow and sool like this.
  11. ZakMuir

ZakMuir Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    ZakMuir
    gimme a tbhhhh lol
    are u going to uni?